48. Epilogue

GEORGINA

A year later

The whole Scotiabank arena is thundering as the players of the Toronto Maple Leafs are introduced for tonight's Game seven of the Maple Leafs vs. Devils. The tension is way too high especially for the Leafs fans, if we won tonight. The Leafs will head to the Stanley Cup championship, the one my husband and his team anticipated for so long!

"... Number 34!" The host announces. "Auston Matthews!"

The whole executive suite where me, Caleb, my mom and Auston's family are at shouted and screamed along with the crowd when Auston went out of the tunnel.

"I'm so excited and yet nervous!" Auston's mom, Emma said giving me a side hug.

She's the sweetest ever! I thought she'll hate me the first time Auston introduced me to the family, but I was wrong. She's even the one who insisted on letting us have a formal civil wedding at the Mayor's office in the city last summer.

Also my sister-in-laws Alex and Breyanna, the both of them are really lovely and I instantly have gotten sisters and I am so grateful in every second of it...

I am very lucky to have them in my life now. As what Auston mom's wishes for him, which is to have a fancy wedding in Mexico the three of them are taking care of it. Unlike other bride-to-be's, I am not stressed about that upcoming second grand wedding as what Breyanna calls it, because they all nominated themselves to go take care of it. They got it all handled, and according to Alex all I need to do is to be present on that day and nothing else!

My life has been pretty amazing ever since the day I took the risk, and met Auston. As I look and admire him as the jumbotron flashes his face, I couldn't help but thank the universe for doing the silliest incident ever inorder for my life to be redirected and meet the man who will save me from the life I thought that is best for me.

I couldn't be more happier and proud that my accidental husband taught me how to be brave, how to start taking risks. Keeping me grounded, keeping me on my toes. And the most important thing of all is that he taught me to always chose the things that will make me the happiest.

We've been through a lot, but now here we are! Living the best days of our lives us an official husband and wife.

And not accidental this time!