12. Auston

As I let Georgina wash the dishes on the kitchen, I went to my room to change and call Mitch, one of my teammates and a closest friend as well. He is a Toronto local himself, so when I need something within the city I know he’ll help me. Within four years of playing on the city’s team, I ain’t gonna lie that I’m not too familiar with some of the things out here. Specifically, where to find a credible and trustworthy lawyer.

I have a personal lawyer myself but I need another lawyer who will only handle this case.

“Yow Mitch!” I greeted right after Mitch answers the call within three rings. “What are you up to today?”

“Tied up with my girlfriend and dogs, obviously.” He answered casually. “What’s up?”

“Are you free today? I need your help.”

“What is it?”

“I need to find a new lawyer.” I said as I stripped myself and change into new and fresh underwear.

“Why? Did you fired your lawyer?” Mitch asked.

“It’s a long story. But no, can you come along?” I asked him as I grab for a sweatpants on the drawer.

“Where are my clothes Matthews?” Georgina loudly said, I didn’t even noticed her entering the room. Thank God I’m already wearing a sweatpants or else she’ll see me in my naked glory. I mean, it’s no big deal if I she sees!

“Wait—who’s that? Are you with a girl right now?” My ever curious friend immediately asked. "Is that the same girl you called wifey before?"

“Yeah.” I answered Mitch smirking as I point on Georgina’s clothes on top of the drawer she definitely can’t reach unless she jumps or whatever. "But we're getting a divorce though so I need you to help me come find a lawyer to handle that. A new lawyer, I can't ask my personal lawyer that man is pretty loyal to my parents."

Georgina's jaw dropped when she saw her clothes on there.

“What. Is. Wrong. With. You?” She mouthed waving me a middle finger and started jumping to reach for it.

"Shit! How come I didn't know you got married?" Mitch asked.

"Shut the fuck up! You're there when we got married."

It took him few seconds before responding I know he was trying to decipeher what I said. "Holy shit!"

"Yup! That's what it is. I'll tell you everything later."

"Right, I'll wait here." Mitch responded then hang up. "Tell me everything, I'm curious as fuck!"

"See you later."

And the ever silly me, decided to chill down and look at her. Admiring her flashed legs smiling like a total idiot as I end the call. To be honest, I was totally tempted to touch it last night as those luscious legs wrapped around me. But no, I didn't. I'm not a complete pervert and it may not be obvious but I am a gentleman myself.

I slept on the floor.

But I moved back at the bed right before she wakes up so she'll think that we slept on the same bed together. I can't last an hour feeling nothing when I am next to her.

She still continues to jump and when she realized that I am staring at her legs, she stopped and reached on the nearest pillow on the bed and throw it on me.