39. Auston

"Auston?"

"Oh! Hey mom, what's up?"

She sat on the couch right next to me and pulled me for a hug. "I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier today."

I smiled and hug her back. "It's alright mom, I totally understand."

She nodded. "I just can't wrap my head around it. As your mom, I really want you to have a descent wedding."

"Of course." I replied and silence took over.

I'm totally debating on whether to tell her everything or to just keep it all inside me. However, I realized that maybe I won't feel this heavy once I let it all out. Plus, my mom might be overreacting on anything but she is a good listener.

"Mom?"

"Son?"

We both speak in unison which made the both of us laugh. "You go ahead mom."

"No, Auston. You go ahead." She replied. "I know that there's something bothering you since you got here. I'm just going to listen this time, I promise."

"The girl I got accidentally married?" I started.

"What was her name again? Georgia?"

"Georgina."

"Georgina, right. What about her?"

"She's about to be engaged."

"Oh my god."

"That's why she found out that we got legally married." I added. "She's the one who found it out first when she was preparing her papers for her own wedding soon."

"Why do you sound and look like very disturb about it?" My mom asks. "You said earlier that everything is already handled."

I sighed.

"I fell in love with her mom..." I finally admitted. "It's funny because I wasn't able to control myself even if I knew that we can't be actually together."

"Oh no... How co-- why di." My couldn't construct any questions and just gave up, I guess she's really trying her best not to overreact.

"The moment I saw her for the first time when she presented me our marriage contract, I felt something strange. I don't believe in love at first sight, but I believe it did happened." I smiled as I reminisce that very moment. "We were having the best moments of our lives. I was never that happy in my life when she arrived. Remember when I refuse to come home even if we already got kicked out off the season?"

She nodded. "You said you have to deal with your contract because you are a free agent as of the moment."

I smirked. "It has nothing to do with that. I actually didn't really care about my career the whole time mom. I only cared about was her."

"She really got you, huh?"

"Yeah, she did." I said, and the tears I was trying real hard to hide just went out without me knowing. "But I can't have her."

"Oh honey..." My mom said pulling me in for a hug.

I wiped my tears immediately. "Fuck! I didn't mean to cry."

"Language Auston, you're in my house." My mom scolded massaging my back. "It's okay, you can let it all out so you'll feel better."

I stayed inside my mom's arms looking like a four year old, I just need to feel better and mom just gives the warmest hug ever. We stayed for like a good amount of time, not until my big sister came out.

"Can I have a hug too?" She asks.

"How long have you been in there?" I immediately asked.

"Long enough." She answered and gave me and mom a hug too. "Let's take a photo and send to Breyanna."

After tapping something on her phone she looked to me. "Can we talk about Georgina? How is she like?"

"Don't you have a plane to catch?" I said changing the topic.

"I still have two more hours." She answered.

"Well then you're already late." I said. "Let's drive her to the airport mom."

"What?! No!"