3. Georgina

[Author's Note:]

The chapters of this book are unfortunately JUMBLED, and I don't know how to fix it yet. So if you are confused... just please refer at the numbers on each chapter titles.

Enjoy reading!

****************

"This is really legit." The man in front of me commented as he reads the contents of the certificate I gave to him.

I can't believe I married this man.
He's got a long hair, the moustache which makes him look something like Narcos. And I'm assuming he's got a tattoo sleeve on his right arms because part of it are showing every time he moves his arms. He's wearing a suit over a striped t-shirt paired with a white sneakers. I understand that he's an athlete and all that and as far as I know they always make some stepping up when it comes to fashion and all that.

But all in all, he's absolutely not my type! He's even the exact opposite.

I like clean-cut gentleman, wearing suits like that is just their normal wardrobe. For short, a legitimate business man.

I know, I am being biased because I am surrounded with those type of guys at my work plus Sean embodies it all. But ever since I was a kid, I already found myself marrying a business man myself and an architect just like me.

And yet, here we are!

"You're really my wife." I heard him sigh still staring at the paper. "I can't believe I am married!"

"Why do you look like you're even happy with this situation?" I asked completely annoyed with his expression because he is freaking smiling! Is he kidding me right now? There's nothing to be happy about in this goddamn situation!

"Well, I just don't see myself marrying. Especially at this age." He answered and placed the paper down resting his two elbows on the table looking straight at me.

"There are many people who settles down at this age." I countered because I am about to settle down myself.

"Well, not me. And yet—"

"Which is very wrong for the both of us." I cut him out right away, I don't have time to play around the bush. "And that therefore, we need to split up and file for divorce right away. Tomorrow will be good, actually. I have already called a lawyer to handle the ca—"

"What if I don't want to?"

"What do you mean you don't want to?"

"What if I want us to just stay married?"

Is he fucking serious right now?

"Mr. Matthews this is not a joke. This is a serious matter a—"

"I am serious." He said looking straight to my eyes. I don't know how I should describe the way he looks at me. There's no hint of playfulness in there. Damn it! He really can't be serious.

"We don't know each other. Our marriage isn't right. We need to end it!" I firmly said.

"Then let's get to know each other. Let's make our marriage right!"

"What's the matter with you?" I already snapped. He is definitely making me lose my temper right now.

"Nothing!" He said resting his back on the chair looking like a champ. "I want us to stay married."

"Do you want me to punch your face, kick your ass and strangle your balls right now?"

"Oh, you're a violent woman! I like that." He said winking at me.