47. Georgina

I don't know how long Auston and I stayed inside the room kissing, crying, hugging and kissing again. We just decided to stop and went out because of how his teammates keep on banging the door and obviously making fun out of us especially with Auston...

When I went out I immediately went to where Mitch is at and playfully punched his shoulders, he just laughs mockingly.

"That wasn't a good joke Marner!" I exclaimed.

He laughs again. "You should see your face G!"

"Honestly, I was trying not to crack the whole time!" The guy named Michael Bunting who pretended to be a physician said.

"You're all bad actors!" Auston says.

"But hey! You owe us something Matthews." He replied and looked at me. "I'm sorry, G. G?"

"Georgina." I supplied. "But yeah, G!"

"Right, G! Sorry. We just want to help this man out to finally stop from being a brokenhearted boy on the ice." He added

"Shut up Bunts!" I said.

"I feel so left out!" Will Nylander inserted which made everyone to snort. "By the way, for the record G? I'm not part of their stupid prank!"

"Yeah, you just almost ruined it." Morgan said making everyone to laugh. "By the way, we should all get going. We have an early morning practice tomorrow!"

Then slowly, all of us head straight out of the hospital down to the parking lot. Everyone then started beaming their goodbyes...

"Bye lover boy!" Morgan says hopping inside Mitchy's car. "See you at tomorrow's game!"

"Bye G!" Mitchy said and Morgan also said his goodbye.

Auston and I then went to my car. He insisted on driving but I told him not to because I'm still worried about his condition.

"You're playing tomorrow still?" I asked.

"No. I won't be playing until this Tuesday." He answers. "I'm still technically injured."

I nodded. "To your apartment?"

He shakes his head looking sheepishly at me, I absolutely know that look and my body couldn't help but feel hot, I'm even worried as hell trying to focus on driving because I am way too much distracted.

He giggles. "My family is in my apartment. I can't go physical with you if we stay there."

I took a long breath easing the anticipation I am feeling. "Wow! Straight to it, huh?"

"Mmm-hmmm..." Auston sounded placing his calloused hands on my thighs squeezing it as he kisses my neck hungrily.

"Auston, I'm freaking driving!"

"So?" He teased using his husky voice.

"Seriously, if you don't want us to crash then please keep it in your pants!"

He didn't listened, he just kept going. Caressing my thighs and slowly heading into unbuttoning my jeans.

"Auston..."

"Ssshh... Wifey, the last few months without you was a complete torture!"

He's successful in unbuttoning my pants and I thank the heavens that my car is actually tinted so people we get pass through won't see what Auston has been doing. He slid his hands down causing me to step on the brakes real hard.

"Shit! Auston!" I exclaimed. Auston laughed so hard, thankfully there's no car following us or else!

"That wasn't funny!" I added slapping his arms real hard. "Jezz!"

**************

One thing I realized about dating an athlete? They do make it to the list of good lovers theory. World-class fingers and tongue. A dick that could serve as the model for the large versions at a sex toy shops. And on top of the list, Stamina.

In the past few weeks ever since Auston and I finally got back together and he officially got back from the game after his injury, the team have been constantly winning and he celebrates it with me, in bed...

Tonight they won against Ottawa Senators, their last game of the pre-season before the Maple Leafs finally heads to the Stanley Cup playoffs. And as expected every after winning an intense game?

Wild sex.

"Beautiful..." Auston says as he looks at me with his hazy eyes as I started grinding on top of him.

I'm still not proficient in the art of man-riding. Because, hell! Sex with Auston hits different. He makes me feel like I'm back in my teenage years again where I'm still about to lose my virginity. Everything that he does to me and to my body is something very new and foreign!

I absolutely love this man...

I started to go fast, I’d been close for a while but I was frustrated with my body’s lack of accelerative progress. It was starting to feel nice, but I wasn’t going to climax. For sure, Auston feels my frustration when I heard him chuckle.

"You good?" He asks. "You don't look that good."

After saying this words, he reached forward and flipped me over way too easily. Still laughing, Auston slide my legs down and hook them around his ass. In an instant, the angle changes, and a moan slips out of my mouth.

"Better?" He says huskily as he slowly fills me, I nodded.

His hips flex and his breathing quickens, and he thrusts harder, deeper, turning my vision into a  haze.  He comes first, but keeps pumping inside me even as he trembles in release. His climax sets me off and I tremble even harder, biting my lip to stop from crying out loud thinking that the hotel we're staying at may have thin walls and everybody will hear my scream to the delicious sensation.

Auston passes out on top of me breathing heavily...

"I love you, wifey..."

"I love you too, hubby..."