30. Auston

[Author's Note:]

The chapters of this book are unfortunately JUMBLED, and I don't know how to fix it yet. So if you are confused... just please refer at the numbers on each chapter titles.

Enjoy reading!

**********************

I sat at Georgina's side as I changed my sweaty shirt just as she was beginning to stir. I woke up really early and decided to go for a quick run while still early and there's only few people on the street yet. On the way home, I decided to grab some breakfast for us to eat once I got back.

She cracked open her eye when she felt the mattress moving, or maybe because of my presence.

“Is it time to get up?” she start mumbling.

“I guess...” I replied, as I lay back in bed facing her. It's totally addicting to stare on her gorgeous face in the morning.

Georgina have been staying for almost two weeks now here in my apartment ever since the very night something happened between us, we've been going at it almost every day, and each time is even better than the first time! She's driving me crazy!

I even wanted for us to stay tangle up in bed whole day, but I know I can't because she needs to go to work. She can't miss any day since she is the Chief of Operating Officer at her family's company, going AWOL according to her is the number one thing she hates. So it'll be hypocrite if she does it herself.

She smiled giving me a quick kiss.

"Good morning papi!" She greeted and giggle right after. "I really like calling you Papi, is it weird?"

I nodded.

"Why?"

"Because! My friends and teammates call me that."

She chuckles. "Oh yeah, I forgot! We're not friends. Ooohhh--" she looked at me completely embarrassed. "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

I heard her giggle.

"My stomach, I'm way too hungry. But I have no time to cook, I think I'm already late for work." She says and tried to look at the clock on the night stand but she stopped when she spotted a two steaming cups of coffee and a mouthwatering cinnamon roll on a plate.

“When did you . . . I mean, why did you . . . ?” she startled.

"A few minutes ago."  I grinned. “I went on an early run and grab some breakfast on the way here.”

She reached for both the coffees and handed one to me, smiling. "I’d kiss you right now, but this smells great and I’m way too hungry. I’ll just kiss you later."

“In the shower, maybe?” I suggested wiggling my brows.

"If I let you do that, it means I'll be even more late for work." She said sipping on her coffee.

"So? You're technically the owner."

"The daughter of the owner. I don't own it, I only work there." She said.

"But you will be." I said.

But I did not get any reply but only a huge sigh, I know that G has a problem in regards to her family's business and to her parents as well. As much as I wanted to squeeze her into telling me everything, I don't want to push it. I know she is not comfortable with it, the last time she let out some problems she is facing against her mom-- she was drunk and doesn't know what she's doing.

From that day on, aside from being attracted to her I felt something. And that is to be with her because she needs someone in her life that is going to stick around and will never leave her. Her situation made me realize that you can't have it all, wealth, fame, love, family and so on. There will always be something missing!

In her case, she needs a family. She needs a home. And in the past few weeks of us finally addressing the attraction between us, and everytime we have sex I almost blured out that I love her. But I know that once I say those words things will get complicated, she's now clearly cheating on her fiancé with me.

Do I feel guilty? No, because the way I see it her fiancé is a jackass for leaving her miserable, she's even dying to go visit him but he's not letting her to. Do I feel happy? Super, and I don't want this to end.

I want to be with her, for the rest of my life! She's legally my wife, however, I know the fact about not forcing anyone to love you. If she wants to take the risk for me then I will do anything to have her. She just need to say the word!

I'll wait for her...