Chapter thirty eight - a secret comes out

Well in the house, Carmella and Jasmine went to the living room to talk with Shrimpy or Jace, never really cared. I walked up to Eli and she rolled her eyes seeing my lipstick was a little ugly. She's sharper than me at anything. ...When it comes to makeup and fashion.
"For fucks sake you piece of shit!" She almost screamed at the top of her lungs before running into and out of the makeup room in a few seconds, before putting lipstick on my lips fixing the probably tiny messed up part.
"Just because you got two girlfriends does not mean you can make my work go to waste!" She scolded me.
"It was four kisses, get over it." I replied and now my sister was giving me a death glare. Over makeup.
"Get- get over it!? Do you even have any idea how hard it is to make your face look even more perfect than it already does?!" My sister screamed at me, So Jasmine, Carmella and Jace came walking, the girls were probably getting used to this by now.
"Since when do you compliment me- even if you now hid it under a scolding, since. fuckin. when?" I asked.
"Wh- that's not why I'm fucking screaming at you!" Eli kept screaming at me for like seven minutes until Jace finally stepped in.
"Hey Liz, SHUT the fuck up! I never even noticed it and I was looking through binoculars to read their lips so I could know what happened." He said.
"Oi! My talks with Cathy is none of your damn business!" I jumped in.
"Oh but it's their business?! I am your god damn best friend!" Jace replied and dramatically pointed both his arms at the girls.
"No, that would be Helen." I commented.
"She has been killing you over and over for years! How am I not higher on your friend list?!" Jace asked and was now jealous.
"Ah, that is because she did not drown me when I was five years old." I answered.
"You wouldn't even be letting her kill you if it wasn't for that accident!" Jace was still shouting.
"Everyone! Be quiet! I'm getting a fucking headache! And it is weird it took this long-." Carmella finally said something and she had Jasmine right beside her though Jasmine seemed to have liked the drama.
"Also. "Killed you over and over"? Once you die it's permanent, is it not?" She continued.
"It's-" Jace started.
"None your frickin business! But seriously- don't try that- you'll die permanently.." I shouted since I again cared if they got to know about that.
"That won't work anymore. You're telling us what the hell he means." Jasmine said and her thirst for drama was gone. Or just defeated by her curiosity and worry.
"I-" I started. "Fine... But Elizabeth and Jace will not listen to the conversation." I continued.
"We already know it, why would we listen.?" Elizabeth commented.
"Because of the fucking anxiety I get when I tell people?" I answered.
"Ooh- yeah we would listen." Eli said, Jace rolled his eyes and dragged her out of there- even though we were in a open space.
"So?" Carmella started as she had moved the rest of us into a room and closed the door. I just looked at the floor and exhaled.
"Since you know about Luci. I'm guessing you know about the marriage deal also." I started.
"Mhm." Both of them answered.
"Well- unbeknownst to my great great grandparents, there was a small part in there that may or may not make one in each three people of the family get revived if they die. Healing the outside wounds, but the internal. Not fully.." I explained. (note from creator, if "four generations ago" does not equal great great grandparents, i apologize, i'm writing this at 1am and do not have the energy to do my research. again.)
"Wait what.-" Jasmine mumbled. I sighed.
"That means, when I die. I can come back up to the living world. I can take my time or hurry back to it. Well back in the living world. If I for example. Died of a fire. The burn marks would get healed. But the fire that got to my internal parts, won't get fully healed. Only to like 91% which, if it only happens that I die twice. Woulden't be that big a deal. But If we add up Shrimpys murders, panic attacks. Backfiring training and all that. I have died close to three hundred times. Helen does not go easy." I explained in a little more detail.
"Oh so that's what you meant with "I'm technically a walking corpse"?" Carmella asked.
"What-"
"Oh right- you said that before the amnesia." Carmella cut me off. Not that I had much to say about that.
"Why would that be so hard to explain?" Jasmine asked and I swallowed.
"The process of letting that sink in takes long enough to give me anxiety on how the person I tell it to will react." I answered and kept looking down.
"Hey." Carmella said and moved my chin up so I was looking at her. "It's alright. It's really not that hard to believe. Just- to get your head around but it's alright. We won't leave your side." She continued and walked closer.
"Alright, charmer. I'm not that used to you yet." I said and took her arm away from my chin, holding her hand whilst getting eye contact with her.
"Such a shame~ thought you might've actually started caring for us again~" Carmella replied. I let go of her hand and started walking away.
"Where ar-" She started.
"I have an event to go to. I'm sure Eli would let you watch with her." I answered and left the room, they were quick to follow.
"Yes?" I asked and stopped walking. Jasmine came in front of me.
"Just stay safe..." She mumbled.
"Awh~ don't worry dear, I'll be fine no matter the outcome." I replied and Carmella moved to be beside me.
"We're serious. Don't just-" Carmella started.
"So am I. I'll be fine. I've been through worse." I cut her off and they still looked unsatisfied. I sighed and then got an idea.
"Since you seem to doubt that I'll be fine. How about this. If I'm not fine when I return. We can do whatever you would want. Since we don't need to worry about messing up Lizzys work." I said.
"You've already made a deal like that with us." Jasmine commented.
"Doubt that I meant the same then, with "whatever" I could've meant a lot of limits before, now there are none." I said and started walking again.