Chapter twenty two - not just me who blushes

"And I am not picking either of you since that will only make the other one jealous." I continued.
"How about she takes both? She just said she breaks the rules so that can't be hard for her." Eli offered and I could see her smirking even though she was standing infront of me with her back towards me.
"That!-" I stopped and sighed (which was a little hard due to the corset basically cutting through my flesh). "That could work, if the dumb workers were less attentive. They would just throw questions at me the whole night and that would keep me from doing what I was sent there to do. So that is not happening." I said and pulled Lizzy into her room by her arm and walked back in right after her.
"You fucking simp, can't even look at them." She said whilst laughing.
"What- no! Shut up!" I responded and started blushing because I knew it was true. It was the same thing with Lucia.
"Oh really now? Then I am terribly sorry, if you can go out there in the next outfit, show them, and not do it in a hurry because neither me nor mom is going to help you this time." Eli continued.
"You call that helping?!" I screamed back at her.
"Yes, since now they know why you can't bring any of them." She explained and left the room.
"That motherf- whatever." I got changed into the next outfit (light bluish skirt with a white ruffled top) plus some white heels and left the room after calming myself down (whatever that was useful for, I will just get flustered within three seconds with Jasmine or Carmella).
"Hm, add some gloves and you're good to go." Mom commented.
"It's not really my style.. but fuck me in the ass since I don't get a damn opinion in this fucking family!" I responded and dared not look at Jasmine and Carmella.
"Oh would you be quiet. You get to have a opinion, we just don't listen oftenly." Eli hopped into the conversation.
"Now I get why people think I was neglected when I was in school... Anyhow! I honestly just want to fucking sleep, so this outfit will do." I answered and went back into Eli's room, changed out of the clothes and went back out.
"You're gonna need to wash your fist." I heard Jasmine comment.
"You solved the mystery! Do you want a fucking prize or to still live?" I answered sarcastically and went into a bathroom.
"Now why are you mad?" Carmella asked and was right in front of the open door.
"None of your business, I'll tell ya that." I answered and left the house. With them (obviously Jasmine and Carmella) behind and soon enough beside me.
"Your mom seems nice." Jasmine said and tried to strike up a conversation. I sighed and stopped walking, as soon as I did, they also stopped.
"What's wrong?" Jasmine asked.
"Nothing.. just tired.. and wondering what the hell happened to supper." I replied and leant my head against Carmella's stomach.
"Well, during you being asleep right before you got rudely dragged to your hous-" Carmella started but I cut her off.
"You two literally kidnapped me. Moron." I said and knew that would make them a little happier (based on how they looked slightly dejected when I called them "guys" instead of "morons" or "idiots")
"It's not the same thing! But what I was trying to say, I finally got supper done. So we'll eat it for breakfast tomorrow, now, c'mon darling, we're going home." Carmella continued and started walking. Jasmine was quick to start walking after "Cary". I started walking a few seconds after but caught up to them.
Back at their house I didn't even bother to walk up the stairs, I threw myself on their couch and wrapped myself in the blanket they had hanging on it.
"You sure you don't want us to like... carry you up to your or even our room?" Jasmine asked and I felt my face go red.
"No! I am sleeping on the couch!" I nearly yelled back.
"You don't seem that tired anymore. So how about you go up to your room and we won't force you to bring us to that big event tomorrow." Carmella said, grabbing my hand and forcing me off the couch.
"Wh- no! You guys can get seriously hurt!" I replied.
"It does not matter. Sleeping on the couch can't be good for you." Carmella said and started pushing me towards the stairs. "I need to get my dumb feelings in tact, I can't even protest anymore and that's just because she has her hands on me now." I thought to myself as we got to the stairs and Carmella let go of me.
"So? What's it gonna be, darling?" Jasmine asked, and I looked back at them only too see Jasmine leaning her head on Carmellas shoulder, obviously regretting it and quickly moving her head away.
"Hey Carmella, I wanna see you two kiss." I said and turned around my body. Jasmine went red in the face and Carmella looked at me.
"Why?" She asked and still looking at me, she grabbed Jasmines arm (probably so she wouldn't have to chase Jasmine around after I went up)
"I just suddenly wanted to. And Jasmines reaction definitely did not make me regret it." I answered and Carmella sighed, turned towards Jasmine, whose hickey was very prominent. Carmella held Jasmines arm and put it over her shoulder, doing the same with Jasmines other, leant in and kissed her. Jasmines face became even more red, but she connected her arms so she was holding the back of Carmellas neck. Meanwhile I was starting to feel jealous but was on my way to getting another nosebleed. "This was a horrible idea... But totally worth it." I thought to myself, and started heading up the stairs. Leaving them to do whatever they wanted to.