Chapter three - with my kidnappers

When I woke up after an unknown amount of time (at this point in the story), it felt as though I was unable to move more than an inch and felt something against my wrists and ankles.
I assumed it was wall chains or something like that, but with a blindfold on, I couldn't know. And as long as my hands were unavailable, it wouldn't really have mattered how much I could move.

The last things I had heard before getting into this unknown room came back to me. Though my mind focused most on the weird nicknames my captors had given me. "Angel" and "goddess" was something I had never thought I would hear from anyone, let alone my kidnappers.

I shook off those thoughts while literally shaking my head. The movement caused the blindfold to move downwards, so I kept on shaking it until it was fully down from my eyes.

Once the blindfold was off my face and hanging from my neck, I realized the position I was standing in due to my chains, I had a feeling that I was meant to be in this specific position.
Both of my hands were over my head and stuck to the wall. Because of the chains, the position I was standing in made me look like some horny girl who was ready to be seduced.

I guessed that the ones on my ankles were so I couldn't kick my captors. They put me in this position so of course they wanted to get close and do who knows what?

I just let out a sigh as I had finally started to take in the room around me. It was nothing in the category of "stereotypical cell".
It was a small but clearly meant to be a comfortable room with a bed that looked like you would just sink into it when you laid down on it. A little bathroom, a small table and a cabinet that looked like it would be substituting for a wardrobe.

I quickly took in my surroundings and assumed that this would be my room, when I got out of the chains, that is.

Not long after I had started to process things more, I heard footsteps coming my way. I snapped out of my imagination and started examining the chains that had kept me against this wall for a good ten minutes (ten minutes of me being conscious). Though, my train of thought was cut short when I heard my captors arguing, again..

"Just great.. they don't get along so they kidnapped me to use as a toy.." I muttered to myself, suddenly remembering their words. "Angel". "Goddess". That left me thinking once again.. why would they call me such nicknames if I would just be a toy?

Well, sure enough, I would have answers to some questions soon. But not nearly enough to stop my questions that kept welling in.

The door to my "cell" opened and in came a model-like woman whom I swore I had seen before.. the new teacher! Well, that just gave me more questions..

She walked up to me and looked at me up and down.
"Hmm.. you sure do have a nicer body as someone infront of me like that.." She said and gave me a, from my perspective, perverted smile, as if she wanted to use the body she had just complimente, but didn't.

"Though that's not the reason you're here, princess." As she continued, I realized she was the girl who had been at the side of my bed. Staring at me. Eagerly wanting to just embrace me (that's what it seemed like.)

I just stayed silent.

"Well, if you don't have any questions, I suppose I should leave. After all, I just came to check up on our goddess." She started humming while heading towards the door to leave.

I sighed and let out a quiet "wait" towards the woman who had started to leave but stopped in her tracks, giving me that smile again as she turned towards me.

"I don't... I don't understand why i'm here...." I mumbled as I lifted my head directly towards her.

"Because we couldn't hold it in any longer." The new teacher replied as she started walking back towards me, closer than when she first entered.