Chapter twenty five - a whirlwind of interactions

"But what was happening.. just now before I got back?" Jasmine asked.
"I dislocated my sisters arm, and we were showing our dynamic." Eli explained and was behind me again.
"She dislocated your arm?! Are you okay?!" Jasmine asked and started inspecting my arms.
"Yes. I'm fine. It's not the first time. Besides, I couldn't feel it even if I wanted to." I answered and rolled my eyes.
"Alright, down with the attitude for once." Jasmine said and looked away, coincidentally at Carmella.
"Welp, we'll leave you two to- make out or whatever, I have a makeover to do." Elizabeth said and dragged me away.
"How long is "her majesty" thinking this'll take?" I asked.
"I thought you hated those titles?" Liz asked and closed the makeover room door, i call it the "torture room" but whatever..
"I still do. Though I don't care if you get called it. Anymore." I explained.
"Alright... Well, to answer your question. One hour and forty five minutes." Elizabeth said and looked around the room for the demon tool she was going to grab first. After the time was up because I hate that make up stuff, demon things. Same thing. I finally left the room and was walking around my house, intentionally avoiding my "girlfriends". And then I noticed Shrimpy sitting on a couch.
"Shrimpy! Are you nostalgic again?~" I asked since I looked over her shoulder and saw her looking at our old memories on a tablet.
"Mother fucker!" She said as she turned around to stare at me, she obviously did not hear me walking up behind her since she was startled.
"Well good morning to you too? Anyhow, I also miss that time surrounding the show. Ah, so many memories." I said and sat beside her.
"Yeah, one year before you met my cousin, and three years before she died." Helen said and laid back on the couch.
"That is- true, not a lie." I had gotten ready to defend myself but hey, guess I didn't need to
"You seem tense." Shrimpy said and turned her head towards me and right after she said it Jasmine and Carmella started fighting again, maybe not.. in any case they were screaming since- I don't know.
"Not used to being in love yet.. that's all.." I mumbled.
"Uh-huh? Well, as long as they won't get the same outcome as Lucy, you won't have to start over." Helen said and turned back towards the tablet.
"Oh my god! I didn't have a fucking choice!" I let out and started shouting at the end of the sentence.
"Vi, you pushed her onto a upcoming car!" Helen shouted back.
"I did not!" And then we started a screaming match until everyone had gotten there.
"Why are you screaming for?!" Carmella asked and Lizzy looked at me.
"..." I didn't say anything.
"Vi I think you should tell Helen. I don't know what you said, or to what. But this can't keep happening every time she stays here." Eli said and kept looking at me.
"No! The whole reason I did what I did is not going to become a waste of everyones time!" I shouted at my sister.
"Stop acting childish and just say it." Carmella jumped back in and froze me again, so I got slouched over on the couch.
"Dumbass." Eli said to Carmella and shook me until I came back.
"Fine!..." I said and sat straight up.
"I.. yes. I was there when Lucia died. But it wasn't me at fault for her death.." I started.
"That's what you told me.." Helen scoffed and looked at me with hatred again.
"Oh! I'm sorry! Was it my fault that Jaces dumbass boyfriend was so mind set on killing me he just kept driving towards us even after he saw me with Lucia and we were just minding our own business?!" I let out and then put my legs towards my stomach and put my head on them.
"He did what!? Why did you cover for him?!" Helen asked.
"If I told you the truth, would you have stayed collected and not went to go kill him?" I asked and Helen looked away from me and towards the tablet again.
"Maybe not.. but that still doesn't explain why you covered for him." She replied.
"Oh my god.. Jace had a crush on him already at that time. If you would've killed Alex or whatever his name is. How would he react? He knows that I will come back, but Alex wouldn't have." I explained and closed my eyes.
"What's happening-" Jasmine asked.
"Jas' I think we should go." Carmella said and dragged Jasmine away, Lizzy left as well.
"Ohh.. well that explains it. But you should've told me earlier. If you just said your reason for the lie then I would've controlled myself." Helen explained and moved closer to me.
"I don't like taking chances when it comes-" I got interrupted again.
"When it comes to the people you care about, I know. And that's usually not bad, but.. in this scenario it was bad." Helen said and put her head on my shoulder.
"I guess you're right.. but Jace has always been there and I don't want him to feel sad, at all." I mumbled and moved my head up.
"Just... I'm sorry, I should've realized there was something else going on." Helen said with guilt in her voice.
"I still wouldn't have told you." I replied and sighed.
"Pshh, I would've got it out of you." Helen said and grabbed my hand.
"What- what are you?-" I started and looked at her.
"Shh.." She hissed and closed her eyes whilst moving her head so we were face to face.
"I see that it is a better situation now." Jasmine said as she and Carmella walked back up to the couch.
"Why- why are you two holding hands?" Carmella asked and I saw jealousy in her eyes.
"I have no idea. Honestly!" I answered and took back my hand.
"Ah damn it." Helen said and opened her eyes.
"Don't just dismiss it! Why were you holding her hand?!" Jasmine asked.
"None your business." Helen replied and I saw that both Jasmine and Carmella were about to throw hands.
"Everyone calm down! She never usually does that so, it was probably just a one time thing." I lied. Shrimpy normally grabs my hand randomly. And now I got picked up by Jasmine.
"Oi what the f-!" I got interrupted by a kiss, turning my face red and me having to process it, I process stuff like my dad, I just freeze with a confused look on my face, we barely even blink when it happens.
"Pff you look ridiculous." Shrimpy said and laid against the arm rest.
"Shut up!" I said in response as soon as I was done processing. (And that was like 3 seconds after she made fun of me, that annoying brat)
"I wonder how flustered we can make you in.. five minutes?~" Carmella said out of the blue.
"I'm sorry, what now?" I asked.
"Don't keep count, alright?" Jasmine said to Shrimpy, who responded with a thumbs up as well as an evil (for the situation) smirk. And then I got carried off to my room. I was surprised that they remembered which room it was, considering how many there was in just that part of the building.
"Where'd you even get this idea from!?" I asked and got sat down on the floor and before I could even move a freaking inch, I was trapped between them.
"It just came to me." Carmella answered and lifted my chin so I was staring right at her.
"Wh-" I started but Jasmine closed in on the other side of me and I felt her breath on my neck.
"Now, no more questions." Carmella said and connected our mouths. My eyes opened wide for a second, don't know why since it was obvious she was going to do that. Anyhow, whilst Carmella was making out with me, Jasmine teased me by licking my neck. Causing me to let out a small moan because I suck at anything remotely sexual (at least when actual feelings are involved). I usually only do that kind of stuff with people who wanna fuck me, and that was the first time I did it with someone I loved. Me and Carmellas mouths parted. And I would've looked away if Jasmine wasn't on all fours on my other side.
"Wait- how many times have you done that with people who you've killed in the past?" Carmella asked and I was quick to respond.
"You just said, no more questions. And I've also done it a bit with Jasmine, so.."
"I am not on your hit list, am I?~" Jasmine asked and on reflex I turned my head towards her.
"No.. now go up on your own words and no more questions. Jesus christ." I mumbled.
"Alright." Jasmine said quickly and put her hand on my stomach, moving it upwards.
"Mmm.." I don't know what I was holding in, but I just know I'm glad it did not get out.
"You sure suck at this." Jasmine commented with a giant smirk growing rapidly.
"No shit!" I snarled at her smug comment. And then I was looking at Carmella again as she was closing in again. Then our mouths collided again and she somehow used more tounge this time. I closed my eyes and put my arms around her neck, making her get closer. By this time, I was blushing more than I had done during our past "moments". When she parted we took a few deep breaths since we made out longer this time. I then turned to Jasmine.
"This "mission" was up to both of you." I said in a low tone, but I knew she heard me. "But yet you haven't done that much..." I mumbled and kept my gaze strictly on the floor, but she still heard me.
"Oh? So you are actually complying this time~" Jasmine chuckled and grabbed my chin.
".." I simply nodded due to embarrassment.
"Damn~ and you were avoiding us earlier so how did we get here? Do you actually like us?~" Carmella teased.
"No!" I quickly blurted out. So, to get their minds off it, my dumbass threw my arms around Jasmine and kissed her. Now I was almost dangling via her neck and she looked surprised for a few seconds but Jasmine being Jasmine she quickly returned to normal and wrapped my tounge in hers.