Chapter nine - getting intimidated

"The hell are you doing?! Can't you ever looking at my lips?!" I almost squeaked as I trying to suppress my urge to kiss Jasmine.

"Ah, there it is~ Albeit, your true rage is not quite present yet~" Jasmine commented with a grin on her face.

"Pfft- what do you know about my anger? You stalked your Violet, not me." I said as I pushed her away and a part of me immediately regretted that.

"Told you she's jealous." Carmellas smirk started growing.

"Okay what the hell?! Why did you two suddenly start flirting?! You haven't made it that obvious since i woke up yesterday!" I hissed.

"And to answer your question," Jasmine hummed as she once again guided me against the wall. "She is still you, just with a few changes. So we know about your anger and how you are when you're truly~ angry." .

"Why do you insist on answering one question and then not answer another as if I would've forgotten about that?!" I huffed, wanting to push her away again but crossing my arms instead.

"Well~ this is new~ you're not fighting back~" Jasmine said with her voice full of that annoying tone, though I wasn't listening since I was lost in thought.

"Violet? Violet!" Jasmine put a hand under my chin snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? Sorry, I was focusing on something else." I replied.

"Wow, you said sorry. That's a first." Carmella teased as she continued smirking.

Jasmine backed off from me and I felt relieved.

"Jasmine can you start making breakfast now?" Carmella put her hands on Jasmines shoulders.

"I think I want to see what this new Violet is capable of making." Jasmine replied

"You know I would've poisoned you if you gave me this opportunity yesterday, right?" I put my lips together in a thin line.

"If? You won't do it anymore?~" Jasmine said with her pointing out ability.

"Duh, my sister has seen you guys so if she finds you dead she'll suspect me." I used that as an excuse for my random threat.

"Have you even killed someone before?" Carmella inquired.

"I have killed people via setting off traps. So poisoning won't be too hard" I explained.

"Well that was unexpected- what do you do in Jaces place?" Carmella asked, putting a "yeah, what she said" look on Jasmine.

"Guess you have to see ur for yourself cause I'm not telling. Now for real, who's making breakfast? I won't eat it but I gotta know." I said changing the subject.
"I would want to force Jasmine but I wanna know what your food tastes like." Carmella said.
"So, you just suck at making food and force Jasmine to do it instead?" I asked.
"Pfft- you sure have your attitude back, even though we don't miss it, it's good to see that you're not effected to the fullest by us." Jasmine said holding in a laugh.
"I have heard that before.. Hold on." Carmella said as she left the kitchen.
"Weird.. now let's see if you can work your magic on food." Jasmine said.
"Ugh fine, but I'm not going to make for you." I responded.
"Why not me? Do you hate me that much?~" Jasmine asked whilst closing in again.
"Yes, I dislike Carmella less." I simply answered. "She reminds me more of my universes version of you, without being as much of a pushover." I continued.
"Holy shit- hold on, do you like the Jasmine in your universe?" Jasmine asked.
"She's just a kindhearted soul, hating her is impossible. But just being her friend would put her life in danger and I'm not doing that since I have a heart, smaller then my sister's but it's still better then yours since yours is just filled with sexual thoughts." I replied
"I'm merely open with my thoughts whilst you are going around flustered~ have our words gotten to you?~" Jasmine responded.
"Geez, if I have the time to get used to your shenanigans before returning to my universe I'll have to call in sick for the first tim- DAMN IT!" I blurted out putting my attention on a detail that I SOMEHOW had not noticed before.
"What's the matter darling?" Jasmine asked leaning her head slightly against her shoulder and I melted on my inside, never thought this perverted model could be cute.
"I don't want to return to my universe, my fucking absence is ruined." I muttered.
"Why are you so obsessed with your absence? That was the thing that caught me off guard." Jasmine asked with her head still leaning against her shoulder.
"Ugh." I sighed "I knew being "emotionless" would make it hard to make friends so I never even tried and just focused on my studies and never had a day of absence no matter how much my mom or family members warned me about overworking myself. I still don't listen to anyone, and barely myself." Jasmine looked at me with a "seriously?" look.
"Until you morons broke into my apartment and got me under some fucking spell." I continued, turning my view against something- I honestly just wanted to not look at her anymore.
"If we really are morons then say you hate us~" Jasmine challenged.
"I don't have to prove myself to you, nor anyone." I tried saying without even the smallest smile.
"So you don't hate us." Jasmine stated. Probably with a grin on her face.
"As said, I won't play your games Jasmine." I replied and saw a hand landing beside my head. Jasmine moved my view back towards her (with her other hand) and put her fingers under my chin, moving her head closer to mine.
"I don't even have the energy to protest anymore." I said as i exhaled.
"Your phone kept blowing up, you seem popular among your contacts." Jasmine said, totally ignoring the situation she put me in.
"So what if I am? I have many people contacting me since I'm juggling two lives and they need help and guidance. Mostly for killing." I responded whilst fighting back that dreaded reaction that would make it obvious I like them.
"You sure love talking about murdering people all of a sudden, getting used to Carmella and me?~" Jasmine asked with her tone and moving herself closer (head and body, yes).
"It doesn't take long for me to get used to people, but I never get attached." I answered as I started breathing heavier and my heart beating faster.
"But then we might be able to change that~" Jasmine replied as Carmella returned.
"Get off her for a second, I gotta tell you something." Carmella ordered and Jasmine got off me as I felt massive relief in me.
"Fricking feelings.. this is why I don't fall for people, I'm overly sensitive, or people just never really give a shit about what they do to me-" I thought to myself.