Chapter six - confrontations

"Oh?~ Looks like the vicious cat has problems with following our orders~" Jasmine said with her dreadful (perverted) tone back.

"Can you read minds or something? Or are you just good at reading people?" I asked.

"No one can read minds, people have a difference in iq but no one is smart enough to hold such a power my darling." Jasmine answered, slowly moving her hand towards Carmella.

"Don't call me darling before I "disappear" again." I answered as I then realized I had miscalculated.

"Then we're calling you ours, end of story, bye Violet." Carmella said as she dragged Jasmine into one of the extra rooms.

"What's with all the dragging- and what will they do?-" I asked myself as I went back to my new room.

"Don't get why they made it so different from their house.." I kept talking to myself since I kinda wanted to disturb them.

"Yes, I have gotten more answers but it's still nowhere near enough since I never even wrote a notes for myself, let alone wrote and published a whole ass novel. I still have many other questions, why was everyone at work so different? Why is Jasmine suddenly obsessed with me? How long has she known Carmella? What's their relationship? Both of them wanna date me and I won't date any one of them if they can't get along." I thought to myself and then scoffed. "As if I would say yes to dating them anyway."

I then realized I had only looked around the room, not in any drawers or looked into the bathroom of my new room.

I did that and felt a little relieved when I saw that they had taken my clothes and put them in the wardrobe like thing.

Then I heard more movements coming from downstairs (my and most of the rooms were upstairs).

I peeked out of my room and saw a shadow of someone coming from the kitchen.

"Again? Geez, guess I actually switched universes." I thought to myself jokingly.

I sneaked downstairs and looked in the kitchen. It was indeed a stranger.

They were short so it wasn't like it would be hard. I looked around a bit for something to hit the person with since I didn't want Jasmine or Carmella to figure out I can fight.

So I found and grabbed a fire poker from Jasmine and Carmella's fireplace and then went back to the kitchen, hitting the person with it.

"Why am I even fighting against someone breaking into their house-" I thought to myself whilst repeatedly hitting the stranger with the metal thing, snapping back to reality when the person let out a groan in agony, which the girls apperantly heard since they came running.

"What happened here?!" Jasmine questioned whilst trying to understand what had happened during the 10 minutes she and Carmella was alone doing god knows what.

"I hit the person who broke inside your house! or just- entered while being sneaky." I answered.

"You beat people up?!" The girls exclaimed.

"Duh, how else do you think I live alone for most of the time I spend in this city?" I answered, with both of them looking at me like I was their child whom had impressed them.

"Don't look at me like I'm dumber than you." I said whilst hitting the stranger again and then heading to leave.

"Violet, as much as we love seeing you beat people up, you went too far. They're coughing blood!" Jasmine stated whilst she picked up the stranger.

"Okay?... What's the problem?" I asked.

"Nothing is wrong with that! She defended herself! ..and she ruined some metal." Carmella replied, glancing at the fire poker I was still holding.