The introduction

Hi there! This is my story about how I became my towns biggest sensation over night, though of course, there came something else with that. Here's how I, Violet Emerald, blew up in my town.

                       Start of the story
——————————————————
I had just woken up and looked at the time, i had woken up earlier then usual. I got ready and started going to work. Pretty normal for me, I had been waking up earlier and earlier the past few days.

I arrive at my work and leave my jacket and hat in my locker before walking to the teacher common room.

"Apperantly we're getting a new teacher tomorrow." My colleague who's name is Angela stated.

"Well that's good to hear, we have been running low on staff recently. Everyone is falling sick, except for Violet, that girl has never had a sick day." My other colleague Thomas replied.

"Hey! Watch your mouth! She can come any second!" My third colleague and kind of friend? Jasmine shouted (though not shout shout but she was still loud).

"Yes, she comes early, but there is like thirty minutes left before she usually comes." Angela replied.

"Can everyone stop screaming?" I groaned, annoyed since this is what I come into most days.

"Violet!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Told you too be careful if you're going to talk shit about her!" Jasmine said as she got to her feet and walked up to me.

"Honestly, Jasmine, I'm used to it."
"No one should have to enter work and hear this!" Jasmine said with her usual tone. She is the one trying to make everyone feel welcome and try her best to include everyone, though she is a pushover so she is not very effective.

"God, would you stop clinging to Violet? She has the best students, and that's pretty impressive due to her being quiet of herself." Thomas blurted out. Him being the rough and super honest guy, many people feared him. I feared and still fear noone whilst telling this story- back on topic!

"And do you have anything better for yourself to do thsn say what's on your mind with no thought?" I replied, i don't reply to snarky comments often, but someone has to stand up for Jasmine.

"Ah, there we have it! Your ice cold expression, kinda missed it to be honest." My fourth colleague, Crystal said.
Even though everyone in the room were adults, many acted like children.

"Oh, don't think i asked for you to butt in, but of course the "sassy" Crystal dos not care about anyone but herself." I replied, starting to get pissed off.

"How dare you think you have the authority to say something like that you emotionless weirdo!?" Crystal said whilst getting offended, as usual..

Of course not everyone was acting like children, they just get to the school later.

Let's just skip to the very end of the school day since the day really wasn't anything special.

——————————————————
I was leaving the school grounds when one of my students caught up to me.
"Miss Emerald! Wait up!"

I turned around to see one of my top students trying to catch up to me. So I stopped walking and let them catch up to me.

"Yes, what is it, Gerold?" I asked whilst still being emotionless but having a softer facial expression.

"Well, I was wondering if I could get some extra work? You don't have to give me it! I just find the work too easy..."

"Of course. Though, I don't think the school has extra work that'll be good enough for you, so I can take some off a website and I can print it tomorrow morning?" I suggested while I smiled.

"Yes; That'll be great! Thank you, miss Emerald!" Gerold said as he started running off to his friends.

——————————————————
I resumed walking and got home, as one does.

I put some leftovers from two days ago in the microwave and whilst waiting for it, I started searching for something to find something to be able to get done with Gerolds request.

My food was ready in about five minutes and it did not take long for me to find some good extra work so I left the site with the questions up and went to my room to change into more comfortable clothes.

When the microwaved beeped, I had gotten into a very oversized hoodie that went down to my ankles. It was my favorite at that time and super easy to get into, thus why I put it on.

Then I went to the kitchen, took my food out of the microwave, ate, and then i had no idea what to do so I just settled with watching youtube and was on there until i fell asleep. me having insomnia, it took until approximately three am.

I woke up the next day at 06:04 am and got myself ready for work, started walking to it, getting myself mentally ready for it. Then I saw myself on the news in a newspaper by accidentally glancing at it.

I immediately bought one and what it said was.. shocking, at the least. It went like this (I think.)

THIS TOWN HAS GOTTEN A NEW SAVIOR AND HER NAME IS VIOLET EMERALD!

Our newly found hero saved a robbery from happening yesterday evening at approximately 17:09 pm!
more on page 5-7

And that was of course a lie because at that time I had just gotten done eating.

"What kind of fucking!-" I blurted out before I stopped myself from saying more.
"Why would the news lie about something as big as that?!" I thought to myself.

Then people started coming near me, around 10 people since it was still around 6 am. I had to move quick.

I started speed walking towards the school I worked at and I did not stop until I had gotten there and locked myself in a bathroom to process it (still with the newspaper in my hand)

"How- why- why would the newspaper team go out of their way and come up with this lie?!" I exclaimed. Then I sighed, got out of the bathroom and started walking towards the lockers to leave my jacket.

After that I went to the teachers lounge. What I saw was even more shocking than the news article about me.