Chapter thirty seven - jumping onto an old friend

"Tch, I'm not the one that has a serial killer to make out with." I replied and looked out the window again.
"What's with you and the window?" Jasmine asked.
"No reason. It's just that somebody usually walks past my house around this time..." I answered and barely heard her question since I was focusing on the window.
"Are you already cheating on us?" Jasmine asked jokingly, but she still wondered.
"Maybe." I replied and left the dining room. Lizzy was above me and poured like two handfuls of glitter in my hair, I ignored it and left the house, walking around it to the back so I was infront of the window I just looked out of. I saw the person I had been waiting for and ran up to her, basically throwing myself at her.
"What the- oh hey." She said and got her balance back.
"Where the fuck have you been?! You've not apperared on the agreed time for three weeks!" I asked and backed up.
"Well- I've been... busy." She answered.
"What's more important than me?!" I whined and looked at her, quickly realizing what she meant.
"Ha! You got fucked!" I said and nearly threw my head back too far for the "ha!".
"Yeah, but I mainly came here to tell you that I dragged you into it." She replied and Jasmine and Carmella had come up to us.
"What the fucking hell do you mean? Dragging me in to raise a soon to be baby is extremely irresponsible, idiotic and will probably cause chaos." I said and the girls just stared at Catherine (the woman I had waited for).
"I know that. But I also know that if you'll ever get a baby it'll be by adoption since you're gayer than your father." Catherine replied.
"Aaand where are we going with this?" I asked.
"I have signed the paper work to make you the legal guardian of my baby if something happens to me or my husband." She answered.
"Okay. I will not be a mom! You can forget that! I only survived childhood because everyone around me forced me to eat! I can't raise a child successfully!" I responded.
"So you'd rather have someone precious to me be left alone to a horrible person?" Cat asked.
"I'm a legitimate serial killer? How am I not horrible?!"
"Well I wouldn't trust anyone else with my baby, so it's got to be you. I just came here to inform you." Catherine replied and sighed.
"What about my mom, your parents or your siblings! You're still in contact with them, and I know that for a fact." I asked.
"Your mom is barely here. My parents are a bit over the top. And my siblings have basically all moved to europe or asia so, they're out of the picture." Cat answered.
"Sorry to interrupt. But what the hell is happening?! We let you run off and you're suddenly supposed to take care of a baby?!" Jasmine let out and I turned towards her obviously jealous face.
"It's if something happens to Cathy and her husband. And also. Cathy is ten years older than me. I break the law, not my comfort zone." I answered both her questions, what had happened the small time they were not there and if I was cheating on them.
"So. Why would she wonder that?~ Unless you finally got yourself a partner!" Cathy said behind me, I rolled my eyes.
"Well, apperantly I am dating them. But-" I got cut off.
"Both of them? Oh hell no. You're explaining yourself when you're done with where you're heading to in that outfit." Cat said.
"As I was saying. I have gotten amnesia and don't remember shit of how I met the ginger." I responded.
"Tch.." Carmella let out.
"How the heck did you get amnesia?" Cat asked and I turned towards her.
"No idea." I replied. "But all that aside.. What will you name the baby? Will it be a boy or girl? Will you get your head in the game and follow our scheduled meet up here?! The last question is most important." I continued.
"We don't know the gender and we don't plan on making names for another week. Maybe?" Catherine answered. I started walking away from them to a tree.
"What are you-" Carmella started but I cut her off.
"Sch!" I said and climbed up the tree. I saw the man that I had felt was watching us and grabbed his arm and jumped down from the tree. I slammed him against the ground and a bone in his arm went out of it so he let out a groan.
"Ow! Fuck!" I ignored it and dragged him back towards the house, but stopped by the group.
"I'll be back in three minutes. Get to know each other better." I said and was off, walking towards the house again. Well in the house I dragged the man down the stairs, throwing him on the floor. He quickly sat up and looked at his arm.
"Awh~ does it huwt?" I asked in a fake innocent voice. I got on one knee and grabbed him by his shirts collar, staring at him.
"Listen here you little shit. You're obviously a rookie. So I won't kill you but any objection and I will break you bone by bone until you stop." I explained and kept giving him a death stare.
"If it was just me it would've been one thing. But you also aimed a gun so recklessly that it could've hit my old teacher." I continued and snapped the bone that went out of his body in half.
"Ow!" He shouted.
"I can't exactly make blood splatter too much since it'll ruin my clothes, so you'll get a warning. Don't. test. your. luck. or you might just end up a mindslave." I stood up and dragged him up the stairs and outside, throwing him away towards the street and walked back towards the others.
"What did- what did you do..?" Carmella asked.
"He's still alive but now he's handicapped." I answered dismissively. "Can't exactly do much since these are Lizzy's stuff. Also the reason why it's so revealing. Speaking of. Lizzy should fix my makeup and I'll be off." I continued.
"Awh so no goodbye kisses?~ Such a shame.." Carmella teased.
"Well the face is unavailable, but if you really need me, you can use another body part." I replied nonchalantly and waved goodbye to Catherine who had an eyebrow raised and had that annoying smirk that noone likes.