Chapter eighteen - a kiss and a fainting

"You- you okay there, Carmella?" I asked and was genuinely worried.
"What happened to her?" Jasmine asked me as she had somehow gotten beside me within a matter of seconds.
"I don't know. I just leant back towards her." I answered and kept looking at Carmella whilst worrying my butt off.
"Then she's fine. It's just a few moments of shock." Jasmine sounded surprisingly calm so I guessed it was normal and that gave me a question.
"So, she has went into this state. Obviously because your and her crush surprised you by affection. You're unfazed which means that this happens often, and that means you are fucking close. Well damn me, then I should've been way more surprised when I was chained up and seconds later saw my friends walk in." I pointed out and changed the point of view mid sentence because I am a menace.
"How– fuck you! You had it figured out in seconds!" Jasmine pouted.
"I taught myself to read between the lines when I took charge of the institute the first time. Now, how the fuck do we get her to normal?" I stared at Carmella and felt Jasmine breathe down my neck.
"What the fuck?!" Her hand was suddenly infront of my mouth and she held up her index finger as to say "be quiet" or as they would say: "don't scream". I just rolled my eyes and looked back at her. She put on a innocent smile and was obviously thinking about "something".
"I do not want Carmella to wake up and see you "making things steamy" with me, since she'll do it to me again when you leave." I explained and yes, I am referring to the sudden throw onto the floor after Jasmine killed a dude.
"Eh, to bad." Jasmine said and leant in, causing me to fall on my stomach. She quickly turned me around so I was facing her.
"Why aren't you making it faster? The faster whatever fantasies you have are over the less possible it is for Carmella to-" I was interrupted as per usual, but this time it was not by a sentence, but by Jasmine kissing me. She had also grabbed me and did not let go. As far as my concern went and goes, they don't do anything except kissing without my consent. With that aside, Jasmine was now using tongue with her random affection. Making me lose my guard and cave in, making my muscles less tense and closed my eyes since I had been waiting for that. Her grip tightened and was nearly on the verge of hurting me. Even if she did, I would not care. Our mouths pulled apart and she smiled.
"We are not doing that again. Because, Carmella. is. beside. us. And she gets hella jealous so." I said and Jasmine lightly giggled causing my heart to go haywire.
"Valid point. But we will resume when we're alone sometime." She stated the obvious and got off me. I instantly sprung up and looked at Carmella again.
"Is she normally out for this long or is it extra long?" I asked and before Jasmine answered Carmella started blinking repeatedly before sitting up.
"What- oh I understand what happened. Both to me and between you two." Carmella said and I jumped onto her and knocked us onto the floor.
"Geez! Were you actually that worried for me? Awh, Violet." She said with me on her lap and a giant smile on her face.
"Oh shut up, you dork! Of course that made me worry about you! I caused that! I-" Carmella cut me off and I calmed down a little.
"It's fine. I was on a bed and I could lay myself down, it wasn't that bad." She said and laughed before picking me up and putting me back on the bed.
"I can walk perfectly fi-" Once again I was cut off.
"Yeah yeah, we know." They both talked at the same time but didn't seem bothered by it now. I crawled over to Jasmine and snuggled up against her chest.
"What- what is.. happening right now?" She asked.
"I already told you two that I wanted to see what sleeping on you will do to me. Idiots." I answered and closed my eyes. They didn't say anything else and let me stay where I was. I would be surprised if they didn't let me since- everything up to that point. I quickly fell asleep and when I woke up I was still against Jasmines chest. She had fallen asleep but to no ones surprise, I got a smile on my face but still got off from her whilst trying my best not to wake her up. I got off their bed and left their room.
"Good afternoon, how did you sleep?" My sister asked as she was right beside me.
"What the hell?! When and why did you come here?!" I let out but she had already taken my hand, forcing me downstairs.
"You know damn well what happens when you leave me alone for two or more days." She answered and Carmella came out of the kitchen.
"Woah- what is happening?" She was so pretty even if she went into shock earlier.
"Chaos is uprising and I think I made it worse." Elizabeth answered and we were out the door with Carmella behind us.
"You fiddled with the chaos room?!"
"What is the "chaos room"?" Carmella asked and had caught up.
"My sister creates a disaster twice or three times every month, she can't take it on without my help but I often end up doing the whole shit." I explained and got out of Elis grip of my hand.
"Why is your family so fucking confusing?" Carmella asked.
"My birth." Me and Lizzy said at the same time.
"Hold up- this ain't a trick to get me in your stinky ass dresses, is it?" I asked and stopped running.
"They are not stinky! They are out of your league fashionable." Elizabeth answered and everyone had now stopped running.
"Answer my question."
"Would you say yes if you got to choose your accessories?" Eli asked and Carmella just stared at us.
"No, not happening. Let's go back, I'm sure Jasmine will need someone to tell her why we left so abruptly." I said.
"I didn't sabotage it this time, either I hit my head, which is very likely nowadays. Or.." Eli said.
"That fucking- whatever. If he's behind it then-" I got interrupted again.
"Who's "he"?" Carmella butted in.
"You'll know. For now I need you to go and tell Jasmine where we're headed. You can come and see it go down." I answered but Carmella shook her head.
"I'll text Jas'. I don't want to leave when you're obviously about to fight something." Stating the obvious. I was touched by that.
"Whatever. We need to start running again." Lizzy said and I had already started running.
"Slow bitch!" I shouted behind me. Few minutes later, we had arrived.