Chapter twenty one - another arrival

"Do you have any gown that is a slit skirt, is also a train and it dosen't have to be just a gown." I asked since I knew there was no getting out of this gala.
"Obviously! You think I send your bff out over the world and not demand supplies for fashion nights while you're out fiddling holes?" She answered and threw out dresses and skirts that fit what I asked for out of her room and into a pile.
"Why do you two have fashion- whatever, asking questions is stupid in this family."
"Why was Gregory carrying flowers?" We heard a voice from the entrance ask.
"No!" I groaned.
"Yes!" Eli said and ran from her room and against the entrance.
"And why is my house covered with blood, AGAIN?" The voice asked.
"Well, mother, Jace broke into our house and took control over Eli's mind slaves, Helen broke into his house and planted wires in them so she could control them so I just killed them, ran into Shr-Helen, learned a new trick, nearly died and have a gala to attend too, now help me pick out a crown!" I explained.
"Oh my poor baby... Not knowing what crown you want is terrible. Mommy will help you." She said in that baby voice parents sometimes do. "And also! Who the actual FUCK are these gorgeous women? Why have I not met them before and do they want to apply as models for my agency?" She continued and obviously refered to my fake girlfriends.
"Well, they're.. god I- Lizzy where the hell is your crown stash?!" I yelled at my sister and whispered in Carmella's ear that she was gonna have to be the one to tell my mom. I went to talk with Lizzy about which crown I should wear whilst Jasmine and Carmella were explaining the situation to my mom. Jace and Shrimpy struck up a conversation and a few of the maids started cleaning up the blood.
"How about this one?" Eli said and pulled up a sapphire crown.
"No, you ask that every time. Have you got another thing that goes on your head, looks like a type of crown, that is NOT a tiara?" I asked.
"I mean, I have some circlets in this house but that is only like fifteen." Elizabeth answered.
"Perfect! Show me them." And after that she went into detail about the difference between a tiara and a circlet I picked a silver circlet with a light blue gem.
"You should totes wear them more often! You look awesome in them! Hey! Why don't we try a few that are dangly?" Liz suggested and she seemed enthusiastic for something other than her phone for the first time tonight.
"No, I need to attack someone, those would only get in the way and that's the least I need right now." I explained.
"Alright.. but its time to pick out your outfit now!" She said and dragged me out of her room where we picked up the clothing on the floor and went back into her room just as fast.
"Alright, do you want a skirt or dress?" El asked.
"I guess we can look at the dresses first.." I mumbled.
"What's the matter? You don't hate having dresses on, in fact, you look for any dress or skirt you can try on when you think you're home alone." She asked.
"I don't like wearing it for a specific occasion. That's all, and the skirts and dress testing stays between us, kay?" I answered.
"Let's do it like this then. If it was for you too just walk around town in, what would you pick out of these thirty options?" Eli asked.
"Honestly? Any of these. You have great taste, and you know I don't mean it when I insult your fashion sense. Right?" I answered and grabbed a random dress.
"I'm not going to let one mean comment put me down, so of course I don't, and even if I did, it's my choice in clothing and you can't do shit about it." She answered.
"Good to hear. Now, what have you guys been talking about while i have been unconscious?" I asked another question and walked over to her bed.
"Just how you and your new girlfriends met. Of course you had met Jasmine before but Carmella recently moved from her and Jasmines home town. That's why you have not seen her." Eli explained and threw a dress in my face.
"That can't go well... Anyhow, fine! I'll try on your stupid dress." I went into her walk in closet (around five times bigger than Jasmine and Carmella's) and changed.
I came out and Lizzy walked around me, tightened the annoying corset that came with the dress and kicked me out of her room, not even a second later she was beside me.
"Mom, what do you think?" Elizabeth asked and looked at our mom, but i knew she was looking at my pretend partners in her rear view of her eye.
"I have made better, besides, she can invite a plus one that is not her sister. So it's not up to me, how about you ladies?" Mom asked and turned towards Carmella and Jasmine, Carmella got her eyes off me relatively quick but it took Jasmine atleast forty-five seconds.
"Told you this was stupid, I will just grab a dress or skirt right before the dumb event." I mumbled under my breath, but just loud enough so Liz could hear.
"Want me to make the corset even tighter?" She threatened.
"It literally can not go any tighter!" I answered and started raising my tone.
"I can find a way. Unless.." Eli continued.
"Fine, fine. I'll continue to try on your outfits, but can we not show Jasmine and Carmella?" I responded whilst not realising the two that I just mentioned had been trying to get my attention.
"Violet!" Jasmine shouted as I finally heard what they said.
"Yes?" I quickly replied and looked at them (not straight in the eyes. Obviously).
"They have been trying to ask if you can or must invite a plus one to the "event"." Mom answered for them.
"It doesn't really matter since I don't exactly follow the rules of that place but I guess it is a choice, just for tomorrow night." I answered.