Chapter twenty three - sleeping together

I was now in my room and honestly? I was not tired anymore. So I figured I could try and use up my energy but I really couldn't care less if I fell asleep or not since I was used to it. I just laid down on my bed and eventually fell asleep. Once I woke up, the first thing I saw was Carmellas face.
"What are you doing..?" I asked and tried to sit up but couldn't for some reason, I then realized she was pinning me against the bed.
"Seriously, what the hell are you doing!?" I asked again. She leant in towards me and started making out with me, still completely silent. When she pulled a part from me, I was more confused than before, she would not stare at me in the middle of the night just to then make out with me! Jasmine maybe.. just maybe! But even that didn't have a big chance of happening. Carmella pulled me up and then had me pinned against the wall right beside my bed. She took my arms above my head and then leaned in again. While Carmella was not even two inches from my mouth, Jasmine entered.
"What the hell is wrong with Carmella?!" I screamed but once again I was ignored instead of acknowledged and cut off. Carmella started kissing me and went down to my neck, causing me to shiver but also blush. Surprised it took me so long.
In any case, Jasmine started walking towards me, still expressionless and completely quiet.
"Wh-" Carmella moved to the side but dragged me onto the bed again. "So the whole wall thing was just, a waste of time?" I continued. I sat up as fast as I could, almost bumping my head into Jasmines, who immediately sat herself on my lap, put her arms around my neck (like she did with Carmella except now she wasn't blushing). Meanwhile Carmella had put her head on my shoulder and her tongue on my neck (above Jasmines arms) and she was still expressionless. My face turned more red than a frickin tomato. I then felt a slap and was suddenly back on the wall chains.
"I am so sorry! But you didn't react when I tried any other method." Carmella explained with Jasmine on my bed, looking way more worried than usual.
"And why am I restrained if you just tried to.. wake me up..?" I asked and realized why they were acting so weird, it was a dream and how they acted was how I imagined deep down that they actually think of me. Only there for amusement and pleasure.
"You were kicking a lot." Jasmine explained.
"Not to mention screaming.. and it was mostly my name! What did I do in the dream? Please tell me I wasn't hurting you.." Carmella said and mumbled the last part.
"Can't say that exactly.. but neither have I had a dream in forever, so." I shrugged as Carmella moved her face closer to mine, causing me to become a tomato again.
"That was.. surprisingly easy... I didn't even mean too." She commented. That's when Jasmine stood up and walked up to me, shoving Carmella out of the way.
"I wonder.." She said with a smirk and kissed me directly on the lips. I turned even redder.
"You look like you're about to explode." Jasmine said and let out a laugh. That just gave her another "whack" in the head as Carmella stepped in front of me and removed the chains.
"When did I wake you guys up..?" I asked.
"We don't know how far into your dream that was, but probably one of the "what's wrong with Carmella" sentences." Jasmine answered.
"Heh.. you should probably head back to your room now.." I said and walked towards my bed.
"You sure you will not like- die or something?" Carmella asked and looked at me which just made me blush harder due to the dream I just had.
"Now even I'm starting to get concerned! Cary just looked at you!" Jasmine said and hopped onto the bed, right beside me. I quickly looked at her but realized it was a dumb idea.
"Carmella was coming onto me..." I mumbled as quietly as possible.
"What was that?" Jasmine said and pushed me on my back. So she could straddle me.
"I said." That was in my normal tone. "Carmella came onto me.." I mumbled a bit louder but still quiet.
"God, speak up! I don't like worrying, so just get it out!" Jasmine demand-whined. I took a deep breathe and then sighed.
"Carmella came onto me." I said and looked away from both of them.
"She did that in your dream..?!" Jasmine responded. I just nodded since now I was too embarrassed to say anything.
"Would that not fit better if it was Jasmine?" Carmella asked and dragged Jasmine off me and the bed. I shrugged and sat up, still looking away from them.
"What's the matter, Violet?" Carmella asked.
"Embarrassed." I answered.
"Awh, well you can't control your dreams. And it's not like it is completely impossible for me to do it in real life, so..." Carmella said. I pointed at where I guessed she was standing due to where her voice came from.
"Expressionless and quiet.." I said and turned around but looked down.
"I don't know if that scared or worried you. But either way, I would never do that without knowing you won't try and stab me. Maybe Jasmine would but that's a problem for another day." Carmella continued.
"Gee, thanks for the love." Jasmine shouted sarcastically. Causing me to giggle and Carmella to reply with a "no problem". After that they left after saying something about 'trust' or something like that... I laid down on the bed and just stared at the ceiling.
"I wanna sleep with them but I'm way too embarrassed to even look at them, let alone sleep in the same bed as them!..." I mumbled to myself.
"God, I'm such a wreck.." I mumbled again and got up, headed to their room and opened the door fully, since they left it half open.
"Need anything?" Jasmine said and yawned. I started blushing again and walked towards their bed. I saw movement on the bed, which I guessed was them either moving to the edges of the bed or cramping together.
"Wait- do you want to sleep in the middle or on the edge?" Carmella asked and was starting to get more tired.
"Middle.." I mumbled and got closer to the bed. I waited by the right edge of the bed and Jasmine got up so I could enter the middle of the bed. (The bed had a kind of block at the end of it and I didn't have the energy to climb over it). As soon as Jasmine lied down again I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep again.

What should I do if I became famous over night?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara