Chapter eleven - breakfast

"You- you didn't know this?" I asked.
"We only saw you entering the manor!" Carmella exclaimed, still trying to process it.
"And you never thought about telling us?" Jasmine asked as she had gotten back to reality after her shock.
"It would happen with time, everything that has a reason to be figured out takes time and I thought you already knew it, Jasmine Baker."
"Why the hell do you know my surname from birth?!" Jasmine exclaimed.
"You didn't think to check my drawers? If we could then we would go to my highrise apartment, I have the files of all my colleagues in my universe, excluding Carmella, but considering I know how to hack into the schools system it won't be hard."
"We had no idea you were this talented-." Carmella said.
"I can do way more then hack you stupid morons. I haven't overworked myself since my childhood just to suck at my family "business" also known as a mafia type of institute house- whatever." I responded, just tired of the whole conversation that they created just to small talk.
"Geez, and you haven't even tried to escape." Jasmine and Carmella stated.
"I don't have to "try" I simply have to do." I replied, rolling my eyes and starting to leave when Jasmine and Carmella stepped infront of me and I just stopped dead in my tracks.
"Something is keeping you here." Jasmine said as they closed in on me.
"That would be ridiculous. What would keep me here?" I asked, feeling the annoyance I had just felt melting away with them being close, sure, it is dumb or just weird considering I am called emotionless for a reason but I honestly missed being in love, my love for family and friends is what nearly gets me killed though.
"I don't know~ you tell us." Carmella challenged.
"No." I simply said, stepping aside from them and continuing my path to leave the room when Jasmine grabbed my arm.
"Just what is your limit." She asked
"I have no limit, and nothing could stop me from overworking except for my girlfriend." I said, wanting to tease them.
"You have a damn girlfriend?!" Carmella exclaimed and I started giggling.
"Yes, I had a girlfriend, though she died five years ago." I explained. "Now stop being jealous." I said smiling as I put my (free) hand on my hip.
"You fucking- whatever, the important thing is that you don't get in a relationship." Jasmine said as she let go of me.
"Oh don't worry, I don't have any intention on getting into a relationship, though I still don't know what exactly is holding me back." I said leaving confusion in them since I brought it up randomly, it was obviously my crushes on them but I could never bring myself to say that to them personally.
"But, if I need to get away from some admirers then please try to not look surprised if I randomly run up to you when I can leave more oftenly." I said to them in which they reluctantly nodded.
"Wait- admirers?! Violet, what the hell are you doing in that institute of yours?!" Jasmine says.
"Just come see it sometime, I'll ask Lizzy to vouch for you."
"Alright.." both of them said.
"Now, I'll get going to make CARMELLA breakfast." I said.
"OH c'mon! I also want to taste your food! It isn't fair!" Jasmine whined.
"Well look at who actually is a child!" I said since I still hadn't let go of the fact that they treated me like a child.
"Violet just- she gets worse without food." Carmella explained and to this day I don't know if she said that to warn me or to scare me, honestly I wouldn't have minded it but that would make my crush visible and I'm just "nope"ing on that.
"I'm on it!" I said, running down the stairs and rushing into the kitchen. "God that was stupid, you're making them think you hate them, you don't want them to know you love them but you don't want them to think you hate them either, god this is frustrating!" I thought to myself as I started looking for pans. I slowly started blushing since all the times they had made me flustered just came back. So 25 minutes later, their breakfast was ready.
"Eh- that took a while, now shake off your memories you idiot!" I said talking to myself.
"What memories? We would gladly like to know~" Carmella said from behind me.
"Gah! What the hell?!" I let out as I shrieked.
"Well that's more that's new, you didn't hear us coming? I would've reckoned we help you listen more closely next time~" Jasmine said and I could just feel my face turning red.
"Don't you dare imply that!" I shouted in the haze of running out of the kitchen.
"Pfft- was Violet blushing?" I heard Carmella ask before just running to the couch near the fireplace. I buried my face in my hands whilst trying to calm down.
"You stupid idiot! Why didn't you just leave the kitchen faster?! Now they... Gah, fuck this, I'll just make up a exuse." I said to myself before lying down.
A few minutes later I heard this.
"Did you never think to tell us we have gotten some progress done? Being this gorgeous, your words, and dealing with you takes fucking energy, starshine." I heard Jasmine say as she apparently had moved to the couch area.
"WAKAIZUMI!" I blurted out, being weird as hell.
"What is- are you just trying to get away from the fact that you blushed?" Carmella asked.
"No! I mean, I did blush- but you guys have just flirted so fucking much that I got used to not having you flirt with me and I-" I said whilst trying to clear my name.
"Violet, it was a little bit over an hour, and you weren't ready for us to flirt and try to claim what we see as ours?" Carmella continued.
"Pshh- go eat your food you dingus, I'll be in my room thinking of my next lie." I said, running towards the stairs.
"Violet you're not discreet!" Jasmine shouted behind me and I was starting to blush again so I slammed the door.
"Fuuuck! You're an idiot! You know that?!" I scolded myself as I sat down.
"God damn it! Hold up- was that butterflies in my stomach?! Geez these feelings are escalating quickly! Just- try to sleep until tomorrow, atleast you'll get away from them a little while.." I got into bed, not bothering to change my clothes and fell asleep.

okay so i will change the book cover every once in a while depending on violet's progress- or i could do that as the top thing for a new chapter- i don't know ╮(. ❛ ‿ ❛.)╭