Chapter sixteen - consequences of my unintended actions

So there I was, stuck in my kidnappers kitchen, after seeing one of them form a soon-to-be hickey on the other. And now she was coming towards me.
"Got it!" I thought to myself as I got an idea, cliche, but an idea. I ran over to the kitchen window and opened it, got in position and saw Carmella enter the kitchen.
"Violet?- Why didn't you come through the door? And why are you coming through the kitchen window of all windows?" She asked as I jumped down onto the floor as if I hadn't seen a thing and was just about to enter.
"And why are you nosebleeding?" Carmella asked and got closer.
"I was training and got punched before coming here." I lied and tried keeping my voice calm.
"And why are you here? Thought you wante- needed a break?" She corrected herself and now had me pinned against a wall.
"I knew I wouldn't be able to fall asleep at home- so I came here since it would- help me fall asleep." I managed to get out with Carmella eyeing me suspiciously.
"Since you are going to stay the night, care to eat supper with us?" Carmella asked and walked over to the pantry.
"I- fine." I said and realized I was back to my annoyed tone.
"What is it now?" I heard Carmellas voice had gotten a little angrier but was I surprised? No. Maybe if I hadn't seen her with Jasmine just a minute ago.
"Cary, who are you talking to?" Jasmine asked as she entered the kitchen.
"Hey." I said and Jasmine turned her head towards me.
"Violet! What are you-" Jasmine started.
"Wouldn't be able to fall asleep at her house so she is staying the night, now can you put this on my cooking area?" Carmella explained with her nose in the pantry.
"O-alright!" Jasmine said and it was obvious she was still flustered. She walked over to Carmella
"Why is Jasmine flustered-?" I asked since I wasn't supposed to know what they had done.
"Well, you see." Carmella started and gave Jasmine some ingredients.
"Are you gonna cook a five star meal? It's only supper and not some gala." I asked and changed the subject to not make Jasmine too flustered.
"It's.. her thing, she has many things you haven't seen. Some better you never see at all." Jasmine answered as Carmella walked up to her and smirked, looking like the Carmella I got to know.
"You two go talk, I'll tell ya when supper's ready." Carmella said as Jasmine left without question.
"Oi! Jasmine, I have a question!" I shouted after her and was somehow behind her.
"Ye- how did you get here so fast? And what is that?!" Jasmine asked and I turned my head around and for a split second I saw a floating circle.
"I- have no idea... Let's just go to the living room." I replied and dragged her by the wrist to the sofa.
"What did you wanna ask me?" Jasmine asked and leaned back in the sofa.
"Do.. do you and Carmella love eachother?" Jasmine seemed to have reacted on just that. "Because if you will ever win my heart. I need to know you also love eachother and won't just compete for me." I continued and sat beside her.
"You can't exactly say we hate eachother, we have known each other long since, and we've always had a kind of "couple" relationship, but never thought about that since we started planning how to kidnap you." She answered.
"It wasn't me that you were planning to kidnap but you still got me. And lucky for you, I was busy trying to figure out your voice. It's slightly off from my Jasmines voice so I guess that's why I couldn't figure it out." I scoffed at the first part.
"You're making it blatantly obvious you are jealous, you know?~" Jasmine stated and I just froze.
"Uh, what happened? Are you okay?" Jasmine asked after seeing me go nonresponsive.
"Cary! Something happened to Violet!" She ran into the kitchen and I sunk into the sofa. "Well good fucking job me, you got her worried over nothing." I just closed my eyes.
"What do you mean? She looks normal to me." I heard Carmellas voice and sprung up. Not looking at any of them.
"What happened just now? You didn't even respond, I was just teasing.." Jasmine said and that got me to look at her.
"I know you were just teasing and it was in good spirit, but I don't... I don't know how to handle that situation anymore and-" I got cut off (as per usual) so I sat down on the sofa again.
"Listen, it's okay with us as long as we know you don't totally loathe us." Carmella said with her normal smile.
"Though this information changes some things~" Jasmine commented and got an elbow in the stomach by "Cary".
"That was unnecessary." I heard Lizzy's voice say and turned towards their (Jasmine and Carmellas) living room window.
"Says you." I mumbled and walked towards her.
"How the fuck did she do that-" Jasmine asked behind me in which I sighed.
"That's a Emerald secret~ there are many, many secrets to unveil with us." I explained.
"I came to tell Vi Vi that something urgent happened. She can and will return once we're done, don't worry." Lizzy explained, dragged me out of the window and onto the ground.
"Ow!? God damn it, you fucking slut!" I complained and got up.
"She's a slut-? How old is she?!" I heard Jasmine ask.
"She's five years younger than me. Do the math yourself, dear~ It isn't fun if I do it for you, now is it?~" I answered and immediately took Elizabeth's hand.
"I'll be back as soon as I can!" I said and started dragging Eli away from there.
"I fucked it up, didn't I?"
"Eh, it was worse with Lucia." Eli answered and turned to me.
"You need to stop thinking so much, just, live in the moment and do random shit like when you're killing." She said whilst trying to boost my ego.
"It's not the same fucking thing! They are the people I have feelings for! The people I kill, are rich people that I spent way too much time with and somehow got their will, random people I meet in clubs, or just people who piss me off, no feelings involved, nada!" I responded and then sighed.
"Right, what was the thing that was so urgent you had to break my crushes' windows?" I asked as a follow up.
"Nothing.. I just came by to see how you were doing and you were doing horrible, so I decided to help you." Elizabeth answered.
"Maybe it got worse because I saw Carmella getting intimate with Jasmine just now?!" I accidentally let out.
"Damn, never saw her as that type of gal. Not- not that I've heard much about her" Was all Eli said, though it was true.