1

If anyone sees this please comment and let me know on how it is. I haven't figured out a name for Megatron's daughter. But I am still working on this. So it may take a while for the update.

It's weird and terrible for me to do. I am keeping a terrible secret from my father. And my father is none other than Megatron. You see this secret I am keeping from my father is that I am dating someone. But not any of the mechs that's a Decepticon. Sighs. It's an Autobot that I am dating. I am seeing this one Autobot and my father would hate and kill him. The Autobot that I am seeing and dating is Prime. I am so afraid of what my father would say and do. Because he and Prime are enemies. But not only that I am afraid if Soundwave discovers it and informs my father about my relationship with Prime. If he ever finds out he would say I am a disgrace to his Decepticon army. But I know deep down in my father's spark that he loves me. He just wants me to be happy and I am. I just don't know how to say it to my father that I am dating a mech but he's an Autobot. I just can't say hey dad guess what I am dating a mech and it's an Autobot and it's Prime that I am dating. It's just really hard to speak and talk to my father about this. Sweet spark, just get to the story. Sorry readers, she gets a little too carried away and that's why I love her. Awe, Prime that's sweet of you to say. Anyways, yes the story. Enjoy.

It wasn't that quiet like it was yesterday. Because my father and Starscream always butt heads with each other. And it gets so annoying. I just don't even know why my father keeps him around. He's a disgrace to the Decepticons. But I also feel that I am also a disgrace to my father's cause. Because I am sparkmates with Prime. I really want to be with Prime right now but I can't because I could get caught or worse my father finds out about us being sparkmates. I was resting and lying on my berth and I was resting my eyes when I heard a knock on my door. "Ugh. Come in." I said. I looked and saw it was Steve. One of my father's soldiers. "Steve what is it?" I asked him. "Princess your father is requesting to see you. And he says he has a mission for you to do. Don't know what." He said. I sigh. "Alright. Where is he right now." I asked him. "He's in the throne room." He replied back to me. I nodded and I got off my berth and headed straight to the throne room.

Megatron was reading and he threw his pad. "DAMN IT STARSCREAM! WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER I NEED HER NOW. AND I MEAN IT!" He yelled. Soon the doors open. Megatron looked and saw you. "You need to be here when I need you. That is an order, do you understand." My dad said to me, giving me a warning. "Yes dad. Steve said, "You need me to do a mission." I said to my dad, wondering what the mission was. "Yes. I do. Before he could speak, Starscream started to speak. "Uh my Liege." Megatron immediately grabbed Starscream by the throat. "Leave now or I will rip out your spark." He said, giving a deadly warning to Starscream. He dropped Starscream and he immediately left. "Now where was I?" My dad asked me. "You were talking about a mission for me to do, father." My father then remembered. "Oh yes, the mission. I want you to scour this area. There is a relic at the site. And do not fail me." He said to me, giving me a warning. "Yes dad." I went and took the coordinates from my father and I walked off. I thought to myself. "Is Prime going to be there? Should I give him the relic? I don't want to fail my father. What should I do?" I said to myself.

I immediately left and went to the area. I was by myself of course. I then walked and scoured the area. I went and found the area with the relic. But soon I heard a bridge. I turned and saw Prime and his autobots. The rest of the team already knows about me and Prime. "Prime." Prime smiled. "Sweet spark." I sigh. "Prime, I don't know what to do. I want to give this relic to you. But I also can't fail my father. He gave me a warning if I failed him." I said. "I understand. He doesn't know yet." I shook my helm telling him no. "Sweet spark he has to know. But I also don't want to lose you. But take the relic." Arcee gasps. "What Prime. Are you serious?" She said to Prime. "Yes I am Arcee. I don't want to lose her." He said to Arcee. I went over and grabbed the relic. I walked over and looked around. Soon we kissed each other. I soon felt his tongue savoring my saliva. We then stopped. He smiled. "I have missed this." I smiled. "So have I Prime. I'll see you later." I walked out and I immediately transformed and headed back to the ship.