My Love

<3 If you ever feel lonely, look up to the moon, someone is doing the same thing 🌙

The dark hair male softly placed a plate of eggs on the table. He took a step back and smiled at the delicious breakfast he had made. Now he was just needing one more thing....

"Sungie..... Come eat love"

Minho stood there until he heard the sound of small footsteps coming closer.

Out of the corner a blond boy appeared. His hair was a mess yet he still look angelic.

"Morning love, slept well?"

The blond slowly nodded his head. He was still half asleep from what the older could tell. Minho walked over to jisung and placed a kiss on his forehead, hoping it'll wake up his boyfriend a little more.

And he was right. Jisung pushed Minho away playfully and walked over to his seat.

"Yah, I still haven't taken a shower. I'm dirty, don't be kissing me Minnie. "

Minho just let out a small sigh and walked over to his seat.

"How else would I wake you up?"

Jisung just glared at him and stuffed rice in his mouth. His puffy cheeks didn't go unnoticed by his boyfriend... nobody can miss those cheeks.

The once quiet apartment was filled with the sound of their chopsticks hitting the plates around them and the small 'meows' coming from the three babies.

"Hyung, Chan and changbin were thinking of having a gig this Friday... will you be able to make it?"

The older looked up from his plate and gave a sad gentle smile to Jisung. Though it hurt to say this, he couldn't. He couldn't get out of work with short notice.

"Love, I'm sorry I have work-"

The blond was quick to respond. "Oh-oh I'm so stupid, I totally forgot that you have dance classes. I'm sorry... "

"Don't be sorry jisung, I really wish I could make it. I'll ask if-"

"No- no. Hyung, don't worry it's the same songs. I'm pretty sure it gets boring. Plus teaching kids is something you love. Don't miss that. Okay?

"But I love you too.."

Minho looked at jisung with a pout, which was quickly kissed on.

"You're so cheesy, Hyunjin is rubbing off on you."

With that the two males finished up and the older got ready for work.

No he doesn't wear a suit and tie. Instead, some sweatpants and a lose tee-shirt is what you'll find Lee know wearing for work.

The blond was putting the last plate away in the cabinet and turned around to see Minho putting on his shoes. This was the hard part for jisung. He didn't like being away from Minho. He hated it, he absolutely hated it. Even though it was only for a couple of hours and both will be busy with work. Jisung couldn't help but think that he'll come home to an empty apartment one day.