1 (Jin)

Jin pov

I looked at the big building in front of me!
"Here we are!" I said and smirked. All if my life I was going around lots of big buildings but.....this one was different!

Taking my glasses I wore it and entered the building! People were going back and forth speaking and handling things. Until I reached the manager place.
"Sorry ma'am! I am here for the interview!" The woman there smiled and nodded.
"Oh yes! Can you please fill this form?" I gave the boldest smile I could and nodded.
"Sure ma'am!" I then bowed my head.

You can fool around people with a little smile and a quick bow! They are stupid enough to trust you with these actions! A wolf in lamb dress! That smile can hide all of your thoughts and the things you desire for! Not to forget can increase the number of your fans!
She smiled to me.
"Sorry can you give me a pen please? My bad luck I have forgotten one an-"
"No son! Here! You can use mine!" As I said. Catching others attention and making them love me is the easiest things for me. But.....do everyone love me?
I shook the negative thoughts away! Right now I don't need those shity thoughts!
"Thank you ma'am! I am sorry for being trouble some!" She shook her head.

"Don't say that! You are very respectful and lovable! I hope you get a job here!" I smiled and began filling the form.
"Oh boss is here!" She stood up and bowed. I took a glance he had his phone in his hand wearing a grey suit. Handsome! He looked younger than his age.

"Mrs Choi dis you give the files to Me Min?" She bowed and went to him.
"Mr Jeon I-"

"So what is his name?"
"Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook!" I smiled and threw the pen on the ground.

"Sorry ma'am! Do you in any case have another pen? The other one got lost! Where is it though?"

Jungkook pov

Like always I was going to take a look at every section in the company! Things won't go well if I don't do that.
"Dad! I cannot take care of Somi alone! She is a handful! Call appa I am tired and have to study!" I sighed.
"Baby your appa went out with his friends. He is busy! Be a good brother and take care of her."
"But da-"
"Sorry baby!" I looked at Mrs Choi and smiled to her.

"Mrs Choi did you give the files I told you to Mr Min?"
"Mr Jeon I am making some changes and will send them!" I smiled and noddes.
"Thank you! Please do-"

"Sorry ma'am! Do you in any case have another pen? The other one got lost! Where is it though?" The guy standing there asked. He had pouted lips looking for the pen confused. He looked cute that way. He bit his bottom lip and pushed the hair on his gorehead back of his head and sighed. He whispered something.

"No need to look for that!" He looked at me. He had cute puppy eyes.
"Here!" I gave him my pen. He giggled like a baby and then bowed.
"Thank you sir! I don't know where did I lost the pen!" He said and smiled.
"No problem!" I looked at Mrs Choi!

"Who is he?"
"He is here for the interview! He is such a respectful and loving person I can say!" I nodded and looked at him who was filling the form with pouted lips murmuring each item. I nodded.
"Alright! Don't forget about those files!" My eyes went to my phone.

"Oh Jimin! Jimin sweethrart! Are you still on the phone?"
"Yes! And you made me wait for a whole 10 minutes! Am I even important for you? Ahhhh I am your son and you do-"
"Hey hey hey! Slow down slow down! I will call your aunt and tell her to come to you alright?"
"Ok!" I chuckled.
"Take care ok baby?"
"You too! Bye dad!"
"Bye!" I sighed. I looked at the message I've sent for Jaehyun.

"Why doesn't he answer?"

Jin pov

"Come here tomorrow! I will speak with Mr Min about you! You are very perfect for being the manager here."
"But....the inter-"
"It is alright! With the resume you gave me I can say you are capable!" I smiled.
"So.....I'm hired?" She smiled and nodded. A victory I can say?
"Thank you ma'am! You made me the happiest!" She chuckled.
"Go and have fun. Today is the last day of being off!" I nodded and bowed.

"Thank you!" I came out of the building and looked at the top floor.
"Welcome to my game Jeon Jungkook!" In that time my phone rang.

"Did you get the job?" I chuckled.
"It was easier than I thought!"
"Jin are you su-"
"Last time you are asking this!" I heard a sigh.
I clicked my tongue.
"Is he there at the company?"
"No he left two hours ago!"
"Guess I know where he is!" I hung up the phone and called my grandda.

"Here my baby's calling me!" I smiled.
"Ahhh I've missed you when will you come to me?" I entered my car.
"Why don't you come to me?"
"I am busy! Call dad and tell him come back to the company!"
"He is not there?" I smirked.
"Don't tell him I told you! He is not here and I was tired so left there. I am telling you I won't come back either for a while. I must study! Go there and act as if you are mad so his secretary call him. Act as angry as you can!" He chuckled.

"You little child! Your dad must know he cannot bother my baby! Now take the pout I can imagine from your lips. My baby will get what he wants. Your dad must understand that cannot make you over work and bothers you. I'll do as you said sweetheart!" I smiled. There you go Mr Kim! By the way how is it going now with him?

Author pov

"Fuck!" Namjoon closed his eyes and quickly took his clothes.
"I'm coming......alright! Alright!"
"What happened? Is something wrong?"
"My father in law is in the company! He is angry cause I'm not there. Sorry babe but I have to go!" His lover went to him and put his hands on his chest and pouted.

"But you said you will accompany me with my visit to the salon an-"
"Babe! He will tell my wife anf it becomes-"
"As if she doesn't know-"
"Don't say that! She would tell her dad if she knew. So I'm sure she doesn't have any idea!" He sighed.

"You have the company! I don't understand why you are this obedient toward him!" I went and caressed his face.
"It is not completely mine sweetheart! Moreover he is so fund of Jin my son! He is his only grandchild and has spoiled him till no end. The company's mine cause he Jin is my son. He said Jin was tired and left and I have caused this. I must be in Jin's good list to achieve what I want." He nodded.
"Ok I understand!" I pecked his lips.
"I love you so much and am very happy you came back you know that!" He smiled and hugged me.

"Me too! You have no idea what a torture it is that I know you are with her. Moreover living in that big house for me with someone I don't love! Namjoon......living with Jungkook and introducing him as my husband while I am hidding you who are my true love is the hardest thing I have ever done." He looked at me.

"But I as well know we must sacrifice!" Namjoon smiled and kissed his head.
"Thank you sweetheart! Things will be better!"

Namjoon pov

"Where the hell are you Namjoon?"
"Yoongi I am in the way!"
"Were you with that child again?"
"He is 32 now so he is not a child! Moreover I must have him in my hands so he doesn't tell anything to Kim Jungmin till the company becomes mine. Meanwhile I will have some fun too." He chuckled.

"He will cut your dick if he finds it!" I chuckled.
"What about his husband?"
"I am not responsible for his husband's whoring around!"
"You are the true meaning of an asshole!"
"I have the most beautiful wife and the best life. He must have known coming back to me will have its consequences!"
"Have you considered if he is using you?"
"I doubt! He knows a wrong step and everything will be ruined. His husband loves him so much. He won't mess things up with him!"

Jin pov

"Mama!" I hugged mom and kissed her cheek.
"Baby! How come you are here?" I smiled.
"I missed my beautiful mom!" She chuckled. She rarely smiles but when she does it is like I am in heaven.

"Ok! Go and fresh up. I will prepare something you to eat!"
"Give one of those beautiful smiles." She looked at me. I know it is hard for you to smile.
"Smile!" She kissed my cheek and smiled.
"Go and fresh up baby!" I nodded and went upstairs. I looked at her who was looking at the ground.

"I will make him beg in front of you mom! Just wait and see!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Well as you may have understood the story is a mess kinda! Please vote and comment it cheers me up to write! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉