91 (Knows)

Jin pov

"Ahhhh it was a busy day!" I said as we get off the car entering the house.
"It indeed was! You did alot too. And also you did good." I smiled looking at Yeonjun. I sighed and put my head on his shoulder as we were walking in the garden to the house.
"We both know if it weren't about you I could never do anything." I then looked at him.
"Ah what would I do if didn't have you beside me?" He chuckled.

"It is good that you know you cannot do anything without me Mr CEO!" I stopped and looked at him.
"Yeonjun!" He stopped as well looking at me.
"What?" I shook my head.
"You're making me regret of what I said!" He laughed and held my hand.
"Come on! The kids are surely waiting for us." I bit my bottom.

"So!"
"So?" I sighed and looked at him.
"Are we going to tell them tonight? I mean what'll their recations be?" He puffed.
"Well......we've been living together for quite a long time. Eventhough I still believe we can live toge-"
"Yeonjun we've spoken about this before." He stopped looking at me with worry eyes. I smiled and put my hands on his shoulder.
"I know you are worry. For me! For Taehyung! But I don't want to be a burden anymore."
"Seok-"
"Please! You have your own life. Actually when I think of the sacrifices you've done cause of me I feel bad. You have your own family! Your daughter and your brother. And maybe you wanna expand your family later." I said and chuckled. 
"Seokjin!" I laughed.
"What? I am telling the truth."

"Hey you two are here?" We turned our head as heard Jimin coming to us Somi following him. I smiled.
"Daddy! Daddy!" Yeonjun opened his arms for her and she quickly went into his hold.
"My babyyyy!" Yeonjun said kissing her cheek.
"How was the first day of work? I bet tiring!" I chuckled.
"Well.....your guess is right!" He laughed looking at Somi and Yeonjun. I looked everywhere.

"Where is Tae? He didn't come to greet us?" Jimin bit hia bottom lip.
"Jimin!" He looked at me.
"Did something happen to Tae?"
"No! It is just he was bored today and guess moody." He said and chuckled.
"Tae was different today. He even didn't eat icecream when I offered him. Also he didn't play hide and seek with me. Daddy Tae has bumped his head somewhete!" I swallowed as heard Somi.

"Somi!" Jimin said and she shrugged.
"What? He is weird." I took a deep breath.
"Jin!" I looked at Yeonjun.
"I am worry! I must see my baby!" I said and entered the home.

"Tae! Tae baby!" I swallowed as didn't hear anything.
"Taehyung sweetheart! Appa is here." Going upstairs I went staright to his room! He was there. Sitting on the bed swinging his legs his head down.
"Taehyung!" He turned his head and looked at me.
"Appa!" He whispered looking at me. I smiled and went to him.
"Appa is here. Won't you greet appa?" I went to him and hugged him kissing his face.
"Appa missed you! Sooo muchhh! Mhmmmm!" I said and kissed his cheek.

He looked at me with big eyes.
"I missed you too!" He said and wrapped his arms around my neck hugging me. I caressed his hair. After some time I heard the sound of sniffling.
"Tae baby!" I made him to look at him and he was crying. I wiped his tears. "What is this my baby?" I made him to sit and wiped his tears.
"Taehyung! Tae baby speak!" He didn't say anything but kept crying with no sounds his tears falling down.

"Tae you are making appa worry. What is this-Tae?" I got shocked as he hugged me and cried harder.
"Taehyung! Sweetheart what is this?"
"Missed you!" He whispered with a muffled voice.
"Taehyung!" He went back looking at me.
"I.....wanted you today. You no here! I missed you!" He said crying. I bit my bottom lip.

"Tae appa always goes to work-"
"NO!" He screamed and shook his head.
"Tae?"
"No! No! I want you today. Nooooo!" I hugged him in my arms and tapped his back. Kissing his head.
"Ok my baby! Appa is sorry. I am here now! I'm here!"