66 (Siblings)

Jin pov

I could sense he is shocked! Not just that but lots of mixed feelings could be seen from his facial expression! He had his eyes on them not even beathing. I bit my bottom lip and swallowed.

I then looked at him and smiled.
"Ummm.....Jimin and Somi will stay here for some time." He looked at me and then the kids. He then took a deep breath.
"I....I....." He said scratching his head. He then shifted his head.
"Um.....dinner is ready! I hope you like spaghettie! You like spaghettie yeah?" He said asking Jimin.
"Most of the kids like it so yeah I guess you must like it too." He said and chuckled.
"Yeonjun!" He smiled.
"I will be in my room. You can feed the kids. So yeah! Yeah!" He said and then went up the stairs.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Knowing the pain he is going through just shatters my heart in pieces.
"Jinnie!" I opened my eyes as heard Somi. I smiled and caressed her hair. I then looked at Jimin.
"When you go upstairs there are two rooms at the left. Go to the last room which is situated beside my room ok?" He nodded.
"You won't come with us?" I bit my bottom lip and then tried my best to smile.

"I will come to you soon! I must do something before." He nodded. He was about to take the luggage but I stopped him.
"I will bring it for you! Just take your backpack with you. Also don't forget to change Somi! Ok baby?" He smiled and nodded. He went toward the stairs and I went to the kitchen.
"Jin!" I stopped as he called me.
"Yeah?" He smiled.
"I love you!" A lamp appeared in my throat as heard what he said. I smiled trying my best not to cry.
"I love you yoo sweetheart! I love you too!"

Author pov

Yeonjun was standing by the window looking outside. He had mixed feelings. The feelings that he had no names for them.

A knock on the door caught his attention and soon the door got opened.
"I am fine! If you're here for that!" Jin chuckled and soon was standing beside Yeonjun with a cup in his hand. He then turned to him and pouted with narrowed eyes.
"Ahhhh you know you become more charismatic when you're deep thinking! Like those serious and strict business men." He said and giggled.  Yeonjun side eyed him causing Jin to purse his lips.

Jin then sighed.
"I didn't know you are here!" He said and handed the cup to Yeonjun. Yeonjun looked at him.
"Believe me! I am not a sadist! Things were fucked up there. I had no other way to bring them here or else Jimin would know everything!" Yeonjun sipped his coffee.
"And who is the result of this fucked up situations?" Jin sighed and looked outside as well.

"I don't know who is that perosn but am damn sure it ain't us." Yeonjun looked at him who looked back at him with serious eyes.
"I ain't a home wrecker Yeonjun! And you're not the one who is a man whore. Sleeping with everyone in this big city." He said looking staright into his brother's eyes. Yeonjun sighed and turned to the window.

"When I was 4 I asked about my dad!" Yeonjun said and chuckled.
"I thought it was my right to know. It is weird but I still remember my mom's expression. Fear was all I could find in her eyes!" He said and swallowed.
"She didn't answer me and I never asked her about him cause didn't wanna see her like that again." He sighed a lamp appearing in his throat.

"I thought my dad's not here. Not with us! And maybr doesn't know about me but then bomb! I found him!" Jin looked at him.
"When I saw those two I was reminded of the past. That how my father pushed me away." He said and lowered his head.
"All these years, they had a dad! The best dad they could have while their own dad didn't know about them but hey.....what did he do when he found about me?" He said and chuckled bitterly.
"I wanna know what'll they appa will feel if they ask him about their dad!" He said facing Jin.
"About Namjoon! I wanna know what'll he do if he finds about these two." He said and closed his eyes.

Jin bit his bottom lip looking outside.
"He was not around!" Jin said not showing any emotions.
"Whenever I would ask for him he was busy with something or someone. No matter he was present or no he was not there with me." He said and chuckled.
"Then a time came that I never wanted him to be." He then faced Yeonjun.
"I pity those two! Jaehyun may not understand what he has lost but these two innocent kids will surely find and it'll be a torture every second for them."

Yeonjun cleared his throat.
"Let's not bring them in between." Jin lowered his head.
"We didn't have a dad! Let them have." Jin looked at him.
"This is out of control now. Moreover as I know you are doing some things behind my back about them." Yeonjun narrowed his eyes.
"Are you stalking me?"
"This is not stalking but being worried." Jin said and sighed.
"Yeonjun I will assure you everyone will be safe!" Yeonjun looked at him.

"Where are they now?"
"Yeonjun I am speaking about and importa-"
"Don't leave them alone. They must have dinner on time." He said and went to the bathroom standing behind the door lots of feelings surronding him.

Jungkook pov

I caressed Jimin's photo. A smile appeared on my face unknowingly.
"The sweet you are you bring smile on everyone's face unknowingly." I chuckled and shook my head.

"You were so fragile when you were born." I said and swallowed.
"But wouldn't cry! Even when you were hungry. You would only cry when you were in pain." I bit my bottom lip supressing my tears.
"And whenever you would cry......you only would calm down in my hold. You hear me Jimin in my arms." I held his frame tightly and let my tears to fall.

"I cannot give you to anyone else. You're my son! No matter whay those papers or others say....you are my som and nothing nd no one can change it!"

Jin pov

"Tadaaaa! Special spaghettie for our special guests." Somi giggled and clapped her hands.
"Yeahhh! Let's dig in!" I said and put some in their plates. I looked at Jimin who was quiet.

"Jimin baby you ok?" He looked at me. I smiled.
"You don't like spaghttie?" He smiled.
"No I love it!" I smiled.
"Ok then let's eat!" He nodded and took his fork but was not eating only playing with his food.
"Jimin!" He looked at me.
"Your dad needed some time alone. All of us need thay time don't we?" He pouted.
"I cannot help thinking about him. But maybe you're right! He needs some time." I smiled and nodded. I then looked at Somi and smiled.

"So what does our princess want?"
"Echpategit!" I laughed.
"Whar did you say?" She giggled and clapped her hands. I then began feeding her.
"Where is your brother?" I looked at Jimin.
"Ummm....he was busy with some works an-"
"Is he mad that we are here?" I looked at him.
"He looked surprised. Maybe he doesn't like us-"
"Who said that?" I got shocked as heatd Yeonjun. He came in the kitchen smiling. He then ruffled Jimin's hair.
"I was shocked with the fact thay how someone can be this handsome at this age!" He said and tickled Jimin's neck causing him to giggle.

"Ahhhh you are having the spaghttie I made without me? How cruel!" He said and shook his hesd.

Coming toward us he faced Somi.
"Will you feed me some?" He asked Somi who looked at him.
"Ahhhhh! Feed me! Ahhhh!" He said and opened his mouth in front of Somi. Somi then took a fistful and put in his mouth.

"Somi no you must use fork!"
"Hmmmm! It is so delicious. What about having it like this?" He said and put some in Jimin's mouth and then Somi's with his hand.
"Yeonjun no-hmmm!" He put some in my mouth too.
"Ded!" Somi said and pointed to my face. Jimin burst into laughter.
"Your nose is surronded with thse sauce." He said giggling. I took some sauce and put on his cheek.

"We are on the same-ahhhh nooo!"
"Yeahhh! Let's attack Jin!"
"Yeahhhhh!" I smiled looking at them.

After all....we are..... siblings! As weird as it is.....as complicated as it is.....we're siblings! They're my siblings!

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉