2 (Sense and sensability)

Author pov

Namjoon greeted his teeth. He had his head bowed while his father in law was making him embarrassed till no end.

"No wonder we always have problems and I must charge herr from my private account month to month!" He sighed.
"Dad it is not-"
"Shut up! Where the hell were you huh?" He lowered his gead.
"I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!" Namjoon looked at him. He was the CEO but the company was not completely his. In short he didn't have a say!
"Sorry dad!" Mr Kim vhucklef.
"It it wasn't about my baby here wouldn't stand for a second! My Jin is being a sweetheart and handles everything in the best way bringing shine to our family eventhough he is young and it is alot for him to do and tired him. Maybe I must give here to him yeah?" These comments always made him to hate his own son.

"Dad Jin's still young and handling all these will be hard for him. I mean I don't want things make him suffocated. Moreover I have 20% stucks. I don't want things become the worst by giving a big company to a child!"
"Well.....this company is his and don't bw prouf of that 20%. If it wasn't for Jisoo.....you werem't even Kim Namjoon!" He said and passed Namjoon.

The employees were looking at him who had closed eyes.
"Don't you have work?" He yelled and everyone went back to their works.

Yeonjun who was standing far chuckled and dialed a number.
"Yeah?" He chuckled.
"An earthquack came!" Jin chuckled and sipped the wine which was in his hand and licked his lips.
"Aweeee poor daddy! Grandda scolded him?"
"Your grandfather insulted him in front of everyone but guess what praises someone." He laughed loudly.

"He is a pussy cat when it comes to grandda! Grandda is a beast for him!"
"And what you are?" Jin smirked.
"The beauty?" Yeonjun chuckled.
"Sounds like.....you are the beast!"
"Hmmm! Sounds good!" Jin looked at his glass.
"The beast in beauty's face!" He whispered.

Jin pov

As I came down the stairs I found my ma sitting the couch and reading a book. It is the scene I see from her since I was 10. That time I thought she likes it but when I was 15 I found the real reason.

"What are you reading?" I went to her and put my head on her lap.
"Sense and sensability!" I nodded.
"Is it beautiful?"
"It is!" I sighed.
"Which one?"
"What?"
"Sense?" I looked at her.
"Or sensability?" She smiled.
"You think it is all about sensability logics and wisdom but......when your sense and feelings came over you.....they all disappear in a blink!" If you open your eyes you'll see it.

"No ma! I think......we just need to open our eyes even more to see better. And not deny the things we are well aware of!" She chuckled.
"You'll understand my words when you fall in love!" I won't! Cause love doesn't exist!
"Has dad call you?" She nodded.
"Yeah! Your grandda was mad at him! I am used to their fights but won't go between them." You don't have the strength to fight for him. For no reason!

"You love him?" She smiled.
"I do!" She then whispered something and sighed.

She knows everything! About dad affairs. The time I saw her crying and ripping some papers. Taking those I found what kind of a pain she was going through. The problem is she gave everything to dad and he thought highly about himself. That time I just thought why? Just see when I bring you down. You are just a pegeon! A poor pegeon who is acting like an eagle but soon the real eagle will beat and wreck you! Eating every single piece of you and threw the rubbish out!

Jungkook pov

"He is never here! I have to study not to babysit and whenever we speak about a babysitter he throws a big tantru-"
"Jimin!" He pouted.
"It is not a nice way to talk about your appa!" He stomped his feet.
"I am saying facts! I wanna go out and have fun! I wanna....be with my parents just like others. I have to study and do my homework HERE I AM ALWAYS BABYSITTING! WHAT IS NOT MY DUTY! I WISH HE WASN'T MY APPA!" He cried out loud and went to his room. I sighed and closed my eyes.