73 (Has just started)

Jisoo pov

How did it happen? Why didn't I figure it out? Why did I leave my son alone so he could do something that will hurt him at the end.

"She is here! Oh aunt you awake?" I got shocked as saw Suho entering the room along with Moonbyul.
"I couldn't contact Jin.....so called Mr Kim to come as I knew you are pretty close." She said and lowered her head.

"Jisoo!" I looked at Suho who came to me and held my hand.
"What happened? The doctors said you had a panick attack! What was the cause of that?" I closed my eyes and let my tears fall.
"Jisoo!" He caressed my face and wiped my tears.
"What happened sweetheart? Tell me! Tell me what is bothering you!"
"Actually.....it is my fault.... Mr Kim!" I opened my eyes and looked at Moonbyul. She came near her head down.

"Aunt! I don't know what to say! To be honest......getting revenge had made me blind. I didn't think about the consequences of what we are doing." I looked at Moonbyul who had her head down. I bit my bottom lip and swallowed. What happened to her sister was like a nightmare! And I was the reason she met Namjoon!

"How many people I have hurt?" I said and swallowed.
"How many people I hurt by making a wrong decision?" I said and shook my head.
"Jisoo!" I put my palms on my face. I then looked at Moonbyul.
"I owe a big apologize to you! You are not the one who her head must be down but me. I must be on my knees begging for fogiveness!"
"Aunt!" I sighed and bit my bottom lip.
"Where is Jin now? I must speak with him!" She shook her head.
"I don't know! He's not responding to our calls-"
"He was with me!" I got shocked as Suho said that. 
"Wh-what?" He lowered his head and swallowed.

"You didn't tell me you've told him everything!" I wiped my tears and sighed.
"I.....I......" I shook my head.
"Right now my mind is so occupied cause of Jin!"
"What is this? What has happened?" I looked at him. How can I tell him the lie I told has put our son in danger and a situation that no one can manage it?

"I need to see him! Suho I must see him." I came down of the bed trying to wear my shoes. I closed my eyes as felt dizzy.
"Jisoo!" He garbbed my arm.
"You must not move or put pressure on yours-"
"My baby is nowhere to be found and you ask me to lay down and don't stress out? What if something happens to him? I must find my Jin and speak with him. "
"I know! I am as worried as you but we must give him time-"
"It is not this! I....I must see him. It is not just about what he's found but alot more-" 
"Like what?" I looked at him and swallowed. How can I tell him our son has tried to cheat on the one who has cheated with Namjoon on me with his husband. That our son's heart is now broken cause of me and what I have done in the past? That what a useless mother I was that didn't find how hurt my baby is.
"Suho let me be the mother I never was for him!" He looked at me.
"Please!" He sighed.

"Moonbyul can you please take me to Kim mansion. I mu-"
"He's not there now!" I looked at him.
"What are you talking about? You said he is with y-"
"He was!" He said and sighed putting his hair back.
"He disappeared when I was getting ready to come here. I couldn't find him!"
"Maybe he's with Yeonjun!" I looked at Moonbyul as she said that.

"Yeonjun?" She swallowed and bit her bottom lip.
"Who is Yeonjun?" She smiled.
"He is one of our friends! They are pretty clo-"
"Is he the one who came to our house panicked looking for Jin?" She stepped back and didn't say anything.
"Who's he Moonbyul? What is his deal with my Jin?"
"He....he is one of the employees at your com-"
"CUT THE CRAP AND TELL ME THE TRUTH!" I went and grabbed her by her collar.

"Jisoo baby le-"
"Who's he? Is he one of the part of this childish game? IS HE HIS BOYFRIEND? IS HE SOMEONE USING MY JIN FOR HI-"
"NOOOOO!" She said and cried looking at me.
"He's his brother!" I narrowed my eyes. I chuckled and shook my head.
"His....his who?" She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip.