81 (Come back)

Author pov

Yeonjun chuckled and caressed Taehyung's face.
"Ah you are trouble again yes Taehyung?" Taehyung pouted with tightened brows. He then looked at his appa who was angry at him and then his uncle. He knew well his uncle is his safe place from his cruel appa.
"Better to say he's again caused trouble!" Jin said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.
"After all he is a master in that!"

"I don't cause touble!"
"Yeah?" He crossed his arms over his chest and nodded.
"Yeah!" Jin chuckled.
"So it was me who has put his teacher's phone in the dirt inside the kindergarten's garden and wouldn't tell ANYONE even after saw they are looking for it and then they had figured it out from the CCTvs?" Taehyung giggled and even put his palms on his mouth causing Yeonjun and Jimin who were watching them to laugh as well.

"Taehyung!" He began laughing hard and even tightened his arms aroudn his stomache. Jin puffed and then looked at Yeonjun and Jimin.
"Should I tell YOU TWO as well?" Jimin pouted pursing his lips and Yeonjun bit his bottom lip hidding his smile.
"You!" He said looking ag his son with serious eyes. Taehyung again became serious and tightened his brows looking at his appa. He won't step back and won't let his bad appa use his power against him.

"Yeah?" Jin sighed and shook his head.
"How reckless a child can be huh?" Yeonjun stood up and went to Jin Taehyung in his arms.
"Ah I am sure Taehyung is sorry for what he's done-"
"No I'm not!"
"Taehyung!" Yeonjun said looking at him with round eyes. Taehyung narrowed his eyes and tilted his head.
"Uncle Yeonjun!" He said cupping Yeonjun's face. He then began touching Yeonjun's eyes.

"What happened to your eyes? Also....why your eyebows move like this?" He said raising his eyebrows like Yeonjun upward. Jin pursed his lips suppressing his laughter. He shook his head.
"Stop! Raising your brows and widening your eyes." He said holding him and pouting him down. He then kneeld and held both of his shoulders.

"Why do you always do these stuffs? First your sitters and now your teacher?" Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"They are schupid! All schupid!"
"Taehyung!" He pouted.
"What? She.....I wanted to read story for with my fends she no read me. It is your pat too." Jin closed his eyes.
"That's friend and that is fault!" He nodded.
"Yeah pat! Why you don't teach me to read? She is bad! And mean. She yells at my pends too. I don't like her." Jin sighed and shook his head.
"So you put her phone in dirt digging a hole and burying it cause you don't like her yeah?" He nodded.
"Yeah!" Jin shook his head.
"We will solve this problem of yours later." He smiled.
"Thank you appa! Taehyung loves-"
"For now no fair for the weekand. Also you must clean up your room. And help Somi and Jimin to clean the house as well." Taehyung's eyes became round.

"Nooo nooo! I wanna go to fair. I don't clea-"
"You will so will learn how to behave." He said and passed him.
"No no! Appa! Appa!" Taehyung said pouting. He then looked at Yeonjun.
"Uncle Yeonjun!" Yeonjun held him in his arms.
"It is why I tell you not to cause trouble." He pouted more.
"Jimin!"
"Yeah?"
"Take Tae with you and feed him something please. I wanna speak with Jin!" Jimin nodded and took Taehyung from him.

"Why are you like this? Huh?" He asked Taehyung who rolled his eyes.
"None of your bijness!" Jimin shook his head and sighed deeply.
"You are too much for your age." He said and took him to the kitchen.
"Minnie!"
"Yeah?"
"I don't clean house! You clean!"
"Solve this matter with your appa. I won't do your punishments!" He smiles.
"Oh no you do!" Taehyung said smiling. Jimin looked at him with a serious face.
"I won'-"
"Or I tell uncle Yeonjun and appa you have boypend." Jimin looked at him disbeliefe.
"You....you-"
"Ah I want burger. Yeah! Make me one pease!" He said and took Jimin's phone from his pocket.
"Open! Taehyung plays." He said looking at Jimin.
"Peaseee!" He said smiling.
"You are a devil! A real one! Ahhhh!"