88 (Appointement)

Jin pov

"I want you......follow my wishes and make.....the ones I couldn't make happen.....to come true."
"Grandda I promise! I promise I wi-"
"I want you.....yourself do it!" He said breathing hard.
"What?"
"I know.....Namjoon's son....Yeonjun is handling everything now." I looked at him.
"He is.....so loyal....and someone I trust but.....I want you....you Seokjin to make my wishes to come true. Not anyone....but you! You must.....be the CEO of Kim enterprise.....and become the biggest one son. Will you do that.....for grandda?" I swallowed.
"Grandda!"
"I heard.....you came here.....but I want you come back and....continue what I started. Will you do this favor.....to this old man sweetheart?"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.
"Are you thinking about your grandda?" I turned and looked at Yeonjun. He sighed and came and stood beside me.
"I am sorry for the loss. I know how important he was for you." I smiled and looked down.
"He was not just important but someone that would give me love." I smiled looking outside the window.
"He was always there beside me. Would make whatever I want to happen. He was someone I could trust." He didn't say anything. After some time he chuckled.

"So he is the one to blame for raising such a brat yeah?" I chuckled and shook my head.
"I may not understand you well but I want to tell you I am always here. For you and will always be." I smiled looking at him.
"Thank you!" I sighed and smiled.
"Before hand I always would think how come I am this lonely. Everyone has someone beside them and can lean on. Someone they can count on." I smiled looking at the sky.

"But now.....I have found I have lots of people here for me. The ones that do everything for me. My dad who is willing to do everything for me. My mom that I know is so mad and blames herself for the things happened to me. Jimin who's always sacrificed for me. Somi who may he young but knows how to bring smile on my lips." I looked at him and smiled.

"You who I can always lean on. Yeonjun I couldn't come over this if it weren't about you!" He chuckled.
"Ah I didn't do anything."
"Don't say that. You were always there dor me and if it weren't you I would scatter in pieces." I sighed and looked outside again.
"You forgot someone!" I narrowed my eyes.
"The devil!" He said and laughed. I chuckled and shook my head.
"Of course! How could I forget about him?" I sighed deeply.
"I couldn't continue if it weren't about those eyes that look at me and give me love. I am breathing for him! Cause of him!" I sighed and swallowed.

"Earlier......when you were alone...." I looked at him.
"What are you thinking about Seokjin?" I looked ag him.
"Before you speak.....I want you to know I am here for you. No matter what happens and what you choose I will be there for you." I smiled and held both of his hands.
"I know Yeonjun I know!" He smiled looking at me. I bit my bottom lip.

"But I want to ask you something before telling you about my decision." He tilted his head and furrowed his brows.
"What is this Seokjin?" I lowered my head. I then smiled and looked at him.
"Yeonjun!" I swallowed.
"These past years you were always there for me. To the spot you forgot about yourself. It was always me and my problems." I smiled looking into his eyes.

"But now.....you are not just responsible for you but also another person."
"Seokjin what are you talking about?"
"Somi Yeonjun Somi!"
"Seokjin Somi loves you. We are a family an-"
"Yeonjun she needs and wants a family!"
"Seokjin-"
"Listen to me please Yeonjun!" I said looking at him.
"Yeonjun she wants a family. A complete family. And it is her right!" I swallowed.
"I feel bad enough for taking her from the only one she knew as her parent. And yes I mean Jungkook and this is me who is spekaing about him but it was what happened years ago and now she is happy with you. You are her dad and she is your daughter and no one can change it. But you cannot ban her from wanting an appa." He narrowed his eyes.