24 (Cheater)

Jungkook pov

I looked at him! He looked etheral under the moonlight. The way he was breathing in the cold wind. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I bit my bottom him and looked at him again.
"You look different tonight!" He chuckled.
"Do I?" He asked without looking at me. I sighed.

"It is like you've changed in a night! You are so quiet. Look different and it is like.....we are strangers." He looked at me.
"Aren't we?"
"Huh?" He shrugged.
"Aren't we strangers?" I narrowed my eyes.
"I tried to help you and your son but you yold me I am a stranger. I am just acting the way I musy Mr Jeon!" I got shocked as he said that.

"Are you....are you...." I bit my bottom lip.
"Are you mad at me?" He chuckles.
"Mad! Mad!" He said and clicked gis tongue.
"Well.....I ain't the one who must be mad."
"What do you mean?"
"I don't know!" He turned to me.
"I guess.....you must figure things out. In that way you'll find who is mad!" He said and smiled.
"Maybe you yourseld must be the one who is mad. Maybe Jimin! Maybe Somi!" He said looking into my eyes.

"But there's just one person who can turn it to happiness." He came near me and smiled.
"You Mr Jeon! You!" He smiled to me.
"Your kids love you! So so much!" I looked at him.
"I am sorry to say this but you are taking love from them!" I lowered my head.

"And yourself!" He added.
"What do you mean of coursw I-"
"Ah!" I stopped as he moaned in pain and put his hand over his head.
"Hey you ok?" I went to him. He sidn't say anything.
"Seokjin are- hey!" I held him by his arm as he was about to faint.

"I don't know why.....but I am feeling alittle....dizzy!"
"Ummm.....let's go and sit some-"
"Can you take me to the bathroom. I wanna fresh up!" I nodded.
"Sure sure! Let me help you!"

Author pov

Yeonjun who was looking aftet Namjoon saw he went to the bathroom.

"Jaehyun is there!" He got shocked as heard Moonbyul.
"What are you doing here?" Moonbyul smirked.
"Helping you to do your job in the best way."
"I know what to do and don't need your help." She chuckled.
"Believe me it is so obvious you wanna take Jin out of this game Yeonjun." She went near Yeonjun.

"But you can't!" Yeonjun greeted his teeth and sighed. He went near the bathroom. He could here panting and moans. Touching his headphone he connected with Jin.
"Namjoon went to the bathroom after Jaehyun went there and now sound of panting and moanings are coming. You can find what's going on!" On the other line Jin had a smirk. He was with Jungkook anf knew what to do.

"Ah!"
"Hey you ok?" He lowered his heqd but his face was showing as if he is in so much pain.
"Seokjin are- hey!" Jungkook held him by his arms and he grabbed Jungkook's arm tightly.

"I don't know why.....but I am feeling alittle....dizzy!"
"Ummm.....let's go and sit some-"
"Can you take me to the bathroom. I wanna fresh up!" Jungkook nodded! This is it his plan went well.
"Sure sure! Let me help you!"

But he was well aware Jaehyun must not see them together. He didn't know what to do about this matter and was in denial. He bit his bottom lip.
"Oh Seokjin!" He got shocked as heard Beomgyu.
"What happened to you?" Turning his head he found Moonbyul who winked and smirked. He shook his head ans then looked at Beomgyu.

"Ummm.....I feel alittle dizzy! Beomgyu can you help me?"
"Sure!"
"I can hel-"
"Thank you Mr Jeon! The bathroom is near. No need yo wait for me." He said and gave a smile. Beomgyu held his arm.
"Bang on the door hard to catch his attention!" Jin whispered to Beomgyu and he noddes.

"Ahhh! Whoever is here is very busy." Namjoon and Jaehyun who were panting quickly got catious as heard the voice.
"Come on! We mu-"
"Your fucking son is driving me crazy!" Namjoon narrowed his eyes.
"What do-"
"Jungkook is staring at him-"
"Aren't you too greedy?" Namjoon said and chuckled while was correcting his tie.