79 (For you)

Jaehhyun pov

"You must give me something so I can be sure you're going to do what you are saying now." He smiled looking at him.
"You sure you're in a place that can ask for such a thing?" I pursed my lips.
"How disrespectful you can be? Making fun a of the situation I am in right-"

"No no no Mr Jeon!" He said and chuckled.
"Don't get me wrong!" He said looking at me with sharp eyes.
"Of course the situation you're in is complicated and challanging and I'm sure you never wanted to be in this place but people achieve what they've done." He said with a smirk.
"But what I meant was not cause I wanted to make fun of you no." He said and shook his head.

"I could easily take the kids. Without your permission and had the people but wanted to take care of the things legally." He said and tilted his head.
"Just look at the situation! Jungkook has nothing and your case in stealing from the Kims and Jeons is open and you soon will lose whatever you have so I doubt you wanna take care of the children you never wanted at the first step." He said anf smirked.

"So the best option for you is playing along me not against me." 
"Why do I feel you are enjoying looking at me in this condition?" He chuckled. Taking a card he gave it to me.
"Call me Mr Jeon! IF you agree with MY conditions not yours."

I sighed and pushed my hair back.
"How the hell all these things happened? Where did even this Kim fucking Yeonjun come from?" I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. Taking the card he gave me I looked at it.
"How dis Jungkook give all of his property to someone else?"

"Mr Jeon Jungkook has transfered all of his property to Mr Kim Seokjin a couple of months ago."
"K-Kim Seokjin?" I narrowed my eyes.

Flashback

I must try my best to speak with him for once. This is not what I wanna happen now. Right now I don't want the divorce happens.

I entered the house but it was weirdly quiet.
"Are the kids asleep?" I shook my head and went upstairs going straight to our room as needed some of my belongings but as soon as I opened the door I got shocked couldn't believe what I was looking at at. Jungkook was caressing someone's hair looking at him both of them naked.

"S-so....this is....this is....it!"

End of flashback

"Was it....was it...." I shook my head.
"Was it.....Kim Seokjin?"

Yeonjun pov

"Alright! Alright!"
"Yeonjun I really need that. The specific pillow I used there."
"Seokjin how many times you say this? Ah these days you nag way worse than Somi!"
"Ahhh what kind of a brother your are? I hate you!" He said and hung up the phone. I looked at the phone.

"Ah what has happened to him? He has lost his mind." I shook my head but soon a notification appeared on my phone.

"Can you please buy me icecream and chocolate cake? I really want them. Oh and I am still mad at you!" I chuckled and shook my head.

I puffed and entered the late apartement parking.
"I guess it is the best just take all of the things are here to the other place as soon as possible." I sighed and stopped the car. Going to the elevator I went inside.

All my mind is toward the conversation I had with Jaehyun! I must admit he is someone that can be read hard. It is why I am worried! What if he uses the kids to act smart? The sound of the elevator beought me back from the thoughts and I went toward the apartement.