77 (Beside me)

Yeonjun pov

"Ahhhh! There are still lots of things we haven't taken from here." I sighed putting the stuffs was remained in the last apartement we were in the boxes there. The due day of the flight was near and we must have been ready to leave. I looked at the city from up there. I chuckled and shook my head.
"No one knows how many stories and games are being played down there now!" I sighed. I definitely didn't expect this to happen. Never expected my brother will end up even more hurt.

I sighed and closed my eyes.
"Maybe if I had been more careful nothing would have happened to you!" I swallowed and bit my bottom lip.
"Sir! Sir!" I sighed deeply and went out of the room.
"Didn't I tell you not to come upstairs till I have-"
"Yeonjun!" My eyes got widen open as saw who was standing there.

"J-Jimin!"

Author pov

"You....you...." Jaehyun bit his bottom lip.
"You here?" He asked with a cracking voice.

It was the day of Namjoon and Jaehyun's court. Jaehyun never expected this to happen! He was aware that Namjoon is in jail and he was happy about it! He knew he can use this time to go forward for his plans but his plans scattered in pieces when that day Jungkook recieved that letter. The letter which destroyed all of his plans!

Entering the house Jungkook stood by the door the paper in his hand. He couldn't gather his thoughts! Not just his thoughts but he knew he was about to collapse on the ground. The things he had found were too much to swallow. He thought he has a reason to carry on. A reason for not regretting about the past and his choices but he was left with none!

There was nothing to keep on! Not even a single string. And on top of all he had lost the one who loved him with his whole heart.

"Jungkook!" He shifted his head as soon as heard Jaehyun Somi in his hold. His eyes went to Somi! Kim Somi! Kim Somi!
"Kim......Somi!" He whispered his eyes becoming blurry. He then chuckled and shook his head remembering how Jaehyun insisted for having another one when he had told him multiple times that he doesn't want any after giving birth to Jimin! He knew Jungkook loves to have children but he was against it so it was why Jungkook became so shocked hearing him that was looking for having more children.

"So it was this!" He said and laughed. Jaehyun narrowed his eyes. Jungkook laughed loudly and shook his head.
"Jungkook wh-"
"How stupid I was! How stupid I was!" He said shakimg his head his eyes becoming red.
"J-"
"HOW STUPID I WASSSS!" He shouted loudly.
"Ahhhhhhh! Daddyyyyyy!" He looked at Somi as she began crying. He bit his bottom lip and closed his eyes. Taking deep breathes he tried to calm himself down.

"D-ad?" Opening his eyes he looked at Jimin.
"Take your sister with you!" Jimin looked at him and then Somi who was crying. Approaching Jaehyun he took her and began swinging her in his arms.

Jungkook turned to Jaehyun.
"I fucking thought you've changed but fuck you never will!"
"Jun-"
"You are a bitch! A WHORE WHO HAS SLEPT WITH ALL OF THE MEN IN THIS CITY AND EVERYONE KNOWS. I HAD A WHORE OF A HUSBAND WHO ALL OF THE MEN IN THIS DAMN CITY HAD A TASTE OF HIM!"
"You cannot speak li-"
"I cannot?" Jungkook laughed. He then gripped him by his collar.

"Tell me why did you ask me for having Somi?" He asked with greeted teeth. Jaehyun swallowed. He hadn't seen Jungkook this angry.
"I....I.....you loved to have more children an-"
"BULLSHIT!" Jungkook yelled pushing him to the wall.
"Jungko-" Spinning his hands up his hand he stopped him from moving.
"Wasn't it cause you were pregnant?"
"What do you mea-"
"And then suddenly your friend became and OB you two fooled me and all of a sudden you gave birth earlier. But damn it was NOT earlier BUT ON TIME! Cause you were pregnant before we trying to have another one." Jaehyun's eyes became round.
"You are a psycho! What are these shits you-"