82 (Back)

Jin pov

"How are you doing? Is everything well? How's Taehyung? We've actually missed you so much?" I smiled.
"We're good and everything's like always I guess? We missed you too. Why don't you come and take a visit with dad?" She sighed.

"Ah your grandda is not doing well. He needs me here." I nodded.
"Hasn't he gotten any progress?" She shook her hesd.
"No the doctors say let him be just the way he likes." She said and burst into tears.
"Mom!" She wiped her tears and smiled.
"Sorry....it is just....just I wasn't a good daughter for him. And now.....he's leaving me." She said and sniffled.
"Mom!" She smiled looking at me.
"Where is Taehyung? I've missed him so much!" I smiled.
"Ah he's asleep. He caused alot of trouble today though. His teachers again asked for me. Guess what? He is digged a hole and burried his teacher's phone." She laughed.
"Oh my! He is really your son!" I smiled.
"He is! He reminds me the time I burned Namjoon's room. Anyway! He was playing with Yeonjun in the pool and was so tired that is knocked out now." She chuckled.
"Kiss all ovee his face from me."
"I will!" I looked at her ane bit my botyom lip.

"Didn't Namjoon come again?" She shook her head.
"No! Except for the time Yeonjun was here no. He couldn't do anything as everything was done legally. Yeonjun transfered all of his property to him and Jimin. His cash money is also under Jimin and Somi's name here so he cannig do anything. He is afraid of your dad as well cause he filed a case cause he was bothering us." I nodded.

"It is good that he is not coming to you anymore." She nodded.
"Yeah! Finally I am living the life I always wanted." I smiled.
"I am happy about it!"
"Don't you wanna come and give us a visit?" I lowered my head.
"Your grandda missed you! He also wants to see Taehyung." I bit my bottom lip.
"Mom you know how things are-"
"Seokjin I did what you are doing now years ago!" I looked at her.

"It is your life but you also must think about Taehyung. Don't step in the wrong way cause you never will reach where you want.
"Mom I-"
"Hear me out baby and let me finish!" I sighed and nodded.
"I once thought I was being betrayed but found the one who betrayed to me was myself. I know your case with Jungkook is different from mine but do what I never let Suho do."
"What?"
"Let him speak! Listen to him and then make the best decision. Not just for yourself but also your son." I lowered my head and bit my bottom lip.

"Ummmm.....I must go and check on Taehyung!" She smiled and nodded.
"Tell dad I've missed him and love him so much!"
"Ok my baby!"
"Bye! Love you!"

Yeonjun pov

"My teddy!" I smiled and gave her teddy.
"Here my baby your teddy!" She smiled and hugged it. I sat by his bed and caressed her face.
"Did you enjoy your day?" I asked and caressed her cheeks.
"I did! It was so fun." I smiled.
"I am happy then. Daddy promise he will make more beauyiful days for you!" She smiled.

"Daddy!"
"Yes my baby?"
"Who is Jungkook?" I swallowed.
"Where did you bring that name?" She pouted.
"Taehyung asked me to search his name. He even showed his photo to me. He said he is his daddy!"
"Somi you must not tell this to Jin you understand me baby?" She nodded.
"I know! Uncle Jinnie doesn't like Taehyung's daddy. Minnie told me." I bit my bottom lip.

"Baby it is not the case. You must not tell anything to Taehyung as well. Also the next time he asked you do such a things don't accept." She nodded. I smiled and kissed her forehead.
"Very good! Daddy's princess!" She pouted with knitted brows.
"But daddy!" I narrowed my eyes.
"Why do I feel like....I know Taehyung's daddy?" I swallowed. She looked at me.
"It is like.....I have seen him. Not just have seen.....but know him very well." She tilted her head.

"When I saw his photo it was like it is not the first time I am looking at him. Like I know him for a long time."

Jin pov