71 (Why)

Author pov

Jin looked at Jungkook disbeliefe. He couldn't proceed what just happened! He laughed and shook his head.
"It is not a bother. I'll go and bring the pe-"
"I think.....I think...." Jin narrowed his eyes looking at Jungkook while his heart was heating too strong. In a way he has never felt! He didn't know why hut he didn't wanna hear anything from Jungkook.
"I think I need time an-"
"I don't wanna hear!" He said shaking his head as was breathing deeply. He then stood up and bit his bottom lip looking at the ground.

"Seokjin!" He looked at Jungkook smiling.
"It was what we have spoken about don't you remember?" He asked and swallowed.
"You and I along with Jimin and Somi! Like those two weeks." He said with a cracking voice. Jungkook bit his bottom lip. He couldn't collect up his mind.
"Look Seokjin.....you're so charming! So caring and.....lovable." He chuckled.
"It is just for you and will be like this. We had pla-"
"The reason I say I need time is the very deep guilt I am feeling toward Jaehyun!" Jin looked at him.

Jungkook puffed and pushed his hair back.
"All these days I was thinking did I give hin time? Did I give him the care and love he needed? I always was looking for his care and attention but....did I give it to him the time he needed me the most?" Jin chcukled and shook his head.
"I abondened him the time he needed me the most. We were young and did a mistake. A big one but then went wrong and wrong and wrong not trying to rid it! And what did I do? What I suspected him doing! Cheating on him while was married and-"
"Bullshit!" Jin said and laughed.

"Seokjin it is not bullshit hut my-"
"IT IS!" He screamed going to him grabbing him by his collar.
"Falling for a trap a BITCH has digged for you is bullshit." He whispered yelled.
"I don't like the way you are acting right n-"
"And you think the things you are sa....sa...saying and the way....way way you are acting?" He asked and laughed.

"Wait a minute!" He said looking into Jungkook's eyes.
"You really.....chose....a cheater over me?" He asked and chuckled.
"He is not a cheater-"
"You Jeon Jungkook are you really choosing a cheater over me?" He asked disbeliefe. The eyes that a day were full of love were no longer there. He couldn't feel Jungkook's love! He wouldn't say these things if he loved him.
"He is not a chea-"
"WHAT IS JIMIN? HUH? SO YOU MUST SEE HIM FUCKING WITH SOMEONE IN BED TO BELIEVE!"
"HE DIDN'T CHEAT I MEAN HE WAS YOUNG AN-"
"You are really stupid!" Jin said shaking his head.

"Seokjin this is not the way you spea-"
"You are reallyyyy stupid!" He said and laughed. He then went near Jungkook.
"You know these days.....I am just losing!" He said his voice cracking.
"When I found.....about some secrets.....I thought what I have done was for nothing!" He chuckled looking at Jungkook.
"Then I thought about you!" He bit his bottom lip.
"I...I....thought no matter ehay I have lost.....but I have you now!" He said his eyes becoming angry.
"Seokjin-"
"But now I found you are no different from them." He said and shook his head. He then caressed Jungkook's chin.

"You remember what I told you when you were head over heels over me? When you said you've reached a spot with Jaehyun that is unfixable? That all you want is me! Not just wnating me but loving me!" Jungkook looked at him. The eyes were looking at him were so loving but full of pain.
"You're so cruel! You say you feel guilty? Then what about me and the things you did to me?" He laughed.

"Oh I forgot I am a home wrecker now. The one you cheated on your beloved husband!" He said and laughed. He went near Jungkook's ears.
"I will ruin you Jungkook! Not just you but your whole existance. I will do something that you cannot trust anyone! ANYONE!"

Yeonjun pov

I could not believe the things I heard! I called him multiple times but he didn't answer. I shook my head heading to the house.