42 (Till when)

Jungkook pov

"Good morning sir!" I smiled and nodded.
"Mrs Choi today you must come to my office as my assisstant."
"But sir Mr K-"
"He told me he cannot make it today so I appreciate if you help me through this." She bowed.
"Yes sir!" I smiled and then went to my office. Opening the door I went toward my seat and leaned to my chair and closed my eyes.

I smiled as remembered the night and the morning I had with Jin! I can see the true meaning of family with him. The menaing of loving someone. Even finding what's the meaning of making love not just having sexual encounter.  I am.... happy! Now I am thinking about it......have I ever felt happiness before him? If this is happiness.....then I never had felt it! Never felt like we are a really family! A family which loves eachother, give eachother loge, show eachother care, eat together, laugh together and cry together! A family which is a family!

I opened my eyes and called Mrs Choi.
"Sir!"
"Mrs Choi!"
"Yes sir!"
"Cancel all of my meetings and schedule for the remaning days for two weeks." I smiled.
"I wanna have done time with my family!"

Jin pov

"Well.....I got shocked when didn't find him in the class as he is one of the bests and never lose a class." I caressed Jimin's hair and smiled.
"His sister was sick and we were at the hospital yesterday so his dad and I thought it is better for him to rest alittle." His teacher smiled and nodded.

"You did right! Jimin's a hard working student. He is good in the class. He could reat for the day! Anyway  congrats for having a son like him!" I got shocked ad he said that.
"Ummm I am-"
"Somi was really sick! My appa and I took him to the hospital Mr Han and now she is doing better and I wanted to come." I looked at Jimin who cut me and even didn't look at me.

The teacher chuckled and ruffled his hair.
"Expected from you Jimin!" He giggled and then looked at me. I can relate his feelings! When you wanna be swen and cared by someone! I smiled and caressed his face.
"Ok! You should go to your class now." He nodded and corrected his backpack.
"I put you a lunch box! Have every item ok?"
"Ok!" I smiled and caressed his face.
"Goodbye sweetheart!" I got shocked as he kissed my cheek and waved.
"Goodbye! Somi goodbye!" He said and went to his class.

"He is so sweet and loving!" I smiled to the teacher.
"Thank you! I will inform hid dad as he was alittle worried about Jimin's school. He has just entered the elemantry school and you know what parents feel." He smiled and nodded.
"I can assure you Jimin is doing well. I've asked for you many times to tell how well he is doing and also when he became the first in the math competetion but he said you ate busy and cannot come." Poor baby! He must have felt so bad.

"Ummm....actually his dad and I are alittle busy with the company. But from now on I will check on him more."

Author pov

"Mr Jeon these must be signed as well." Jungkook took the papers Mrs Choi handed him and signed them. In that time his phone rang. A smile appeared on his face when saw the name of the caller.

"Here!" She bowed.
"Thank you sir!"
"Close the door please!" She bowed and closed the door. He then answered his phone.
"How's the bully?" He chuckled as heard a puff from the other side of the line.
"So telling you to do your job properly and go to work is bullying?" He chuckled and rolled his chair facing the window.

"How are you and the kids?" Jin smiled on the other side of the line as was putting differnet items in the cart one of his hands holding Somi's little hand.
"We are good! I dropped Jimin to school. His head was so pleased with him and told me what an excellent student he is. He told me he is one of the bests." I smiled.
"Yeah?" He chuckled.
"Yeah! Your son is pretty smart and an angel." I smiled.

"How's Somi? Is she doing well?"
"She is ok! I gave her medicine and she is doing well. We are at the mart doing some shoppimgs. She is with me here speak with her." He then kneeld in fornt of Somi.
"It is daddy!" Somi giggled and jumped in her place.
"Daddyyy! Daddyyy!" Jungkook smiling his daughter's cheerful voice.

"My princess! How are you doing?" She giggled and clapped her hands.
"Somi chop! In....mat!"
"Ahhh you are shopping?" She nodded as if her dad can see her.
"She nodded her head." Jin said and chuckled.
"Say goodbye to daddy and that you love him."
"Gootbal daddy love you!"
"Love you more my baby!" Jin chuckled and took the phone from her.

"She is smiling ear to ear!" This made Jungkook to smile bolder.
"So how are you Mr Jeon?" Jin asked and picked up a lettuce. Jungkook sighed and leaned to his chair.
"I'm fine! Have signed some documents."
"Hmmm!"
"Also.....have made a decision!" Jin stopped and helped Somi to come down the stair.
"Yeah?"
"Yeah!"
"What have Mr Jeon decided? Somi baby come here." He said and ran after her.
"Where did she go?"

"She is running toward the icecream and candy section." Jungkook chuckled.
"Did you get her?"
"No no! Somi icheceam."
"You forgot you must eat healthy food?"
"No no Somi eat icheceam!" Jungkook chuckled hearing the chat between his daughter and Jin.
"Somi will eat icecream with Minnie. Minnie is not here now. You want him cry when he finds you had icecream alone?" She pouted and tilted her head.
"Love Minnie!" Jin kissed her cheek.

"I know! We will have icecream with Minnie!"
"It'll cause a big deal when you arrive home you know?" Jin put Somi in the cart. He found letting her walking brings more trouble.
"I know! Now tell me about your decision." He said and took some items.

"I wanna spend time with my family." Jin nodded.
"Sounds goor!"
"It is why I canceled all of meetings and won't come to work for two weeks." Jin hummed.
"Well.....this is your choice. If you've decided to spend time with your children then you've thought about it. Actually it is a good idea as they love you an-"
"I meant with you and them!" Jin stopped as heard what Jungkook said.

"I wanna spend all these two weeks along with the ones I love." He smiled.
"You know I love you so much yeah?"
"Jungkook!"
"In just a day, you showed me the things I never had tasted. I never knew what is the feeling of being cared and loved." He said and swallowed.

"Seokjin!"
"Yeah?"
"I want you to know how much important you are for me." Jin was silent.
"I love you! So much!" Jin bit his bottom lip and was silent. By knowing Jungkook he knew the man was sincere with his words. He knew how soft and loving Jungkook can be and it was what made him fall for him.

"I love you too!" He said and smiled. But in his midn a question was floating! Till when? Till when he will love him. Till when?

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉