59 (Fault)

Yeonjun pov

Lots of things are in my mind! I am unsure about lots of things and this is so confusing. Not just only that but also there are lots of new things for me to swallow.
"It is getting cold!" I turned as heard Beomgyu. He smiled and gave me a cup of coffee.
"A cup of coffee may help you to get warm!"
"Thank you!" He smiled and stood beside me. I sipped the coffee and looked at the city from high above the roof top of the apartement.
"It must be so hard!" I looked at him. He sighed and then smiled.

"I am not in your place and am just in this game to help Jin. But what I have found is.....things have became so complicated and out of hand." I sighed.
"Well....." I looked at him and smiled.
"You described the situation pretty well." I looked at the city again.
"I didn't expect it to be like this. What bothers me is..... Jin won't step out of this. Lots of unplanned things happened." He lowered his head.

"I never expect he fall for Jeon Jungkook! Nor didn't expect Kim Suho comes back. His mother is up to something as well. Namjoon won't sit back and watch. He has his own ways. I've tasted that years ago!" I swallowed remembering the past.
"Yeonjun!"
"The worst thing is I cannot step back. I cannot leave him alone." I closed my eyes.
"Jin was always there for me. The light in my dark life! We just have eachother. I don't want him to feel alone and afraid but the path he's stepped in will take from him. There's no gain in this path!" I closed my eyes and let the wind hit my face. I opened my eyes as two hands held my hand.
I turned my head. He smiled looking at me.

"I cannot say I can understand you cause what you are feeling.....what you are feeling is very deep. It is about your family after all." He said and swallowed.
"But I am here whenever you want to open up." He said and smiled. I smiled looking at him.
"Thank you!" He smiled and then stepped back looking ay me.

"Um....about aunt Jisoo...." He said and bit his bottom lip. I narrowed my eyes.
"Do you know anything about her?" He looked at me and swallowed.
"Well.....it must have been a secret but now.....now that you've mentioned about Kim Suho.....I think....I think I must share this with you!" He said looking at me alittle anxious.
"What is it?" He sigjed and lowered his head. He then again looked at me.
"It was about a couple weeks ago when Moonbyul asked me to do something for her."
"What?"
"It was about Kims accounts and the things Kim Namjoon had done there. So I helped her." I nodded.

"Is this all?" He nodded.
"Yeah! It is all Moonbyul told me though. Moonbyul also said she is worried for Jin. So much! It seems she's asked Moonbyul about Jin's well being." I lowered my head.
"Yeonjun! I am sorry for what happened. Well....it was quite obvious Jin has fallen for Jeon Jungkook so I thought you already know about this. You know he was being obvious with the way he was acting so I thought you've figured it out. I would tell you if knew you are clueless about this." I looked at him and smiled.

"No Beomgyu! I wasn't clueless." I turned and looked at the sky.
"I was not clueless! I knew it but didn't wanna believe it. It was my fault! My fault!"

Jin pov

What if he leaves me? What if I end up all alone? I swallowed and laid on the couch in the livingroom.

"Jungkook loves me!"
"He loved Jaehyun too!"
"NO! The love he has for me is different."
"You yourself know what I mean and are thinking about it too." Yeonjun said and sighed deeply.
"I don't want to see you hurt!"

"He loves me! He won't go back to Jaehyun! He loves me." I swallowed and bit my bottom lip.

He is right! I am thinking about this too. Thinking about lots of what ifs! Thinking about the say he chooses him over me!
"You're right Yeonjun!" I swallowed.
"This love is so....wrong and dangerous." I wiped my tears.
"But I will make him mine! No matter what happens." I sat properly and drank some wine.
"And if he hurts me......I will hurt him in a way he cannot stand up." In that time the sound of ring caught my attention.

In that time my heart began beating fast. I put my hand on my chest.
"You are the most stupid part you know?" I shook my head and ran toward the door. As soon as I opened the door my heart broke at the sight of him with messy face and hair and red eyes.
"Jungkook!" He shifted his head and looked at me. Then a tear fell from his eye.
"Seokjin!" He whispered and I quickly hugged him.

"Yes? I am here. I am here!" I said and kissed his head and his cryings became louder.
"I'm here! I'm here!"

Author pov

"Ma'am!" Jisoo smiled.
"Wow Minnie! What have you cooked. I can smell lots of delicious foods." Minnie smiled and bowed taking Jisoo's coat.
"Sir told us to make whatever we want so we made your favourite!" Jisoo raised a brow.

"Sir?"
"Sir Namjoon!"
"He is back?"
"You would have known if you've arrived earlier." Jisoo turned and looked at Namjoon who was looking at her with dark eyes. After years she was well aware Namjoon becomes like this when things are not in the way he desires. She turned to Minnie and smiled.
"Thank you Minnie! Set the table and I'll fresh up and come and eat now." Minnie bowed and then left.

She then looked at Namjoon.
"Welcome back! Sir!" She said and went to the stairs. She was about to go up the stairs when was stopped by Namjoon's voice.
"Don't you think it is not the right time for you be out?" She stood there silent. Namjoon chuckled.
"Or you've forgotten the way to the house?" He then laughed.
"I was at work-"
"Don't lie to me! I called the company and your secretery said you are not there." Jisoo then turned to him.

"You are not the one saying these!" She said and went near Namjoon.
"You said I've forgotten the way to the house while you yourself sometimes forget about this way." She said and looked into Namjoon's eyes.
"Yeah just like these past couple of-"
"I was at wo-"
"Oh Namjoon don't lie baby!" She said and laughed.
"You cannot lie to me!" She said and smirked.
"I don't think paying for the spa and staying at the hotel by the beach and lots of romantic places let's say for the a date are not meant for a business trip." Namjoom swallowed.

"You were stalki-"
"Nah! The answer is your credit card! Your credit card babe!" She said and took the reciept out from her bag and threw on his face.
"You see you cannot lie!" She said and smiled.
"Jisoo you've mistake-"
"No no! Till when we wanna act?" Dhe said and pouted. She then turned to the stairs going up.

"Where the hell you are going to? Where the hell were you?"
"Just think like you when you would forget the way to the hosue!" She said and laughed.
"JISOO! JISOO!"

**************

Jin was caressing Jungkook's hair as he had his head on Jin's lap.
"I told him about the divorce." Jungkook whispered. He then sat properly and looked at Jin. Jin cupped his face caressing his cheeks and smiled.
"I know it is hard for you! After years of living together and having two-"
"This is not this!" Jungkook said and stood up. Jin stood as well.
"Jungkook!"

"I cannot believe how shameless he can be!" Jungkook said and swallowed the lamp was forming in his throat.
"All these years.....all these years he used me." He said and took a deep breath.
"I cannot believe I've been used! My babies have been neglected by him and now he acts as if....as if I am the bad perosn-"
"Jungkook!" Jin cupped his face and looked into his eyes.

"This wasn't your fault!" He said and smiled. Jungkook lips began trembling.
"Seokjin!"
"It was not your fault!" Jungkook looked at him and then cupped his face and began kissing him.

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉