64 (Pay)

Jungkook pov

"Jeon Jimin and Jeon Jungkook!" I jumped on my feet as they announced our name.
"Jungkook baby!" I looked at Jin who held my hand and caressed back of it and smiled.
"I want to say.....whatever the result is......I am here for you and we will solve this together!" He said and caressed my face.

Three weeks passed quickly! I couldn't sleep nor could eat. The imagination that Jimin is not my son is so scary! We came here before. The very same place that the last result was sent for me and they confirmed it but didn't give any information about the person who had asked for the test telling shits that is something private and they cannot tell us.

"I am afraid!" I whispered and closed my eyes.
"You were very brave and did very well these last three weeks. As I said whatever the result is we will come up with a solution! Ok baby?" I looked at him and smiled. I caressed his face and kissed his cheek.
"I would have died the very first day if you weren't beside me." He smiled and we hoth went yo the nurse.

I was like a baby who was learning how to walk. Each step was taking more time than before. Like my muscles had forgotten how to take steps.
"Jungkook baby!" Jin looked at me with worry eyes. I smiled.
"I am fine! Yeah I am fine!" He smiled back and then went to the nurse.
She looked at us and then gave the result.
"You still won't say about the one who had asked for the last test?"
"Sir as I said before people trust us! We cannot give you others' identity."
"How come you say this? How can you say this when someone has came here with part of me and my son asking for a DNA test? Isn't it this kind of test can only be done in crucial situations and it is not like everyone decides to ruin a life does something like that? What are you doing he-"
"Jungkook baby!" Jin put hands on my chest. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. He caressed my face anr I looked at him.
"Jungkook we cannot blame anyone cause of this except for the one who has made us to go through this. You get what I say?" I looked at him. He sighed and bit his bottom lip.

"This is not the time to speak about this matter. We are here for something else." I looked at the envelope which contained the result.
"How about just....letting go of it?" I asked and looked at him. He didn't say anything and lowered his head.
"Even if......even if it qas a lie all these years.....even it IS a lie.....I don't wanna know the truth!" I had no control on my tears that were coming down.
"Jungkook baby!" He cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Seokjin.....what if I wanna live this lie? You cannot blame me! This sweet lie was the only light I had in my life. This sweet lie is way better than that bitter truth!"
"Jungkook!" I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip. I gave the envelope to him.
"If it is....it is.....the same result....like the other one.....just don't say.....d-don't say anything! Even hearing it is like a torture." He looked at me and then the envelope.

He swallowed and began opening it.

"Daddyyyy!" I smiled and looked at him who entered my room.
"Ahhh my Jimin is here?" He smiled and nodded holding something.
"Hitey! Coppee."
"Ahhh you brought daddy coffee?" I went to him and held him in my arms.
"Yeah! Grandma mek you! Minnie aks her mek daddy!" I kissed his cheeks multiple times.
"You are atrue meaning of angel! Jiminie is an angellll!" He screamed giggled.
"Daddyyyy!"

He took the result out and read it. I looked at him and then our eyes met.
"Seokjin!" He bit his bottom lip and a tear came down his cheek.

"Daddy?"
"Yes my baby?" He made a heart above his head.
"I love you!"

Jisoo pov

"You look different!" I looked at him. He smiled and sat beside me.
"Well to be exact.....it is quite some time you are different." I shook my head.
"I'm fine! Just tired. The company an-"
"Jisoo!" I looked at him as he held my hands and smiled.

"I know you well enough to find you are hidding something." I swallowed.
"Suho!" He caressed my face.
"What is this sweetheart?" I shook my head.
"It is fine! I can take care of it beside I don't want to get you or Jin involve in th-"
"This cannot happen!" He said sternly.
"Suho!"
"If it is about is then WE must solve it!" I bit my bottom lip.

"Suho!"
"Jisoo it is not just about you but also me. You cannot fight all alone with empty hands." I lowered my head.
"I fucked everything up! Years ago I must have told everything to you." I looked at him.
"I am a sinner! A big sinner taking away a son from his father. Not just that but lying to him telling him someone else is his father." I cried and swallowed.
"I cannot forgive myself when it comes to Jin. I abondoned him from a loving and caring father." I faced him.

"Jin was a very kind and loving kid! He used to take care of us. He would massage Namjoon when he would come back home. Tidy up his room and help the maids in house work. He couldn't see anyone in pain or alone. But what did I do?" I shook my head remembering his childhood.

"Neglected him! Banned him from the things he deserved and let him be with this nanny and that maid. Not just me but also Namjoon never gave him the love a father would." I wiped my tears.
"I thought.....he has whateevr he wants and he will be happy but he didn't have the most important thing." I lowered my head.
"Love! He never tasted it from me." I again looked at him.

"He went through alot mostly after what happened to me 12 years ago. When I lost my baby!"
"You lost a child?" I nodded.
"I was pregnant! Never had the plan to have another one as I found who the real Namjoon is after a couple of months after our marriage but it happened. When I found I am pregnant it was the very same day I found him with his mistress. Making out in his office." I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

"I came back home and fainted." I looked at him then.
"Jin was the one who found me. He was only 12 that time. My baby was so afraid finding me in that state. All bloody and  lifeless!"
"Jisoo!" I cried out loud. I then faced him.

"I wasn't a good mother. I even don't know if I can call myself one." I then held his hands.
"But please..... please I want you to be a good father for him! He doesn't deserve this at all. Mostly now that I know he is up to something." He narrowed his eyes.
"Up to something?" I bit my bottom lip and nodded.
"I can sense it! He is mysterious and easygoing these days acting cool. He becomes like this when he is up to something. He was like this since his childhood. I remember he put Namjoon's office on fire a day after that. His nanny told me I was murmuring about the incident and he had heard. He came to the hospital all happy and giggly and then I found what has happened. His nanny told me he wanted he even had pour some of the cleaning liquid in Namjoon's juice and wanted to give him but she had stopped her. No one found it was Jin! Only me and his nanny. Then when I asked her he simply said he will do everything if someone hurts me. I was so afraid of him that time even he was just 12." I said and cried.  He stood up and went to the window.

"What if he is doing something that will hurt him?" He asked with a shaking voice. I swallowed.
"Suho!" He turned yo me.
"I am afraid and worried. Jisoo....we must do something! Maybe....maybe you can-"
"We must tell him the truth!" I said and went to him.
"No! not at this t-"
"I had a big fight with Namjoon!" I said and looked at him. I then went to the desk and took a file out and handed to him.

"What is this?"
"Open it!" He opened it and looked at the papers with narrowed eyes. His eyes then became round.
"You've asked for divorce?" I nodded.
"Jisoo! You sure about what you are doing? If it is about us I will think about it. Yeah of course I want you in my life-"

"It is not about us or you or anyone else!" I said and smiled.
"I don't deserve this! Nor my baby!I had enough of this shit! Now it is the time for him to pay. He must pay for everything! Cause I paid alot for it!" I looked at him and then smiled.
"I am not gonna lie what you said made my heart to feel like the past. Hearing you still want me makes me the happiest. But right now the only important matter for me is my son! Jin!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉