14 (Interaction)

Namjoon pov

I looked at my phone and it was Jaehyun. I rejected it and smiled to Jisoo who smiled back.
"Won’t you answer? It seems important!" I shook my head.
"It is not! I’ve told them multiple times not to disturb me when I’m with my family." She nodded and sipped her coffee. What I hate about her is her silence. I do love her! I always did but her silence makes me afraid. She has that character which looks weak but only me know what she is capable of. I am afraid of this long silence.
“So…..do you have any idea about what your dad said last night?” She shook her head.

“You expect me know?”
“I thought your dad has talked about it with you about it.” She sighed and leaned back to the chair.
“Do you know what Jin is doing these days?” I narrowed my eyes.
“Jisoo! I am talking about what your dad said. You know where I stand when it comes to Kim Suho and things connected to him-“

“I am connected to him too!”
“You were!” She jumped in her place. I quickly went and sat beside her.
“Sorry babe but you know how much I hate when you speak like this. You are mine! You were with him but now you are mine only mine!” I went near her but she stopped me.

“Do you know what Jin is doing these days?” I sighed.
“Sweetheart Jin is mature now why you always are concern about him? I thought when he is grown we can have our life together both of us but you-“
“He is our son! Do you consider this?” I puffed.
“He said he is tired of the work in the company and needs some rest and I accepted. Did I do something wrong?” She lowered her head and bit her bottom lip.

“What is this? Tell me.” She shook her head.
“It was why I was against the idea of his leaving from here. Look at you all worry and stressed out!” I cupped her face and caressed her cheek.
“What about going on a trip? The two of us hmmm?” She was just staring at me. Even these looks make me afraid.

In that time my phone rang again! She smiled and came out of my hold.
“You look busy!” She said and went to the stairs.
“Jisoo baby I am always- Jisoo!” She didn’t pay attention and went. I puffed and went to the laundry room.

“Can you tell me what the fuck is this that you are calling me none stop? I am rejecting your call which means I am-“
“Alright! I am sorry if I disturbed your time with your dear wife!” I sighed.
“I need to see you! This is urgent.”
“I must go to the compan-“
“Namjoon Jungkook is on his crazy mode and I need you at home.” He said and then hung up the phone.

"What happened?"

Author pov

"So look the files that are connected to Mr Jeon's system are here. The engineers will arrange them and then will send it for him." Jin was listening to the secretery as she was telling him about how to handle things in the CEO's office. He was well aware how things go but here in Jungkook's office some of them were different. He had changed the way his grandda used to work and thought it would be great to do the same thing for Jungkook as well but knew he must wait for the time.

"So what if a file has a problem and needs a review?"
"We will send it back to its section."
"Then it'll take more time reviewing it!" He said and pouted he was looking at the monitor thinking deeply. In that time Jungkook came out of his office and found Jin there. He smiled! The boy standing in front of him was really cute and adorable.

"Is something wrong?" It caught Jin's attention. He turned his head and looked at Jungkook with round eyes. He then looked at the screen and shook his head and smiled.
"No no! I just am learning how things are going as Mrs Sony offered the help. I am grateful she is giving this opportubity to me." He said and gave a bold smile making Jungkook to smile as well.
"You are very kind and positive!" Jin has a smirk inside but changed it to a friendly smile and a giggle. It was obviouse Jungkook has got attracted to his personality.