35 (Fake love)

Jaehyun pov

He is not the Jungkook I know! Has changed! He is no longer the one he used to be. No matter what would happen I knew he love me. But....does he still do? What if I have gone too much?

I bit my bottom lip and went toward our room. Opening the door I didn't find him there. I sighed and came out of the room. I was about to go toward the office I saw the light of balcony. He was there lenaing to the trails typing on his phone and smiling.
"Who is he talking to?" I went mear the door to go and speak with him but stopped. Mayve it is better to give him some time. Tomorrow I will make it up to him.

Author pov

"I want more of this omelete please!" Jimin said with a pout. Jungkook chuckled and added the omelete Jin had made them the day before for their breakfast.
"Somi....omet!" Somi said looking at her dad.
"My princess wants omelete?" She giggled and nodded.
"Ahhhh she never has breakfast but now is enjoying. You like it Somi?" Jimin said and tickled Somi which caused her to giggle out loud.

"Seems she likes it! Here my baby!" Jungkook said and fed some to her.

In that time Jaehyun came to the kitchen with a smile.
"Hey you are all awake?" He said with a smile looking at Jungkook who just turned his head concentrating on his  phone.
"Morning appa! Come have this omelete this is super delicious. J-"
"Jimin baby speaking while you are eating is not nice!" Jungkook cut Jimin which Jimin quickly nodded.

"Wow! It looks so deliciouse." Jaehyun said with a smile and went and sat beside Jungkook looking at him. He smiled and took a bite.

He again looked at Jungkook!
"I was waiting for you last night! You didn't come. I got worried." He said and Jungkook chuckled.
"What is it?"
"Nothing just you.....getting worried." He chuckled and shook his head.
"I cannot remind the last time you got worried for me."
"Jungkook how can you speak like this in front of the kids?" Jungkook sighed and sipped his coffee.

"Jimin take your sister with-"
"What are you saying? He is having his breakfast so So-"
"Jimin!" Jaehyun said looking at his son who pouted and held his sister in her arms.
"Somi let's go and get ready!" He said and kissed Somi's cheek.

"Why are you acting like this toward the childre-"
"Why are yoy acting like this toward me?" Jaehyun said frustrated.
"Jungkook I no longer know you! You come late leave earlier. So not call me don't care for me. You even do not sleep in the same room witd me." He stood up and went and sat on Jungkook's lap who was just staring at him.

"Don't you think I miss you? Huh?" He caressed Jungkook's face.
"Babe....I missed you! The way you were. I missed your love! Our love." Jungkook chuckled.
"Love?" He chuckled and shook his heas.
"Love! Love!" He looked into Jaehyun's eyes.
"I never could feel any love. You know why?"
"Junglook!"
"Cause it was fake! A fake love!" He said looking into Jaehyun's eyes seriously.
"I am so sick of this fake love." He said and made Jaehyun stand up from his lap and left the kichen.

Jaehyun bit hia bottom lip.
"Something has came up! I am sure!"
"I am goimg for the tr-"
"Have fun and enjoy everything!" Jungkook said and chuckled at the end.

Jin pov

"Things are getting worse between tyem." I smilrd.
"Exactly what U wanted." I chuckled and took my shirt and looked at myself in front of the mirror.
"What if he use his charms for catching him back? Jungkook's still his husband. He once loved him. Each second that feeling can come up again." I looked at Moonbyul.

"Charms?" I said and chuckled.
"Why he must fall for his charms when I'm there for him?" I tilted my head.
"I am young! Charmimg! Wealthy! Loving and caring." I looked at Moonbyul again.
"Why he falls for a trap that has nothing in it while he has whatever he wants in me?" I turned to the mirror looking ay myself.

"Well.....being married in different from having a lover or an affair or even being in a realtionship wity someone you know!"
"But loving someone is the same. No matter how much you try you cannoy come out of thay trap at all!" I turned to her and smiled.
"Not any trap, but my tarp!"

Jimin pov

I looked at dad who was quiet not saying anything. I bit my bottom lip! Before hand even if appa would do wrong he wouln't take it seriously and was as loving as he always was toward him. But it is quite some time that I can sense he has changed. Maybe he has found appa is with someone?

"Dad you ok?" He looked at me and smiled.
"When my Minnie is here how can I not be ok?" I smiled. I bit my bottom lip.
"You look sad!" I looked at him.
"Are you mad at appa?" He took a look at me and then side and looked back at the road.

"You've changed for quite some time. I feel like you don't love appa anymore." He sighed and stopped the car. He then faced me and held my hands looking straight into my eyes.
"Jimin sweetheart I am not gonna lie to you! Things have become complicated. I want some things from your appa and he us neglecting them. Things are a mess right now cause I haven't stood for our right back then." He said and lowered his head. He then looked at me and smiled.

"But dad will assure you that will make things better. Everything will be the way they must veey soon." I looked at him and smiled.
"I don't want to see you sad!" I said and hugged him.
"Please be always happy! I am sorry if I nagged about appa and that he doesn't care for us and doesn't love me. Please smile and be happy!" He hugged me tightly and tapped my back and kissed my head. But then....I could feel his tears falling on my neck.

What is this? Why is he this sad?

Author pov

Jin was typing on the computer making Jungkook's schedule ready.
"Good morning!" He shifted his head and smiled as saw Jungkook.
"Good mo-" He was cut when Jungkook went straight to his office. He narrowed his eyes already knew why Jungkook was like this. His arguement with Jaehyun last night and this morning was not like the other was. Jin knew things were changing. Second by second everything was getting the way he wanted and harder for Jaehyun.

He went to the kitchen and took the tray he had made ready for Jungkook and then went toward hia office.

Jungkook on the other hand had his head between his hands. Jimin's words were in his mind. All these years he did his best for his children to be in the best situation but things were the opposite. He didn't stand in front of his husband when it was tbe time and Jaehyun became worse and worse. He knew he was at fault too as he was always quiet trying to be an understanding and loving husband but he had neglected his children.

A knock on the door caught his attention. He quickly wiped his tears and cleared his throat.
"Yes!" Jin opened the door and popped his head inside with a bold smile.
"Good morning Mr Jeon!" He said and entered bringing a smile in Jungkook's lips. Jungkook stood up and went toward him.

"Morning sweetheart!" He said and kissed Jin's cheek whi kissed his lips.
"I missed you!" Jin said and giggled. Jungkook smiled.
"I missed you too!" He giggled again.
"Ok! I made you breakfast as wasn't sure the breakfast I made for you was enough yesterday. Oh did you enjoy your dinner? Did Jimin and Somi like the food?" He asked looking at Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook on the other hand was just looking at him not uttering a word.

Jin pouted as didn't get a repsond.
"You didn't enjoy?" He whispered and pouted more.
"I am sorry I'm not that good in-"
"How can you be like this?" He asked Jin who looked at him with round eyes.

"Hmmm?" Jungkook just hugged him and kissed his head.
"It was wonderful! Thank you babe!"
"You're welcome but...." He went back and looked at Jungkook.
"You ok?" He asked looking into Jungkook's red eyes. He cupped his face and caressed his face.
"I can say something has happened." He said and smiled. He then hugged Jungkook and kissed his head.

"I will wait till the time you wanna share. I won't put any pressure on you! Just know no matter what happens I am here beside you not letting anyone or anything to hurt you ok?" Jungkook didn't say anything but just hugged him tightly and kissed him multiple times.

"I love you!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉