92 (Warm embrace)

Jin pov

"I.....wanted you today. You no here! I missed you!" I sighed and closed my eyes. Does he always feel like this? But why do I feel like....like today something happened?

"I wanted you today!"
"Wanted me?" I narrowed my eyes and tilted my head.
"What are you doing all alone?" I turned my head.
"Yeonjun!" He smiled.
"Coffee!" I smiled and took the cup.
"Thank you!" He stood beside me in the balcony looking outside.
"It is about Taehyubg yeah?" I sighed.
"He said he missed me and I wasn't there when he wanted me." I took a deep breath and tighetened the blanket around me.

"I wonder if this is what he feels all the time but then.....then I remember he is used to it and not once he's protested. I mean.....yeah he had told me he doesn't like his daycare and sitters but..... he never told me he is opposed to the idea of me working and that he misses me. We all know Tae he is a vocal child and will tell me what he feels. But now.....I am not going to hide it I am hella afraid thinking what if my baby was feeling alone or neglected all these years. This is fucking driving me crazy!" 

Yeonjun pov

"He.....saw Taehyung! Taehyung saw him too. Also he....knows about Tae!" I swallowed remembering what Jimin told me but it is not what afraids me.

"Taehyung asked me to search his name. He even showed his photo to me. He said he is his daddy!"
"Somi you must not tell this to Jin you understand me baby?" She nodded.
"I know! Uncle Jinnie doesn't like Taehyung's daddy. Minnie told me." Taehyung knows him! He knows Jungkook!

"It is so scary and confusing!"
"Jin!" He looked at me his tears falling down hos cheeks.
"Yeonjun....he is....he is all I have. I don't want to.....lose him or disappoint him. He is my soul and body! I don't want he feels pain." I sighed. Going near I hugged him and caressed his back.
"Hey! You are overthinking. I mean.....how can he feel neglected when you are always here for him. Didn't you call him each hour today." I cupped his face making him to look at me.

"Eventhough you were always working but you would go to the company just three days a week and was with him and when you would go you would come back home and give him his meals and put him in asleep for a nap. You sing him lullabye play with him tell him stories and do the things a good father does." He hiccuped.
"You are saying all these to make me feel better." He said pouting. I chuckled.
"Believe me! I am sure id you ask Taehyubg he will agree with me." He looked at me with teary eyes.
"Yeah?" I chuckled and nodded.

"Of course! Tae loves and adores you so much. I bet he was not just in the mood today." He scrunvhed his forehead.
"But why do I feel there is something behind this? Like....like he is hidding something!" He whispered. I swallowed. He mustt not find it. Not now!
"We all know him well mostly you!" He laughed and wiped his tears.
"He is a devil! A little devil!"
"He is your son after all." He looked at me with tightened brows.
"Yeonjun!" I laughed and ruffled his haie.
"Let's go! You did alot today and I am sure you are tired. Moreover we have alot in the way tomorrow." He smiled and nodded.

"Yeonjun!" I looked at him.
"How did Jimin and Somi take the news?"
"They were OK! Somi was alittle sad cause thought you are mad at her but I assured her you love her." He smiled and nodded.
"So when we're moving?" He sighed and bit his bottom lip.
"Seokjin!" He looked at me. 
"In two days!"

Jungkook pov

"Sir!" I looked at the butler.
"What is this Mr Seo?" He lowered his head. I sighed and shook my head.
"Is it him again?" He nodded.
"Yes sir! As you said we didn't let him in but he is standing by the gate and screaming." I stood up going toward the door. This has been the plot all these years.