57 (Park Jaehyun)

Author pov

"So this is it!" Jisoo said with smile looking at the beautiful ocean and the sky high above. Suho looked at her who had her head on his shoulder.
She smiled tears in her eyes.
"I always thought..... thought when you love someone your heartbeat will raise, you will be anxious and stressed out when he is around. Feeling too over excited!" She then looked at Suho.

"But it is way different from what I thought! Way different!" She bit her bottom lip and lowered her head.
"When you love someone, he can calm you down, make you feel in peaceful without any anxiousty or any stress. Someone who can make you smile and feel so calm like everything will be ok when he is around you!" She said her tears streaming down on her cheeks.
"I always felt like this.... whenever you were around and.....never felt the same way when you left. Cause of my stupidity!" She pursed her lips and sniffled and looked at Suho.
"I was too stupid and worthless of that feeling! I never deserved you and the love you would give me unconditionaly." Suho caressed Jisoo's face and wiped her tears.

"Jisoo!" She closed her eyes crying hard.
"Can you just.....be like the past? Call me and say.....say everything will be alright.....in a way you would always say? Tell me that you're here
....with me and I have you! The way I believe it with my whole body, soul and mind!" She opened her eyes looking into Suho's eyes. Suho was looking at her his eyes glassy.
"Please! Suho can you do that?" He then hugged Jisoo and tapped her back swinging her in his hold.

"Don't cry!" He whispered caressing her hair kissing her head multiple times. He then smiled. 
"Jisoo! Everything will be alright! Jisoo! You must not cry till you have me beside. I am right here Jisoo. Everything will be alright! It won't fall apart! Everything will be alright sweetheart!"

Author pov

Jin entered their house whisteling. As he entered he found a luggage outside. He chuckled knowing well to whom the luggage belonged to.
"Sir!" Jin smiled.
"Hey Minnie! How're you? How's my mom doing?" He asked but didn't wait for the answer and then went up the stairs heading to his room looking for the documents he needed.

On the other hand Namjoon was in the livingroom deep thinking already lots of things floating in his mind. He knew he will face lots of difficulities with Suho! What he didn't expect at all. Mostly in the time both Jisoo and Jaehyun were acting up! Not just that but with the news about his other son. The kid he never expected it!

He knew Jaehyun is smart ans challanging! But never knew a 17 year old boy can fool him this easy. He was well aware when Jaehyun said Jimim is their winning card meant he will use Jimin against him if it is needed. And it was not something he could handle easily.

"Sir!" He came out of his thoughts.
"Sir! The dinner time is coming.  Ma'am would always tell us what to make but now we don't know what to do!" He shrugged and shook his head.
"Make whatever you want! Also take my luggage to my room."
"Yes sir!" She said and bowed.
"Minnie!"
"Yes sir!"
"Is it the first time your ma'am doesn't come home? Does she always come this late?" She pouted.
"Sir! Ma'am is always at home if it is not the house she is at the company." He nodded poking his tongue inside his cheek.
"Ok! You can go!" He said and pointed her with his hands to leave.

"Oh! Sir also....sir Seokjin has came home!" Namjoom narrowed his eyes.
"Seokjin?"
"Yes sir! He's just arrived and went straight into his room." Namjoon tilted his head.
"There is a reason that he is here! Now! Today! When I'm back and Jisoo's not here." He looked at his phone as rang for the 10th time.

"Ahhhh!" He shouted and put it on silent. He didn't know why Jaehyun kept calling him and didn't have the nerve to speak with him cause was not sure what kind of trick he is going to use on him in the future. He knew he must think about it deeply and hanfle the matters one by one with the best solution.