62 (It'll be alright)

Author pov

"Jimin! Jimin!" Jungkook began calling Jimin as soon as he stepped in the house. As soon as he recieved the letter he quickly drove back home. It was a horrific feeling! Like his heart has become bigger and there was no place in his chest for it and was coming out of his chest and felt so heavy. He had no idea what is the situation he's in now and what'll happen in the future. Fear was all he could feel.

A part of him was telling him it is a lie! A big lie that someone has told him for taking revenge and torture him in the worst way possible. But the other part was asking what if it is right? What if he was living a big lie all his lie? 
"Jimin! Jimin!" He screamed for his son panic visible in his face.
"JIMIN!"

The tears formed in his eyes and soon streamed down his cheeks.
"Jimin!" He whispered in desparate.
"No! No....he is here. Jimin...."
"Dad!" He turned as heard Jimin who was standing there with tightened brows hands on hips.
"Now I have to put her in asleep again. Not forget yo mention how tired I myself am." Jungkook closed his eyes as saw him and breathed deeply. Opening his eyes he quickly went to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"My baby!" He said kissing Jimin on the head multiple times sniffing his scent. Jimin pouted. He was shocked and didn't know the reasom behind his dad's actions.
"Dad!" Jungkook stepped back and cupped his face and smiled.
"Yes my baby?" Jimin pouted more.
"Dad what is it? Why are you like this? Wait are you crying?" Jungkook smiled and wiped his tears and shook his head.

"I am fine baby!" Jimin was looking at him not moving.
"I'm fine! Dad is fine. It is just I had a bad dream." He pouted.
"Was your bad dream connected to me?" Jungkook nodded and caressed Jimin's face. He then smiled.
"What about the three of us spend some fun time together hmmm? What do you think about going to amusement park?"
"I like it but I have school tomorrow-"
"Forget about school! Forget about everything. Just think about us. Me you and Somi! We will have lots of fun." Jimin narrowed his eyes. He was not sure if it was really about a bad dream or something else.

"What do you think my baby?" Jimin nodded.
"It is good!" He said and smiled.
"Can we ask Jin to come with us too?" He asked excited.

Jungkook bit his bottom lip and lowered his head. Maybe it was a good idea so he could share the news with him. Or should he even share with Jin? What would he think? What can he do?
"Ok my baby! I'll call him." Jimin jumped in excitement and clapped.
"Yeahhhhhhhh! I wanna try the sailing this time." He said and ran upstairs. Jungkook eyes following him all the time.
He closed his eyes as felt dizzy. Putting his hand on the wall for support he opened his eyes.

Taking his phone he dialed Jin. He closed his eyes waiting for Jin to answer the call.
"Someone's had missed me!" Jin said and giggled as soon as he answered. Jungkook. Jungkook but his bottom lip. He swallowed and took a deep breath.
"Jungkook baby!"
"Kids and I wanna go to amusement park. Would you like to join?"

Yeonjun pov

"It was you yeah?" I turned and looked at Beomgyu. I sighed and turned to the window.
"I don't understand what you are speaking about!
"The one who has sent that letter!" I looked at him.
"It was you yeah?" I nodded.
"Yeah! It was me." He chuckled.

"How could you....how could you bring an innocent kid to this shitty ga-"
"I am not the one who has done this!" I went to him.
"It is HIM! The one who brought all of us in THIS SHITTY GAME. IN THIS FUCKING WORLD! The one who brought me in this world. The one who tortured my mother and threw me away like TRASH! IT IS HIM! It is him who has screwed everything and we are ALL HIS VICTIMS!"

Jin pov

I bit my bottom lip trying not to cry as heard Yeonjun. He was breathing angrily looking at Beomgyu.

"Yeonjun!" He turned and looked at me. He closed his eyes and pushed his hair back.
"Sorry I weny....I went too much! I...I-" He then left the apartement.

I looked at Beomgyu who had his head down.
"I didn't mean anything! It is just....it was wrong. You must have not down that to Jimin." I went to Beomgyu and grabbed his shoulders.
"He is our brother! As Yeonjun said our asshole of a father has done this." He looked at me.
"Nor me, nor Yeonjun even nor Jimin have done anything wrong."
"You are taking your revenge and using your brothers not caring about their feelings. At least think about them!" I chuckled.

"Their feelings have been neglected for years. Just like me!" I said and swallowed. I then looked at him and smiled.
"I am trying to give them what they deserve. What is theirs! In that way everyone will be happy! Except for Namjoon and his mistress."

Jungkook pov

"Somi....panda! Somi panda!" I smiled looking at Somi who was giggly jumping happily.
"My Somi is a panda?" She smiled and nodded.
"Somi panda! Daddy make Somi panda!" I smiled and wore her skirt on and caressed her face.

"Daddy!" I looked at her as she cupped my face making me to look at her. She pouted and tilted her head.
"What is this Somi?"
"Sad?" She asked blinking and looking at me. I swallowed.

Sad? Devasted? Broken? Anxious? In denial? Feeling betrayed? I don't know what am I feeling right now! All I know is I wanna escape! From everyone and everything except you two.
"No baby! Daddy is alittle tired."
"Tied?" I chuckled and kissed her cheek.
"Tired baby! Ahhh come to daddy." I held her in my arms and went toward the stairs when heard the doorbell.

"It's Jin! It's Jin!" I looked at Jimin who stormed to downstairs going to the door.

"Daddyyy! Daddyyyyy! Daddyyy!" I smiled as saw Jimin coming to the door giggling and jumping.
"Ah my angel has come to greet daddy?" He giggled out loud and clapped his hamds.
"Daddyyyyy!" He screamed giggled and ran toward me. I quickly went and held him in my arms before he could reach the stairs.
"Ahhhhhh my babyyyyy! You missed daddy?" I said and kissed his cheeks multiple times.
"Daddyyy! Daddyyy!" He said cupping my face and giggling.

"Daddy loved youuuu! So so much!"
"Love daddy!" He said and made a heart above his head.

I can see it! That smile and that little heart above your head.
"Jiiinnnn!" I swallowed and closed my eyes. No! It is a lie! It is a lie!
"Dad! Dad!" As I opened my eyes I saw Jimin smiling. He giggled and held my arm.
"Jin is here!" He said and giggled again.

I turned my head and saw Jin who smiled.
"Hello!" I looked ag him.
"Hello!" I said and smiled. Looking at him made something move inside me. Like....like.....I have seen my safe place.
"I missed you!" He came to me.
"You ok Jungkook?"
"Dad has seen a bad dream! It was about me!" I looked at Jimin and then Seokjin who was looking at me.
"No I'm fine! Better to get ready an-"
"Jungkook you sure you ok?" I looked at him.
"It is like something has came up an-"
"No I'm fine! Better to go soon. My baby wanted to go sailing. Yes Jimin?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah! Jin can we try sailing together? Do you like sailing?" He smiled amd caressed Jimin's face.
"Whatever our Minnie wants!" Jimin giggled and jumped.
"Yayyy! I am going to the car then. Come on! Dad give Somi to me." He said and wanted to take Somi.

"No!" I said and held his hand. He looked at me with round eyes. I smiled and caressed his face.
"I mean....let's go together hmmm? You me and Somi!" He pouted and then nodded. I smiled and kissed his head.

"Let's go!" I said and held his hand.
"Jungkook!" I looked at Jin.
"I am fine!" He smiled.
"I know! I wanted to say I can drive if you wanna spend time with the kids!" I swallowed as he said that.
"Thank you!" I said and handed the keys to him.
"You're welcome!" I looked at him who smiled.
"It'll be alright!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉