25 (Big step)

Author pov

"La lala lala laaaaa! La lala lala laaaa!" Jin was singing and doing ballet dancing around his livingroom.
"You are really enjoying yourself!" Moombyul said and laughed. Jin turned to her and smiled.
"Shouldn't I? I mean I have taken a big step forward!" Moonbyul chuckled and went to him.

"You are the true meaning of a witch!" Jin bit his bottom lip.
"You should still wait!" He said and sipped some wine.
"I know alot of curses that I still haven't used them."
"You wanna use the fact he has seen Jaehyun and Namjoon together to make him fall inlove for you?" He smiled and turned to Beomgyu.

"Ah ah!" He said and shook his index finger and laid on the couch.
"You're wrong!" He sighed.
"Cause he has already fallen inlove for me. He hasn't accepted it yet!" He said and put the glass down.
"So you wanna make him to find it out?" He clicked his tongue.
"Not just that but act very hard to achieve." Beomgyu laughed.
"You're something!"

"For now tell me how's he doing?"
"A very confusing silence is here." He chuckled.
"I like it!" Jin whispered.
"Cause after it there will be a very big tantrum!" He chuckled.
"So what is your plan for tomorrow?"
"Going work! Oh I need my hair colour back!" He looked at Moonbyul with pouted lips.
"Can you take care of it?" Moonbyul narrowed her eyes and sat beside him.

"Why? Mr Jeon seemed to love your hair?" He smiled.
"No no no! I cannot go at the place I work like this. Moreover!" He bit his bottom lip.
"Mr Jeon is going to face a new Seokjin!"
"What you mean?" He looked at Beomgyu and chuckled.
"There must a freezing aura!" He smirked.
"Then when things get hot.....it'll be more enjoyable!"

Jungkook pov

I couldn't delete what I saw in the party! It is fucking my mind up.
"He didn't do anything! He didn't!" I shook my head.
"You're still awake?" I shifted my head. He smiled and came and sat on my lap and wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed my lips. I don't know why but there was a feeling that I coulsn't describe. Like.....like feeling disgusted? I pulled back.

"Heyyy! What is this?" He whispered against my lips.
"I am tired!"
"You don't look ok since the rime we've came from that damn party." He said and stood up.
"I told you it is better not to go! I really hated the aura. Moreover that Kim Seokjin and Kim Jisoo! I hate these kinds of bitches! Attention seekers." He looked at me as was applying moister on his face.

"You saw that boy? He was walking as if he is a god. I couldn't really stand him. Good thing he left early!" I sighed. I found Seokjin left early! I didn't even have the time to say goodbye to him.
"How come he came to you first? Have you met him before?" I cannot tell anything about Seokjin to him. If he finds he will surely do something so I fire him or himself will make shits.

"Ummm yeah! It was a meeting. At Kims!" He nodded.
"I didn't know you had a meeting with Kims."
"It happened!" He nodded and came to the bed.
"It is better to be far from them. I don't get good vibes from them. Mostly that Kim Jisoo!"

Author pov

Jin greeted his teeth as heard Jaehyun.
"Why? She looks like a nice woman." He puffed.
"She is snake inside. Haven't you heard about her and Kim Suho?" Jungkook shook his head.
"Ah he has used him and Namjoon both! The real bitch she is. She cut with Kim Suho and the  got engaged with Kim Namjoon all cause of his smartness. Kims think high of themself but they would be nothing if it wasn't about Kim Namjoon." Jin chuckled and shook his head.

"How come you know Kim Namjoon this well?" Jungkook question made Jaehyun yo swallow. He then smiled.
"Everyone says he is smart!" Jungkook nofded.
"Everyone says!" Jaehyun smiled.
"Ahhh forget about them! I missed you so much you know tha-"
"I am really tired and have work for tomorrow!"
"But-"

"I missed kids! I will sleep with them tonight!" Jungkook said and left the room makimg Jaehyun to swallowe.

"Just wait and see when the real bitch is displayed all over the world Jaehyun." Jin said and smirked.

Jungkook pov

I caressed Jimin's hair and smiled. I then looked at Somi who was sleeping like an angel.
"You two are my world!" I smiled and caressed Somi's face. It was when Jaehyun and what I saw came in my mind. I looked at my kids again!

I no longer am sure if this is worthy! I wanted to fix things but is this us right? Is this what we call it a family? Not knowing about my husband! It is like I no longer know the one I married him. Is he the same person?

"Dad will do his best for you two! I promise. I promise to do what is better for you two."

Jimin pov

I opened my eyes and stretched my body in bed but got shocked as saw dad sleeping next to my bed his head on the bed.
"Dad!" I called him. He opened his eyes and looked at me with a smile.
"Morning sweetheart!"
"Morning! Did you sleep here last night?" He smiled and stretched his body.

"I missed you two so decided to sleep with you." He said and carrssed my face. I smiled back to him.
"I missed you too! How was the party? You had fun yeah?" He lowered his head and sighed. He then looked at me and smiled.
"It was fun! But it would be better if you were there." There is something that he is trying to hide. I can see from his face.

"Now get up and fresh up or you'll be late for school!" I nodded.
"What about Somi?"
"I will take care of her. Come on sweetheart!"

Jaehyun pov

Jungkook hasn't spoken with me since last night and is still with the kids. I took mg phone and messaged Namjoin.

"I need to see you! This is very urgent! It is about Jungkook!" I sent and quickly deleted tne message. What if he has found about me and Namjoon?
"No that cannot happen!"
"What cannot happen?" I shifted my head as heatd him who standing there ready with his clothes changed and smiling.

"Ummm.....forgetting your breakfast! I cannot let it happen again after the last time." He smiled and didn't say anything.
"Of course I won't! Actually.....I love to have what you've made." His tone is different. And is make me afraid!
"But unfortuantely I have to go! I have no appetite for your breakfast today." I smiled.

"You must not miss any mea-"
"I won't! Believe me I won't!" He said smiling and took his bag and went.
"Mr Han will come and take Jimin. So no need to worry." He said before leaving.

Author pov

"He is coming to the office!" Beomgyu told Jin from the headphone. He kept typing on the computer not changing his composer. In that time Jungkook entered the office smiling. He looked at Jin who was busy working. He doesn't knoe why he had a diffferent admiration for Jin after last night!

"Godo morning!" Jin stood up and bowed to him.
"Good morning sir!" Jungkook could sense the difference in Jin's behaviour.
"Ummm.....please come to my office!" Jin bowed.
"Yes sir!" He then went after Jungkook and they entered the office. He opened his ipad as Jungkook sat.

"Sir! You have four meetings today! With the engineers ,Han company's CEO, the new consumers and teh artchtects. Also you must visit the manu-"
"I didn't ask for my schedule Seokjin!" Jin looked at him.
"Excuse me sir!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.

"You've changed your hair colour." Jin touched his hair.
"Yes!" He replied. Jungkook leaned back to his chair.
"Ummm....I wonder if you can bring me breakfast as I haven't had anything and am starving!" Jin bowed.
"I will order for you. Just let me know what you prefer."
"I thought you yourself can make somethi-"
"I ain't a chef sir! Nor am hired as one." Jungkook sighed.
"I thought we made things clear last night!" Jin looked at him. He sighed and stood up going to Jin.

"Seokjin! If I said something before that made you mad.....I am deeply sorry. I know I went too much but believe me I was under pressure as well. I find you a very kind and understanding guy and I really appreciate it. In fact it bothers me to see you like this." Jin looked at him in the eyes.
"It bothers me to see you in pain too!" He said not taking his gaze from Jungkook. Jungkook was staring at him dumbfounded. Unknowingly he went near and put his lips on Jin's.

Jin just closed his eyes and didn't move. But he knew he had taken a big step in to achieve his goal.

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉