78 (What do you say)

Jungkook pov

Everything was moving! Moving around my head. As if the world was spinning around me ready to collapse. Where am I standing? Where am I in this world? What am I doing now? Where were I doing all these years? Why did I never think about these? That where am I and what am I doing?

I closed my eyes as remembered the pocket the guy gave me at the court.
"Ah!" I tried to sit. Looking all around I found I am at the hospital an IV connected to my hand. I shook my head and looked at my coat which was on the table beside. Taking it I found the pocket I recieved under it. I bit my bottom lip and took it.

I swallowed and began looking through my stupidity!

"With how many people you've betrayed me?" I swallowed and closed my eyed. I just have one question! Why? Why? I take a look at all of them. What caught me off guard was most of them was with Kim Namjoon!
"Sir!" I looked at my lawyer. He came to me.
"Sir you awake?" He asked and sighed.
"You brought me here?"
"I told the driver to being you as I had to be in the court!" I swallowed. Jimin and Somi!

"What happened? What happened to the kids? Jimin and Somi!" He bit his bottom lip and lowered his head.
"Sir better to rest. The doctor said you had a heart atta-"
"Tell me what happened! Come on!Talk to me!" He looked at me.
"Sir I am sorry but.....Mr Jeon Jaehyun himself confessed about the kid's real identity!" I swallowed.
"Wh-what?"
"Eventhough the judge asked for a DNA test. Maybe he was just lying." I closed my eyes.

"What about the kids?" He sighed.
"As the two parents weren't known as capable ones the court gave the kids' custody to the person who was capable and loyal!" I smiled.
"So.....they will be given to me yeah?" He looked at me but then lowered his head.
"What is this?" I asked and made him to look at me.
"All these years I was their dad. I am the best person to be there for them and take care of-"
"Sir the court couldn't accept you as their guardian as you've just found they are not your children. No matter how much we spoke about them they didn't accept it!"

"BULLSHIT!" I sighed.
"They are my kids! My babies." I pushed my hair back.
"Sir you must be careful! I know what you are going through is hard but you must take care of yourself. You are not in a condition to go through these things." I bit my bottom lip.
"What happened to the kids?" I asked and looked at him.
"Where are they now?"

"They are with Mr Kim Yeonjun!" I narrowed my eyes.
"Who?"
"Kim Namjoon's lawyers asked introduced him as the capable guardian and the court found him the most capable person taking care of the kids till the DNA test reuslt!"
"What about after that?"
"If it shows they are really Kim Namjoon's children......their custody will be given to Kim Yeonjun and Park Jaehyun as Kim Namjoon has given hsi part of custody to him."

"Who the fuck is this Kim Yeo-"
"They are with my brother!" I closed my eyes.
"I know! I know! It was my wrong. But believe me Yeonjun is so trustful. Jimin has bonded well with him too."
"Seokjin!" I let my tears to fall.
I looked at the photos in my hand again. Looking inside the pocket I found a writing there. I narrowed my eyes.

"Now tell me.....how does it feel?" I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip.

"I want you to know if a day.....you choose someone else over me....I will disappear and never ever.....never ever you'll see me again." He smiled.
"But.....I make sure before leaving to ruin everything for you as well. Cause I've been ruined!"
"It is so painful!" I cried and swallowed.
"So painful Seokjin! So painful!" I opened my eyes and wiped my tears.

I must talk to him! Must talk to him!
"I must talk to him!" I said and took the IV from my hand.
"Sir! Sir what ar-Sir you must not move-"
"I must talk to him! I must talk to him."