22 (Kim Seokjin)

Jisoo pov

I looked at myself in the mirror.
"Ma'am you look very beautiful and stunning!" I looked at the make up artist and again myself in the mirror.
"Do I?" She smiled and nodded.

"You look very beautiful and stunning!" I smiled as Suho said that.
"Of course I do! After all it is what you've bought me." He smiled and caressed my cheek.
"You look beautiful in everything!" I smiled and put my hands on his shoulders.
"I am very curious to know what is the occasion of tonight." He narrowed his eyes.

"I wanna let the whole world knows I am going to marry the most beautiful, the kindest and most lovable creature in all over the world." My eyes got widen open.
"You wanna tell about our wedding?" He chuckled.
"Shouldn't I? Wouldn't we make the most beautiful family?"

"We would!" I smiled and lowered my head. That night alot of things changed. I wish I have never been in that party.
"In that case we wouldn't get apart!" I sighed and looked at myself in the mirror again. Jisoo you must be strong! If you've lost your strength try to gain it again.

"Ma'am master is waiting for you!" I took my bag and coat. Wearing my mask I came down the stairs and saw Namjoon standing there.
"I wonder if he is there!" I chuckled and shook my head. He smiled as saw me and came to me.
"You look beautiful!" He came near to kiss me but I stopped him.
"You'll ruin my make up!" He looked at me with narrowed eyes. He then smiled and nodded.

"Ok sweetheart! Let's go." He held my hand and guided me to the car.
"Babe if you are not comfortable about attending the party you can stay home. I'll tell dad about this." I looked at him.
"You remember the last time we attended Suho's party?" He smiled and caressed my face.
"How come I can forget? There I saw the real angel on the earth!" I narrowed my eyes and smiled.
"Well.....I wanna know if this time.....things will change in his party again. I mean.....maybe you fan find another angel?" He caressed my hair.

"How come when the real angel is there? Believe me I just have eyes on you. Just you!"

Jungkook pov

Jaehyun seemed nervous looking at his phone time to time.
"Is something wrong?" He looked at me and smiled.
"No no! Just worry about the kids."
"They will be fine with their sitter." I looked at the mirrot to correct my tie.

"Mr Jeon wait!" He came toward me and started correcting my tie.
"You must tie it in this way. Now it is right!" He said and smiled straighting my tie. I closed my eyes and shook my head. I remembered the time he corrected my tie before my meeting.
"Babe!" I came out of my thoughts as Jaehyun called me.
"You ok?" I nodded. He put his head on my shoulder and looked at me from the mirror.

"Here my handsome man!" He said and giggled. Why I don't like his compliments anymore? The efforts he makes to make me happy!
"We will be late better to go!" He stepped back and nodded. I can sense he is sad but.....
"Alright!"

Namjoon pov

Jisoo is weirdly quiet! What bothers me is I know who she is thinking about. All these years he was there and I couldn't do anything!

"Jisoo!"
"Yes?"
"No need to feel uncomfortable and uneasy as we are going to Suho's par-"
"I'm not!" I looked at her as she said that.
"I am more.....in denial!" She looked at me and chuckled.
"It is funny but.....I am glad he is back." I swallowed and looked back at the road.

"You know as your husband I son't like it when you speak like this about your ex?" She sighed.
"I cannot help it but recommend you not to be jealous. I have to meet Suho! I must see him." I greeted my teeth trying my best not to say something harsh. If I'm cheating on you is you were always doing it. With your mind! With him!