31 (Over)

Author pov

"Oh!" Jin jumped in his place and felt someone wrapping his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.
"Babe!" Jungkook whispered in a husky voice and kissed his ear.
"Jungkook!" He said and turned to Jungkook.
"What are you doing? We must not do this here!" He was about to come out of Jungkook's hold when he tightened his grip around his waist and pecked his lips.

"Jungkook!"
"Yes?" Jin smiled and shook his head.
"This is not right!" Jungkook narrowed his eyes.
"And why?" Jin chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.
"What is someone sees us CEO Jeon?" He asked and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"I will tell them he is a witch that has used curses on me." Jin laughed and shook his head. Jungkook pouted.
"Or maybe a robber that has stolen my heart and is not giving it back." Jin shook his head.
"You are something!"
"Me? You sure Mr Kim? You are the robber. I should sue you!"
"Give my heart back so I'll give yours to you!" Jin said with pouted lips looking at him. Jungkook bit his bottom lip. He then chuckled.

"I lost!" Jin smiled and kissed his lips and came out of his hold.
"I missed you!"
"Did you?" Jin asked with narrowed eyes. Jungkook sighed.
"Every second you are here!" Jungkook said and pointed to his head.
"Even when I am asleep my mind and heart is where you are and what you are doing!" Jin smiled.

"Who knew Mr Jeon woll be clingy in love!" Jungkook smiled and caressed Jin's face and hair.
"I can be anything when it comes to you!" Jin raised a brow.
"Anything?" Jungkook smiled and nodded.
"So I guess I need to ask you lots of things then. How can I refuse this chance!" Jungkook chuckled.
"You can ask the world and I will make it yours." Jin bit his bottom lip and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Well....well....we will see it when the time comes. I hope it is not just claiming about something Mr Jeon!"
"I am man of my words!" We will see Jeon Jungkook! Jin thought by himself and smiled.

Jisoo pov

I looked at all of the files and calculations. Things are messy and I don't get lots of things.

"Is it cause I was far from here for years?" I sighed. Things are not match! We have problem everywhere. But the problem is I cannot find where the problem exactly is! In that time the phone ramg.
"Yes?"
"Ma'am! Your husband's here and wants to see you!"
"Tell him come in!" I took the files and put them in the drawer. I don't want he knows what's happening and what am I doing!

In that time he came in.
"Hey!" I smiled.
"Hey! How are you?" He sat and looked at me.
"Well....not bad not good. What about you?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Good! But why not good?" He sighed and looked all around my office.
"How was it the past week? Are you happy being here?" I nodded and smiled. Going toward him I sat beside him.

"I am! Actually I am glad I am back. Eventhough there is not much I can do but still it is wat better than that previous life!"
"I missed you in the house!" I missed me being me.
"You didn't answer me!"
"About?"
"Well....I can say you're not good!" He sighed and lowered his head.

"I'm fine! Just....not used to this new way. You know you working Jin being away from us." He looked at me.
"It is like the three of us are getting far!" You just have figured it out? I chuckled.
"Well.....glad you finally found it!"
"Jisoo!" I looked at him.
"Sometimes lots of things cannot change after an action."
"Why won't you let go of the past?" I swallowed. My baby and I lost lots of things cause of that past. Cause of my stupidity! And his evilish plans.

"So why are you here?" He shook his head.
"Like alwats!" He stood up.
"I wish you once could communicate! Could speak. Jisoo 15 years! Why don't you give us a chance?" He knelt in front of me.
"Babe! I know I did wrong! I regret the past what I had done but no one can take your place in my heart!" He carssed my face.
"You are a pearl inside a shell for mw. I love you the most!" I chuckled.