63 (My Son)

Yeonjun pov

"Ahhhhhhh! Look what a beautiful princess we have here." I said and caressed her face. She smiled looking at me.
"Aren't I too old for being a princess?" I smiled and kissed her cheeks.
"Ahhh have you looked at yourself in the mirror? Ahhh you are more beautiful than any woman I have seen." She chuckled and shook her head.
"Ahhh you know how to use words!" I smiled and helped her to sit!

"I brought you your favourite. I will heat it up now." I was about to go but she stopped me.
"Yeonjun wait!" I looked at her.
"What is this mom?" She was looking at me not saying anything. She lowered her head and sighed deeply.
"Mom?" She finally looked at me.
"You know what I went through to raise you." She said looking at me with serious eyes.

"I know what you feel toward your father. But I really meant it when I said to forget about him." I sighed.
"Mom who said I am looking for him?"
"The way you act! The places you go! The house you brought me to!" I chuckled.
"I own this house! It is mine cause ot my hard job."
"Your hard job in Kim company?" I lowered my head.

"Yeonjun!" She cupped my face looking at me.
"I did everything, everything so just see you smile, happy and not hurt!"
"Mom!"
"Son I don't want to find you hurt. I am afraid he does something to you!" I held her hands and kissed them.
"My sweetheart nothing will happen to me!" I said and kissed his hands.
"My love nothing will happen! He cannot do anything." I caressed her face and wiped her tears.
"Yeonjun!" I smiled looking at her.
"Mom! You must not be afriad of him anymore. He must be afraid of me." She hiccuped.
"I will make sure he pays for what he did to you. I will make sure he pays for every single thing he did to you!" I said and smiled.

"I make sure a day I have whatever he has taken from us. From you! And from me. I promise!"

Jin pov

"I always wanted to do this!" Jimin said happily and giggled. I smiled looking at him.
"We should go sailing in a real river. In the middle of the nature. Maybe we can go camping! It'll be really fun and memorable in that case!" He looked at me with a smile and nodded.
"Yeah! I have never gone camping. I really like to do it!" I smiled and held his hands.
"We will do it! You me your dad and Somi!" He smiled nodding. He then looked all around and then pouted.

"Jimin!" He looked at me.
"What is this?" He pouted more and lowered his head.
"Is it about your dad and appa? The things you told me?" He shook his head.
"No! I actually have accepted that way before dad speaks about divorce."
"Then what is it?" He looked at me.
"Dad.....is different today! He is weird! It makes me afraid." I swallowed as he said that.
"What happened?" I managed to ask.
"He came home all panicked yelling my name. Even Somi woke up by his voice. He looked so anxious. He said he had a bad dream but does a bad dream has this much effect?" He asked looking at me innocently.

I bit my bottom lip and turned in another way trying my best not to cry. I was well aware I am the cause of this anxiosty and all these things but Jimin....I am just trying to help us. Some things are meant to be enlightened. The sinners must pay for their sin! Your appa must pay for the sin he did!

I looked at him and smiled.
"A bad dream can do things to you!" I said and sighed.
"Yeah?" I nodded.
"It can go deep inside your brain, it can make you disable to do the things you would always do and will make you weak! So weak!" I then faced him.
"And what is the worst is.....is you find you've been living in that bad dream! In the scariest nightmare and you weren't aware or that!" He lowered his head. He then looked at me.

"It is scary!" I nodded.
"It is! So scary.....and heartbreaking!" He again looked at the way Jungkook and Somi were. I smiled and held his hands.
"Don't worry! It is just cause your dad loves you alot. Don't worry. Everything will be ok!" I said and caressed his face. He smiled and nodded.
"Now let's go back to your dad and Somi! I am sure she is giving a hard time to him." He giggled and nodded.
"I bet she is! Let's goooo!"

Jungkook pov

No matter how much I try! The sight of that paper won't leave my eyes. It is there clunching hard to my heart preventing it from beating! Gripping hard in to my throat preventing me from breathing. And making my eyes misty cause of the tears that won't go away and keep coming and coming!

Yeah! It is a nightmare! The scariest nightmare. Like you wanna scream your lung out but you can't! Cause not even a single voice comes out of your throat.

"Dad! Daddd!" I came out of my thoughts as heard Jimin.
"Ahhh look at you! You are so cute and beautiful!" I said and kissed his little hand.
"You're dady's angel! You know that Jimin?"

"Minnie! Daddy Minnie!" I looked at Somi who was giggling and pointing to Jimin. I smiled and opened my arms for him and he came straight into my hold.
"Did you enjoy sailing?" He looked at me smiling boldly.
"Yeah it was so fun! Jin said we can go camping and go sailing in a real river. Dad it'll be so fun if we can do that!" I smiled and caressed his face.

"We will do what our Jimin wants." He giggled and hugged me. I caressed his head and closed my eyes breathing deeply.
"Jimin!" I came out of my thoughts as heard Jin.
"There is cotton candy and popcorn over there. What about taking Somi ane buy what you want?" He nodded and held Somi in his arms.

"I will go and buy them-"
"No I will do that! Somi let's go!" I was about to grab his hand but was stopped. Turning my head I found Seokjin looking at me.
"He must not go alo-"
"Do you understand how much worry you are making us?"
"Seokjin!" He bit his bottom lip.
"Jimin was telling you are weird today and he is scared. You can't blame him though as I myself am so scared." He said looking at me with teary eyes.

"Seokjin baby!"
"You are not the Jungkook I know." I lowered my head and pushed my hair back.
"Jungkook baby! You know you can tell me what the problem is yeah? I am always here for you sweetheart!" He said and held my hands. I looked at him and it was when I lost it and cried.

"Jungkook! Jungkook!" I closed my eyes and swallowed.
"Jungkook! I am sorry.....I am sorry I didn't want to say something that hurts you-"
"You didn't do anything wrong!" He pouted looking at me.
"Then.....then what is this? Why are you-"

"Jimin!" I said and opened my eyes.
"Is something wrong with Jimin? What is this? What happened to-"
"He is not my son!" He was looking at me not uttering a word. He suddenly chuckled.
"Not....not.....oh my what are talking about?" He laughed and shook his head. He then turned to me.

"What do you mean not your son? Is it a joke?"
"I am dead serious!" He turned another way and didn't say anything. He then looked at me with narrowed eyes.
"How did you even find it?"
"Today.....someone has sent a letter! The guard brought it to me...and some....some things were written there was also the result of a DNA test." He laughed.
"And you believed that? Not gicing a thought it is fake!"
"I wanna think that way but.....but everything was right the things werw written in that letter not just that but that result it was for a hospital." He looked down not saying anything.

"I don't know what to do! How....it is a lie! Yeah it is a lie"
"You said it has a hospital name?" I nodded.
"Yeah.....I checked for it too and it was real."
"You must go and check it with them?" I shook my head.
"No! I won't do that! No! No no no no!"
"Jungkoo-"
"I can't!" I said my tears falling!
"Jungkook!"
"I don't want to! I don't want to hear them telling me he is not....my son. I wanna believe it is a lie!"
"What if you are living in a lie?" I looked at him.

"He is my son! Jimin's mine." He came near me and wiped my tears.
"I know how much you love Jimin! Believe me I love him so much too.....but....but don't you think you deserve to know the truth?" I shook my head.
"No! No! He is my son! Jimin....he's my son! MY SON!"

Heyyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉