55 (Cry)

Jungkook pov

"Ahhhh! I missed you! So so much!"

"I will miss you too!" I went back and looked inside his eyes.
"To be honest....I don't know how to live without you be there, going out and do the grocery together, nag over you when you mess things up and when you overfeed Somi with sweets and don't know how to change her clothes." A smile appeared on my face as remembered the times I had with Seokjin!

"Going out and doing the grocery together, nag over me when I mess things up, when I over feed Somi with sweets and when I dress her up in a wrong way!" I chuckled and shook my head.

"Jungkook!" I turned and looked at him. He smiled and pouted.
"What are speaking about?" I chuckled.
"I was thinking we haven't done these!" I smiled and lowered my head.
"Seems you have no clues about them!" I said and looked at him. 
"These are what a couple do! What parents do! What two inlove people do!" I gave Somi's toy to her and passed him going to Somi's room.

"Here my baby! It is ok if you wanna know what are these by putting them in your mouth but they must be clean or you'll be sick. Daddy will be mad if Somi becomes sick." I then kissed her cheek multiple times.
"Somi sick....eat heathy food!" I smiled and caressed her face as she said that.
"Somi must eat healthy food so she'll be well again!" 

"Yes Somi must eat healthy food so sh-" I was cut when he stormed in the room.
"Can you tell me what kind of behaviour is this?"

Author pov

Jungkook stood there not saying anything while Jaehyun has greeted teeth and fisted hands. The conversation he had with Jungkook on the phone didn't help at all as well.
"Coming back after two weeks and it is the way you treat me. Not even taking a glance at me? Do you even care that I am back? I doubt as no one was there to greet me at the airport!" Jungkook didn't say anything and just caressed Somi's hair. Jaehyun who saw Jungkook's behaviour stamped his foot on the ground frustrated. 
"Jeon Jungkook! I am speaking to you!" He said angrily breathing deeply. Jungkook turned to him with a calm expression.

"I don't think here is the right place to speak whatever you are speaking about! My daughter is here! She is a baby and will afraid!" Jaehyun chuckled and narrowed his eyes.
"Your daughter?" He laughed and shook his head looking at Jungkook with greeted teeth.
"Jungkook are you giving any thoughts to the words you are using speaking to me? Your daughter? As I long as I remember I am the one who has given birth to our children. Should I recall you I am their appa and the one who has carried them ans given birth to them? I don't appreciate the way you are refering them as YOURS!" Jungkook held Somi as she opened her hands for him her eyes teary! She was afraid cause of the way Jaehyun was speaking.

"We will speak about it in another time. She is afraid!" Jungkook said with a serious face already pissed with Jaehyun's behaviour. Jaehyun sighed.
"Alright I am waiting for you in our room! Don't be late." He said and was about to go but was stopped by Jungkook's words.
"Better to do whatever you wanna do. I have no plans leaving her while she is like this also she wanted to play!" Jungkook sais cooing Somi. Jaehyun greeted his teeth. It was obvious Jungkook was ignoring him and showing him cold shoulder. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He knew well she cannot handle it by being angry as Jungkook was not a person he could handle like that. He had his own ways of being submissive and he was well aware of those tricks. He then went forward.

"I wanna spend some time with my baby. I have missed her!" He was about to hold her but Somi turned her head away shaking her head whining.
"Daddy!" She said and nuzzled her face in Jungkook's neck.
"Somi baby this is appa!" She shook her head.
"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" Jungkook chuckled.
"Well.....seems she is not comfortable!" He then looked into Jaehyun's eyes.
"You know children are like this with strangers! It takes time! If she likes you she will come to you. Give her time to get to know you!" He said and smirked with serious eyes.

Jisoo pov

I smiled as saw him standing in front of the river. I went to him and stood behind him.
"I knew I can find you here!" I said and smiled looking at him. He turned to me. His eyes were sad and had lots of things to tell. I bit my bottom lip and lowered my head.
"Why are you here?" I shifted my head and looked at him. It was the very first time he was speaking like thsi with me. But hey! He has every right to treat me even worse.
I went and stood in front of him. I swallowed and looked at him.

"Suho!" I closed my eyes and then opened them looking at him in the eyes.
"I know....no matter how much I explain, how much I apologize, how much I say I understand how hard it is and was for you.....they are not enough! At all!" He lowered his head and bit his bottom lip. I took a deep breath.
"The reason I am here now is to tell you....to tell you...." I wiped my tears.

"Suho you have every right about Seokjin! He is your son ane you can ro whatever you want from now on. Even to tell him everything. There is no need to even tell me about it!" I chuckled and lowered my head.
"I know how much he'll hate me after finding the truth. It is his right! I never ever was a good mother to him!" I looked at him and smiled.
"But no matter cause I always will love him from the bottom of my heart! I want you tell him how much I love him and how much I am sorry for everything!" I swallowed suppressing my cries. 

"I am sorry....for hidding the truth and lying to our son! Also I am sorry for not being a mother for your son!" I said and wiped my tears. I then smiled to him.
"Sorry for disturbing you! I'll leave now." I was about to go but was stopper when heard what he said.

"Our son!" I turned when he held my arm and turned me to him.
"Suho!" He smiled and wiped my tears.
"He is our son!" He said and hugged me. As soon as he wrapped his arms around me I coulr no longer suppress my tears.
"Cry as much as you want! Cry your heart out! I am here for you! I want you to know I am always here for you and our son! I will be here to lean on. Cry how much you want till I am here  but don't show weakness to others." He said and kissed my head.

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Sorry for short updates the story is complicated for me and I sometimes cannot make it a long chapter! Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉