12 (Out burst)

Author pov

"Dad I am serious about it! The main reason I married Jungkook was you here you are making things harder and harder for me." Jaehyun said frustrated and smoked.
"What do you mean? You got pregnant and the be-"
"Stop this shit when the both of us know it is not what led me to marry Jungkook! Yeah we were together and we had a child but hey here someone else would get lots of profits. Here you are just fucking up all of the sacrifices I did cause of you!" He said sitting on the chair in the balcony and sipped his wine.

"What am I suppose to do? Our stocks are falling day after day an-"
"Give the company to me!"
"What?" He smirked and smoked.
"That company will be mine. By giving that to me I can make Jungkook to charge me with his money and then we won't get bankrupt." I heard a deep sigh. I am sure he won't let this recommendation pass.

"Dad! If you keep this company you'll lose it. Not just that but all of property. But hey I am your son! If you give it to me, things will get well again. That company is mine so why wait till you die?"
"I sometimes ask myself what did I do raising you like this?" I chuckled.
"Dad! We must pay. For our wrongs. You made a mistake years ago and now must pay for this!" Jaehyun said and leaned to the chair not being aware of his husband's presence.

Jungkook who was hearing everything swallowed and sighed. Deciding to enter the balcony he said.
"I thought we spoke about smoking in the house!" As Jaehyun heard Jungkook, he quickly changed his composer.
"Dad I love you too! See you tomorrow. Take care ok?" He said and smiled hunging up the phone.

"Sorry it is just mom is sick an-"
"Your company is near getting bankrupt!" Jaehyun smiled trying to act as if it is a lie.
"Who said that? There are some problems bu-"
"No need to act cool! Yoongi told me about your father's condition." He greeted his teeth and didn't say anything.

"Don't you think your behaviour is making a toxic area in the house? More for our children?"
"Jungkook don't start-"
"You scared Somi hours ago and I had hard time putting her in asleel. Jimin told me he has nightmares. It is unhealthy and it is all cause you are neglectful!" Jaehyun laughed sacrastically.

"Neglectful? You hear yourself? Jungkook I have passed a postpartum depre-"
"Cut the crap! From the time you have given birth you use this topic against me but when it comes having fun with others you are completely fine. Jae! My children need their appa! They need your presence." He stood up and glared into his eyes.
"I am very serious about this Jae and you know how crazy I get when it comes to Jimin and Somi! I don't give a fuck if you neglect me or if this is not the life we had but.....but just remember I won't let go of ignoring my children. Jimin is in a sensetive age so I am warning you to take a look at your behaviour." He then took the wine and emptied the bottle.

"No drinking when kids are still awake. Jimin's awake! And no more smoking at home." Jaehyun stood up.
"Is this really you who is speaking with me? Jungkook how....how can you speak as if I am your sla-"
"Don't act like the victim now! Please!"
"I know what is your problem!" He said and came in front of Jungkook.
"It is cause of that party yeah? Cause I rejected-"
"I'll find someone to accompany me. Just like other parties. And if not I'll go alo-" Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and looked at him in the eyes. He knew he must be in the cool side if Jungkook or else will lose lots of things.
"I am well aware how much you love to show me your husband. Baby I know maybe I have done wrong and you are devasted and this is your right I am sorry but-"

"I am tired Jae! Very tired!" Jungkook said and came out of the room going to his office. Taking his glasses out he burst into tears.
"Why eveything sucks?" He said letting his tears falls and cries to come out not being aware someone else was hearing everything! Everything!

Jin pov

"Cause you are an idiot!" I turned his voice off and stood up.
"He looks so weak right now." Yeonjun said and I chuckled.
"It is what he has chosen. After years he has just came to the grip that his loving husband doesn't love him. I am impressed he didn't get fool when his husband came to seduce him though his tone was enough for him to fuck him in a second but hey our boy has got his senses back." I chuckled and drank some juice.

"He is doing it cause of their children." I laughed
"Nonesense!"
"This is not nonesense!" He came to me and took the glass from me and drank some juice.
"We cannot understand it as our father never were like him." I poked my tongue inside my cheek.

"He is....he is different!"
"What do you mean?" I shook my head.
"I don't know......like he really cares for the ones he loves. I think it is why he now feels devasted. He loves his husband." He raised his brows.
"And how did you find it?" I chuckled.
"You must have seen him today. I am telling you soon he is going to kick Jaehyun out of his life." He was staring at me not blinking.

"What is this?"
"You look dangerous when you speak like this." I smiled and looked at the ground.
"They've made me like this! Moreover I won't hurt innocent people. Here and there, there will be victims but even them will get some benefits. Like our new friend Jungkook!" He sighed and leaned to the counter.

"So what you wanna do about the party?" I chuckled.
"Well.....well.....now Jaehyun is going to attend it, it is going to be really fun!"
"Hold on he said he won-"
"It was for couple hours ago and before this mister's outburst. Right mow Jaehyun wanna show how supportive a husband he is. Not knowing his love is going to be there as well." I smiled.

"I really like to attend this party!"
"Seokjin! It'll be dangerous if he knows who you are."
"Ahhh isn't it cool to have two companies but want to be independant?"
"What do you mean?"
"You'll see!" I looked at him.
"But there is.....another important matter. Very important!"

Jungkook pov

I looked at the pancakes were getting ready. I closed my eyes as what happened last night came in my mind. I have no idea what to do! Maybe I went too much? But isn't it my right? My children's right?

I got shocked as felt arms wrapped around my waist. As I looked at down I smiled seeing little hands.
"Jimin?"
"Morning!" I turned to him and smiled. I caressed his face and kissed his cheek.
"Morning my baby! The breakfast will be rea-"
"You are not sad anymore?" I got shocked as he said that.
"Who said I was s-"
"I heard you having a row last night! I heard you crying." He said his bottom lip quivering. He hugged me tightly and cried.
"Don't cry alone anymore. You have me dad ok? Come to me when you are alone. I don't want to see you sad and cry. You are the best dad in all over the world." I bit my bottom lip trying my best not to cry. I caressed his hair.

"Nah! Who said I cry? I am very strong and won't cry. Maybe....maybe someone else was crying and you have mistaken!" He didn't say anything. He is not a baby anymore and I am well aware but don't want to break his heart. I cupped his face and wiped his tears.
"Ahhhhh now who is crying? You wanna break dad's heart?" He shook his head. 

"Good boy! Now go and fresh up! Take a look at your sister too. Ok?" He smiled and nodded. I sighed as he went out of the kitchen.
"My poor children!" I put the pancakes in the plate and placed whatever they love for their breakfast.

"Somi is fast asleep like a bear!" I chuckled as he said with a giggle.
"Let her be. She was cranky last night! Come here and let's have our breakfast!"
"Where is appa?" I sighed.
"Guess still asleep!" He nodded.
"Atleast he is here at home." He said and chuckled. But his sentence made me to think!

I must do something before it is too late! Atleast for my children. But what should I do?

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉