15 (Witch)

Jimin pov

"You want some juice? Yeah yeah?" I went and sat beside my dad's new secretery. He is very beautiful and handsome! Not to mention how kind he is.
"What is this baby? You want more?" He gave some juice to Somi.
"Do you want something as well?"
"Me?" He tilted his head.

"Is anyone else here other than you?" He asked and laughed. I smiled and shook my head.
"Thank you I usually won't eat before lunch. It causes a bad stomachache."
"Really? You must visit a doctor in that case. I know a good one I will see if he can meet you!" It was weird! He looked worried.

"Thank you! I'll tell my parents."
"We must help eachother when it is needed." I smiled. I looked at Somi who was seated on his lap.
"Somi stop bothering Seokjin he must be tired come to me."
"No no!"
"Jimin let her be! She seems comfortable. She is just a loving princess here let her be."
"But she will bother you!" He caressed me.
"You and her are not a bothe- oops!"
"See I told you!" I shook my head as Somi poured all of the juice on herself.

"Come here! I must change your clothes." I bowed to Jin.
"I am sorry she caused trouble and your clothes got dirt-"
"It is not important now! Bring her clothes I will change them or else she will get sick. Come on sweetheart!"
"What happened?" I turned my head as heard dad.
"Somi caused a trouble again! She poured the juice all over herself and Seokjin!" Jin laughed.

"It is alright Jimin! Mr Jeon I will change her clothes and clean her up no need to worry at all."

Author pov

For Jungkook it was all something new. He shook his head.
"Ummm no it is not your duty to do it! I'll change her an-"
"It is not about duty or something." Jin then pinched Somi's nose lightly making her giggle.

"It is just beautiful princesses like our Somi need extra care." He said and smiled to Jungkook. Jungkook didn't know what to say! In Jaehyun's eyes he was giving him favor for taking care of the children. He even doesn't do that so!
"Jin Jin her clothes!" Jimin said and gave Somi's clothes. He smiled and then took her to the bathroom.

"He is kind!" Jimin said his thoughts aloud and took his father's attention.
"Yeah?" He nodded.
"Yeah! He even told me he can make an appointement for a doctor for me cause of my stomachaches before eating."
"You have stomachache?" Jimin pouted. He didn't want to make her dad worry.
"It is not importabt! It just comes when I eat before the main food-"
"Jimin how many times dad must tell you to tell me everytying?"
"I told appa! He was supposed to tell you." Jungkook took a deep breath.

On the other hand Jungkook and Jimin's conversation didn't pass Jin's ears. He smirked and looked at Somi.
"Ahhh look how beautiful you are!" He said and Somi laughed. He then opened her tied hair and caressed it. A smile appeared on Jungkook's lips as sae them. As Jin found Jungkook's presence he caressed and cooed her more.
"Ahhh how lucky your parents are for having such an angel! How come you are on the earth? Huh? Huh?" He said and tickled her.

"Ummm....is she ready?" Jin turned as if he didn't know Jungkook was standing looking at them.
"Ah yeah! I just wanted to brush her hair and tie them again. You know it was tied neatly-"
"Actually I do not know how to do it well. This is why!"
"Oh!" Jin said.
"You can have your lunch with Jimin. I will bring her now." He said and started brushing Somi's hair.

"We are waiting for you too!" He raised a brow. He then turned to Jungkook.
"Sir you want to have lunch with your chidlren I-"
"I am waiting for you!" Jungkook said and gave his bunny smile and then left. Jin smirked.
"I surely will come!"

Jungkook pov

"Here we are!" I shifted my head as heard Jin who was speaking childish carrying Somi and caressing her face. A smile appeared on my face.

"Look at my princess!" I took her and smiled. Her braid blond hair was beautifuly tied. I looked at Seokjin.
"Thank you! She always asks me to tie her hair in different models but I don't know how to." He smiled.
"You can watch some videos in the internet showing how to if it didn't work I can teach you." I smiled.
"I think I will need your help." He chuckled and bit his bottom lip.

"Come and sit please! I've bought multiple items not sure which one you like."
"Oh sir thank you! There was no need for that!" I shook my head.
"No no come and have a seat!" He smiled and sat beside Jimin.
"Jin Jin try this potatoes. Oh I love them!" He smiled and ate some.
"Hmmmm they are wonderful. My bad that I am allergic to potatoe."
"What?" He looked at me.
"I am allergic to potat-"
"I heard that! I mean why did you eat then?" He laughed.

"Ah Jimin asked me how could I refuse?" He said and drank some water.
"Beside that I ate a small amount. I will be fine so no need to worry."
"Still you must have refused. Jimin would understand."
"Dad is right! It is not safe. Are you ok?" He hugged Jimin and caressed his face.
"I am completely ok! How could I break your angelic heart hmmm? Moreover it was very deliciouse that was worth of getting an allergic attack. I really wanna eat more but am controlling myself." Jimin giggled as he said that. I smiled.

"Thank you!" He looked ay me.
"For what sir?" I looked at Jimin and then him.
"Nothing let's have our lunch!" He smiled and nodded.

Jimin pov

"Somi please have your food. Dad look she is bothering again!" I sighed. She always likes to bother me.

"Jimin give her to me." I looked at Jin. He took her and put her on his lap.
"Oh! Her apron is very tight." He said and lose it.
"Seokjin I can take care of it."
"Sir have your lunch. I will take care of our princess. You want this?" He asked Somi. She made a disgusted face.
"Ahhhh our Somi wants to be a beautiful and healthy girl yeah?" He said and took some of the food.
"Somi beautipul!"
"Yes our Somi is very beautiful. Now open your mouth. Chuchuchuchu the train wanna go to Somi's mouth." I laughed.

"What is this?" He asked me.
"It is funny!" He chuckled.
"It is the greatest weapon against babies." I looked at dad.
"Dad why don't you use it? Have you fed me like this before?" He looked at me but was quiet.
"Dad?"
"He has surely done that but doesn't wanna confess as this is childish. Moreover you are big now he doesn't want to make you embarrassed." He looked at Seokjin.

"Yes dad?"
"Yes sweetheart! But you were quiet baby. Like an angel and would eat easily!" I smiled.
"Sir Miss Oh is h-"
"Moonbyul!" I stood up and went to the door.
"Moonbyul!"
"Wow our cry baby!"
"I am not a cry baby."
"You'll be after losing today!" She said and entered the room. He bowed to dad.

"Hello Mr Jeon!"
"Hello Moonbyul! Thanks for giving time to my son." She smiled and then looked at Seokjin. She raised her brows.
"He is Seokjin my dad's secretery! He said he loves playing games too."
"Yeah?" She asked him and he smiled. She chuckled.
"I do love them!"
"Wow! You are really into games." He chuckled. She then looked at Somi.

"She is Somi!"
"Ahhh how beautiful you are. I wanna squish your cheeks."
"No!" I went in front of her.
"She is a baby! Don't squish her cheeks. It'll hurt. If you wanna hold her you must ask dad." I looked at Jin.
"Am I right Jin?" He smiled.
"Yes sweetheart!" She looked at Seokjin and then me.

"Mr Jeon! I have some works in the office. Thanks for the lunch. I have to go!" He said and and gave Somi to me. He bowed to dad.
"Ummm.....thank you!" He smiled and then left.

Jin pov

"You are the greatest witch! She is a baby! Don't squish her cheeks. It'll hurt. If you wanna hold her you must ask dad. Am I right Jin? What did you do to him?" I laughed as Moonbyul mocked Jimin.
"How come you became this near to them?"
"For being on his good side I must get near to his children. Jimin is the key!"

"What if they hate you when find your plan?" Beomgyu asked.
"I will make them hate their appa." I leaned to the sofa.
"I ain't the one who is sleeping with every guy in the city!" Moonbyul chuckled.
"Yeah cause you just wanna sleep with the city's whore husband!" She came near me.
"Jeon Jungkook!"

Heyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉