41 (I love you alot)

Author pov

"Ah look at my princess? Is she a bunny? Yeah yeah?" Jungkook was speaking with Somi with a childish tone playing with her hair which was tied pigtail.
"We have a bunny here? Yeah? Yeah?" He tickled Somi and she giggled out loud.

"You are here?" He shifted his head as heard Seokjin. He smiled.
"I was playing with our bunny princess." He said and cooed Somi causing her to giggled out loud. Somi opened her arms as soon as her eyes met Seokjin's. Seokjin smiled and held her in his arms.
"Come here baby!" He said and kissed Somi's cheek.

Jungkook who was staring at them smiled. He didn't know an encounter like this can be this sweet.

"Won't you go? Big bunny?"
"What?" Jin chuckled.
"Look at the clock? It is 9! You are already late. You are the CEO of a big company Mr Jeon!" Jungkook sighed.
"I know but what about the kids. She is sick and I am sure Jimin cannot take care of her alone. Also his school! I must take him. He has lost one class and I am not won't be happy he misses-"

"Ahhh stop! You are making a big dela out of nothing." Jin said and sat putting Somi on his lap and began feeding her the fruits he had made and mashed for her.
"I will take care of Somi! I have already made her food. Also about Jimin why are you panicked? I will take him to school when he wakes up. He needed this rest. I agree he must bot lose any classes but sometimes it just happens. The poor baby was here all alone while Somi was sick and he even accompanied me to the hospital. Of course it is too much for a 13 year old child! Also I will speak with his teachers and they'll understand. Now get up and get ready! Everyone's doing great except you." Jungkook was staring at him not saying a word.

"Mister!" Jungkook chuckled.
"Who knew you are a bully?" Jin pouted and wiped Somi's mouth with a tissue.
"It is cause you are irriatating! Now come on! Stop being lazy!" Jungkook chuckled and stood up!
"Ans you are being mean!" Jin ignored him and rolled his eyes.
"Come on!" Jungkook said and pouted.

"You are not cute at all! Now go I am sick of your uncute face. Ewe!" Jin said and made faces causing Somi to giggle out loud and copy him.
"Look look she agrees with me."
"Daddy is bot cute yeah?" Jin asked her making Jungkook to laugh.

"Seokjin?"
"What? I am teaching her to be honest and says the truth no matter which situation she is in or the person she is talking about!" Jungkook shook his head.
"You are unbelievable!"
"And you are iresponsible and not cute at all! Mr Jeon Jungkook!" He said and made faces as was feeding Somi and she giggled out loud.

Jungkook looked at both of them and smiled.
"Thank you!" Jin looked at him with round eyes.
"What is this?" He asked and smiled. Jungkook smiled back and shook his head.
"I had to say that!" He said and went toward the stairs going toward his room.

Jin on the other hand was looking at him leaving. Jungkook was doing things to him and he was well aware he has no control on his feelings when it comes to this man anymore. He had all he wanted from a man in his life and he was well aware how dangerous the feeling and vibe he is getting from Jungkook is.

Jisoo pov

"Paris?"
"Yeah! La Rosé hotel." I looked at the pictures and chuckled.
"Did he find you were following him?"
"I wandered around as a tourist and when it was needed I used to speak Spanish so he didn't get suspicious." I nodded and smiled.

"Thank you! You did alot!"
"It is nothing in front of the things you've done for me."
"No! I did lots of wrongs when it came to you Yeonjun!" It was silent on the other side of the phone.

"Yeonjun! I promise you I will give what you deserve back to you."
"I don't want anything but to take my mother's revenge." I sighed.
"I understand you well!" I bit my bottom lip.
"Yeonjun!"
"Yes?"
"I know how close Seokjin is to you!" He didn't say anything.

"Will you tell me the truth if I ask you something?"
"Y-yeah!"
"He looks suspicious these days! He says he is resting but is not at his apartment. I am worry!" I bit my bottom lip.
"Do you know what is he about to?"
"Ummm.....he is fine! Doing fine! There is nothimg to be afraid of."

"Yeah?"
"I promise you I will be always there for him and not let anything happens to him. He is so precious to me amd I love him so much. So don't worry! I will take care of him the best way." I smiled.
"Thank you! You eased my worries with your words son!"
"You're welcome!" A knock on the door caught my attention.
"May I come in?" I smiled as heard Suho.

"Alright Yeonjun I'll call you again! Thanks again for your help."
"Ok! And no bothers!"
"Goodbye!"
"Goodbye son!" I hung up the phone amd went to open the door.
A smile appeared on my face as saw him.

"Hey! Come on in!" He smiled and came inside.
"How are you doing?"
"Fine!" He said and sat down.
"Were you speaking with Jin?" I bit my bottom lip. Whenever he speaks about Jin I feel so guilty and bad.
"No!" He nodded.
"Aha! Cause I heard you saying son so thought...." I went and sat beside him.

"I promise you I will make Jin know who his real father is as soon as possible."
"It is bad that I do not know when is that possible!" He said and sighed.
"I keep thinking about him! About the past! When he was little. When he took his first steps and when said his very first words." He then looked at me with glassy eyes.
"It hurts so much that I still cannot be with him and he doesn't know me as his dad Jisoo." I swallowed.

"Suho! I am so sorry about all the things happened. Back then things were a chaos and now still are cause the one who has caused it is still here." I took a depp breath and looked at the ceiling.
"I promise you even I coulsn't make it ti be next you two I make sure Jin will be you in taht case I will be happier knowing my son is not just with his real father but in good hands."
"Jisoo!" I smiled and wiped my tears.

I no longer will lose but gain! I don't want to be the loser anymore.

Jin pov

"Morniiingggg!" I chuckled as Jimin hugged me.
"Morning little man!" I said and caressed his face with one hand and adjusted Somi in my hold with the other hand.
"Did you sleep well?" He nodded.
"Yeah it was the best one! I always would wake up way earlier to make breakfast for Somi and me but today I had a complete asleep. Ahhh it was the best." He said and stretched his body. I smiled.

"I happy! Very happy!" I then guided him to sit on a chair.
"Here baby I made you breakfast!"
"Yeahhhh! Vegetable omelete." I sat beside him and made small peanut butter sandwich for him.
"Have this too!" He opened his mouth and ate it. I looked at Somi who was sucking on her bottle having her juice. I smiled amd caressed her haie.

"After this we will go to your school! I've made you clothes ready!" He looked at me.
"But I've missed one of my classes!"
"It is ok! I will speak with your teacher. Hace this baby!" I gave a sandwich to him. A giggle caught my attention. I looked at him and smiled.

"What is this?" He shook his head.
"Nothong just......no one had taken care of me like this! You will be the best appa." I smiled and caressed his hair.
"Thank you!"
"Jush fini!" I looked at Somi.
"It is finished?" She nodded.
"Alright then we must go ans get ready to take your brother to school!" I then went to her room and took her clothes.

Changing her clothes I went to the kitchen finding Jimin still eating.
"Jimin baby are you done?" He drank his milk.
"Yeah!"
"Come here!" I then took his clothes and began helpimg him to wear them.
"Let me button hem up!" I said and buttoned his shirt.
"Ok all done! Look at me." I brushed his hair and corrected his tie.

"Ok! Somi baby come." I held her in my arms.
"Let's go!"
"Ok!"
"Can you carry your backpack?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok then! Let's go!"

Jimin pov

I looked at Jin who was driving his focus on the road. I smiled. Today was the best morning I ever had. Now I feel how the other chidlren feel. I wish appa was like him too! But he never be. And it is what which hurts more!

"Jimin baby!" I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back.
"Everything's ok?" I smiled and nodded.
"Jin!"
"Yeah?"
"I love you alot!" I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and caressed my haie.
"I love you too sweetheart!"

Heyyyyyy! Did you like it? Hope you enjoy!😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉